Author Topic: I need help learning to post a picture- Craig's Training Partner  (Read 14606 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
I need help learning to post a picture- Craig's Training Partner
« on: December 02, 2008, 05:03:59 PM »
How the hell do you shrink the photo to fit the permitted size allowed on this website?
My computer guy is finally here and ready to sort this out if you could help.
Thanks.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: I need help learning to post a picture- Craig's Training Partner
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »
How the hell do you shrink the photo to fit the permitted size allowed on this website?
Thanks.

Craig who? Wtf are you talking about? You want to post a pic of some guy name Craigs training partner?
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 05:06:15 PM »
Thanks.
cut it with scissors and insert it into the hard drive, then count to ten, look into a crystal ball and say "Alakazaam Alakazzooo, whip out that pole and Craig will suck out the goo!!!!"

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 05:07:27 PM »
cut it with scissors and insert it into the hard drive, then count to ten, look into a crystal ball and say "Alakazaam Alakazzo, whip out that pole and Craig will suck out the goo!!!!"

LOLOLOL!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

Hahahahahahahaahahah!

Best post of the day!  :D

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 05:08:39 PM »
Sorry to confuse you.  My name is Harley Breite and I am Craig Richardson's Training Partner.  I have recently joined the site and have been asked to post pictures.  As such, I have my computer guy here now and we are trying to sort all this out.
Why are you guys so hostile?  I guess you know so much about professional bodybuilders that you have no interest in this.  Well, then why are you on the site at all?  I am just trying to talk and share what little I may offer in this small genre of bodybuilding.

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 05:09:01 PM »
Thanks.

This sounds urgent... what is it a pic of? Craig who?
pain day

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 05:09:04 PM »
LOLOLOL!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

Hahahahahahahaahahah!

Best post of the day!  :D
hahahhaa, i'm glad i'm not in a restaurant saying that to Harley in person otherwise he'd threaten to "talk about it outside" like he supposedly did to Dorian Yates. ::)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 05:11:30 PM »
hahahhaa, i'm glad i'm not in a restaurant saying that to Harley in person otherwise he'd threaten to "talk about it outside" like he supposedly did to Dorian Yates. ::)

Hahhahaahahahahah

LOLOLOLOL

Whheeeew!  SHIT this is a good thread!   :'(   :'(   :'(  Sorry ..  (eh hem)  I have to compose myself.......  OK, Im fine now.............

HHHahahahaahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahaha~!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 05:13:33 PM »
Hey Quaker Oats,
  I figured out that you are a very devoted Dorian fan but the story is true and there are so many people who were there who can corroborate it.  So far, there isn't anyone who stepped up and said they know for a fact that it was untrue.  Again, for the last time, I wasn't proud of my actions, just merely relating a funny insider story.
  I don't believe in starting street fights.  If people wish to prove how tough they think they are, there are plenty of forums (rings, cages and mats) in which to prove to others just how tough they are.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 05:14:47 PM »
Hey Quaker Oats,
  I figured out that you are a very devoted Dorian fan but the story is true and there are so many people who were there who can corroborate it.  So far, there isn't anyone who stepped up and said they know for a fact that it was untrue.  Again, for the last time, I wasn't proud of my actions, just merely relating a funny insider story.
  I don't believe in starting street fights.  If people wish to prove how tough they think they are, there are plenty of forums (rings, cages and mats) in which to prove to others just how tough they are.

ok stud, calm down man you're starting to scare me, i don't want any trouble with you. :D

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 05:15:05 PM »
Sorry to confuse you.  My name is Harley Breite and I am Craig Richardson's Training Partner.  I have recently joined the site and have been asked to post pictures.  As such, I have my computer guy here now and we are trying to sort all this out.
Why are you guys so hostile?  I guess you know so much about professional bodybuilders that you have no interest in this.  Well, then why are you on the site at all?  I am just trying to talk and share what little I may offer in this small genre of bodybuilding.
harley look around on this site.  most if it looks hostile but its for humors sake.  just roll with it and join in.

do you have paint?  you can resize the pics there with the stretch skew function and should be able post them

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 05:15:37 PM »
Hey Quaker Oats,

AHhhahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahah

LOLOLOMFINGLoud!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 05:17:30 PM »
maybe you could hear the computer guy if you took Craig's thighs off your ears?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 05:19:31 PM »
 Harley,

Dorian would rip your head off and then look at it to see if he could work out who you are.
O

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 05:23:16 PM »
This is a photo of Craig and I backstage at the 2008 Houston Pro.  I posted so I could know how to do it for possible future purposes.
Given all the unwarranted negativity, I don't think it's worth my time to try and talk bodybuilding with people only interested in being negative and hateful.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2008, 05:24:41 PM »
This is a photo of Craig and I backstage at the 2008 Houston Pro.  I posted so I could know how to do it for possible future purposes.
Given all the unwarranted negativity, I don't think it's worth my time to try and talk bodybuilding with people only interested in being negative and hateful.

Then why did you post it???

He wont recover...........

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2008, 05:25:06 PM »
jeez man calm down, don't you even have a little bit of a sense of humor? ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2008, 05:26:34 PM »
jeez man calm down, don't you even have a little bit of a sense of humor? ::)
you're awaking a giant. He challenged one of the biggest men who ever lived and former gang member to a street fight. Imagine what he do to us keyboard warriors.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2008, 05:27:09 PM »
Ok, ok, I get it.  You guys are constantly busting balls.
It was a long day at work and computer frustrations galore.
I will now have my thick skin on for good but would like to engage in some serious bodybuilding talk once in a while.
If you guys like, I will kiss and make up with Dorian and proclaim him the greatest Mr. O ever if that will reinstate me in good graces with the Getbiggers.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 05:28:03 PM »
I will now have my thick skin on for good but would like to engage in some serious bodybuilding talk once in a while.
If you guys like, I will kiss and make up with Dorian and proclaim him the greatest Mr. O ever if that will reinstate me in good graces with the Getbiggers.
good stuff except this guy was the greatest Mr. O ever, not Dorian.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 05:30:01 PM »

Dude, you are killing me today! 

Sounds good man.  Just initiating ya a bit... 

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 05:30:44 PM »

here we go again..

pain day

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »
Fuck! Dozer was a beast back in the day!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 05:32:53 PM »
 Fuck the Dorian Vs Ronnie Groundhog day shit...You guys had Harley teetering on the edge and let him off by arguing about your favorite oiled musclemen  >:(
O

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 05:33:52 PM »
now youre gettin it.

good pic.