Author Topic: Anadrol questions from a newbie  (Read 6806 times)

bugsy187

• Getbig II
Re: Anadrol questions from a newbie
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2008, 09:40:49 AM »
I havent posted here..much but have done minimum dosages of gear for the past 3 years. My first experience was dball only...gained 20lbs and kept 14 (reforvit B-loafer). Second was deca  at 400 mg deca..10 wks..karachi pakistan..gained 20lbs. after that I have been doing...mostly UG gear....test etc. I am about to start an anadrol with test...but I think an anadrol only should be ok...if  you have your training and food intake in check. me personally I always run test.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2008, 09:52:20 AM »
I havent posted here..much but have done minimum dosages of gear for the past 3 years. My first experience was dball only...gained 20lbs and kept 14 (reforvit B-loafer). Second was deca  at 400 mg deca..10 wks..karachi pakistan..gained 20lbs. after that I have been doing...mostly UG gear....test etc. I am about to start an anadrol with test...but I think an anadrol only should be ok...if  you have your training and food intake in check. me personally I always run test.
I used that reforvit-B a long long time ago I tried drinking it at first and it was awful had an after taste all day long...then made my own pills w/gel caps and it was a mess I ended up pitching it after about a week...how did you use and how did it work out for you.

bugsy187

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2008, 09:59:14 AM »
Reforvit-B..was good. I just took it down with..a peice of chocolate..or chased it with some Pepsi. It had a tendacy to stain the teeth though...very yellow..you know. I found the old reforvit-B to be very potent..well more than some of the liquid ug brands. I believe the Ref B was the first liquid dbal..but I could be wrong. ( for me it was more potent than...anabols..but I could have gotten bunk anabol).

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2008, 10:59:35 AM »
::)

I am reading some of the responses to this guy's question and I am left wondering what morons " give advice " on this board. ..jesus fucking christ

I'll answer your question buddy since I thinkhighly of oral only cycles like dbol and anadrol and having done them myself many times ...

Anadrol only cycle : GREAT FUCKING IDEEA !

Fuck the test , maybe later,

For how long should you take anadrol ? I'd say until you run out of tabs. Ditch the tamoxi as you don't need pct ...

Great ideea for a first cycle!

How much would you be taking ?

Please dont give out your nonsense advice on this board! This is pure shit IMO!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2008, 01:16:13 PM »

X2!
TEAM Nasser

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2008, 02:16:25 PM »
here the deal it doesnt matter what anyone in here says first off you already started taking them and your gonna continue taking them no matter what anyone in here say.

Just take some liv-52 with them and enjoy and learn on your own cause that whats gonna happen anyways

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 01:41:20 AM »
I feel the same about your advice ... honestly.

;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 01:42:10 PM »
good advice from sev to be honest, no rule that says you HAVE TO take test with a cycle, you could probably get away with a 150-200mg/day dose of the anadrol by itself, awesome gains, epic blood volume increase in the body and great pumps.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »
good advice from sev to be honest, no rule that says you HAVE TO take test with a cycle, you could probably get away with a 150-200mg/day dose of the anadrol by itself, awesome gains, epic blood volume increase in the body and great pumps.
exactly ....the physiques we admire the most were built on dbol deca and so forth and almost no test

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 02:26:28 PM »
I think he needs to do his home work before anything IMO...........

4thAD

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »
exactly ....the physiques we admire the most were built on dbol deca and so forth and almost no test

agreed to a point, I have personally run deca only with no problems, but I would not recommend that anyone do it. Too many problems, and there is just no sense in it knowing what we know today.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2009, 03:29:50 PM »
agreed to a point, I have personally run deca only with no problems, but I would not recommend that anyone do it. Too many problems, and there is just no sense in it knowing what we know today.
What you think you know is that test is the base and the other crap ..
maybe you should erase what you think you know and start experimenting.

4thAD

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2009, 03:39:52 PM »

Thanks for the advice sev, but Ive done plenty of experimenting.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2009, 05:00:58 PM »
well just to make sure everythings going properly in the body , myself, id always include at least an hrt amount of test (TRUE hrt not 200mg like some "hrt" users here...(200mg is way over physiological levels and its not healthy either  ;) ... you know who im talkin to lol )

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2009, 05:14:08 PM »

and that has gotten you where sev, your current flabby no muscle self, ya, no thx

jt
TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2009, 10:45:33 PM »

Can you run a cycle without test as a base? Yes, of course. Cycles of Primo, anavar and proviron can be good cycles for some guys.

However the same guy would have gotten more bang for his buck if he ran test with that cycle.

Will he die if he doesn't use test? No

My first ever cycle consisted of EQ and winny...that's it. I can't remember how long it was...10wks maybe, I don't remember exactly. I did take some proviron with it too and ran a little nolva for 3wks after that and everything turned out fine.

Still, I wouldn't recommend that cycle to anyone...it's not worth much IMO.

Test is still the best...if there was only one drug to use and we all had to pick, I don't understand why anyone would go with anything other then test. Best, easiest drug to control. Doesn't cost too much either.

4thAD

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2009, 12:19:13 AM »
Can you run a cycle without test as a base? Yes, of course. Cycles of Primo, anavar and proviron can be good cycles for some guys.

However the same guy would have gotten more bang for his buck if he ran test with that cycle.

Will he die if he doesn't use test? No

My first ever cycle consisted of EQ and winny...that's it. I can't remember how long it was...10wks maybe, I don't remember exactly. I did take some proviron with it too and ran a little nolva for 3wks after that and everything turned out fine.

Still, I wouldn't recommend that cycle to anyone...it's not worth much IMO.

Test is still the best...if there was only one drug to use and we all had to pick, I don't understand why anyone would go with anything other then test. Best, easiest drug to control. Doesn't cost too much either.

Agreed!