Author Topic: Which is more Noble to you? "Hard work or SMART work"  (Read 13303 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Which is more Noble to you? "Hard work or SMART work"
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2008, 04:16:17 PM »
i can't even imagine the sheer poundages you must be throwing around after you pre workout bean sprout salad and 3oz. of tofu. :D

haha I don't eat soy stuff any more! I don't want to get soy-rage. Nice try though.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2008, 04:16:49 PM »
so Adam would you consider yourself a smart worker or hard worker before you got fired from your telemarketer job last year?

Did you have to think about the answers or fumble through a manual to answer them?

Threads like this and people like Adam Anus Apenis and daddy waddy druggie falcon can make you feel good about yourself on even your worst day as they are chronic liars delusional and abusive drug users.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=236928.0

Damn shame there is so much ignorance coming from their finger tips ...really is but they are so stupid and illeterate it's intentional on their part.

Meth/coke/head/marijuana ciggarette/ steroid abusing Waddy and poor little dickless adam taking megadoses of anabolics gh and insulin and still can't break the 165 lb barrier....both are little gay btches anyway...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2008, 04:27:50 PM »
so Adam would you consider yourself a smart worker or hard worker before you got fired from your telemarketer job last year?

Did you have to think about the answers or fumble through a manual to answer them?

Threads like this and people like Adam Anus Apenis and daddy waddy druggie falcon can make you feel good about yourself on even your worst day as they are chronic liars delusional and abusive drug users.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=236928.0

Damn shame there is so much ignorance coming from their finger tips ...really is but they are so stupid and illeterate it's intentional on their part.

Meth/coke/head/marijuana ciggarette/ steroid abusing Waddy and poor little dickless adam taking megadoses of anabolics gh and insulin and still can't break the 165 lb barrier....both are little gay btches anyway...

classic thread just like all my threads

you obviously didnt get the on going joke with "TIME Westcock" id didnt follow his 'diet'(ofcourse not cause im a vegetarian) but i think the old timer deserves alot of respect IMO

ive never done steroids oral or injectable

i have snorted hero-win
i have snorted coke and smoked crack
havent done meth
rarely drink alcohol
smoke weed somtimes but have backed off cause i have my left ear blocked up with wax its kinda infected and i cant hardly hear out of it kinda hurts:( perhaps god is punishing, this was a shitty day for me , its not like i hurt anyone in life but just like to enjoy feeling high when alot of times there are no feelings only hard work it seems...

its ok if u want to pic at me , alot of people do, i see everyone as an extension of me, i dont want to hurt YOU cause that is hurting ME, wish all people would try that for a day. best of luck to you bro
A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2008, 04:43:27 PM »
classic thread just like all my threads

you obviously didnt get the on going joke with "TIME Westcock" id didnt follow his 'diet'(ofcourse not cause im a vegetarian) but i think the old timer deserves alot of respect IMO

ive never done steroids oral or injectable

i have snorted hero-win
i have snorted coke and smoked crack
havent done meth
rarely drink alcohol
smoke weed somtimes but have backed off cause i have my left ear blocked up with wax its kinda infected and i cant hardly hear out of it kinda hurts:( perhaps god is punishing, this was a shitty day for me , its not like i hurt anyone in life but just like to enjoy feeling high when alot of times there are no feelings only hard work it seems...

its ok if u want to pic at me , alot of people do, i see everyone as an extension of me, i dont want to hurt YOU cause that is hurting ME, wish all people would try that for a day. best of luck to you bro

It is statements such as this that indicate Johnny has a high degree of brilliance, and a rare yet actual understanding of how things work. Those things you channel your energy towards do become a part of you. Those things that are of concern to you literally become a part of what you are, you adopt the concerns as a part of that "pool" of energy you consider to be "you."

This is why no concern=one's pure self. That way you're only your energy.

A person could never make a statement such as this one Johnny did without understanding a concept so profound.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »
i cant hardly hear out of it kinda hurts:( perhaps god is punishing, this was a shitty day for me , its not like i hurt anyone in life but just like to enjoy feeling high when alot of

Have some xylitol every day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xylitol

The Coach

« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2008, 05:11:18 PM »
If you want success you have to work hard and smart. You can't have both.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2008, 05:14:59 PM »
If you want success you have to work hard and smart. You can't have both.

Contradiction. You mean "you need both?"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2008, 05:20:29 PM »
work smart, never harder than you have to

E
E

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2008, 05:22:33 PM »
work smart, never harder than you have to

E

Now that is exactly the thinking that won't get you anywhere in life.

You'd probably ask for a raise and claim once you get it, then you'll work harder to earn it.  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »
Now that is exactly the thinking that won't get you anywhere in life.

You'd probably ask for a raise and claim once you get it, then you'll work harder to earn it.  ::)

i don't think you get what i'm saying, son

E

E

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2008, 05:38:37 PM »
i don't think you get what i'm saying, son

E

OK, let me try again, switch perspectives...

Are you saying that you should always work smart, but not waste energy unnecessarily, so that you have more left over for other means, therefore increasing productivity yet further?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2008, 05:40:55 PM »
OK, let me try again, switch perspectives...

Are you saying that you should always work smart, but not waste energy unnecessarily, so that you have more left over for other means, therefore increasing productivity yet further?

BINGO!

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2008, 05:45:37 PM »
A job ain't nothin' but work.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2008, 06:12:09 PM »

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2008, 06:17:43 PM »
The NAZI regime knew full well this paradox and made sure that the motto, "Arbeit Macht Frei", or "Work makes men free", was the first and the last thing any prisoner saw as they were led into and out of the various Work concentration camps.  The credulous went on believing that perhaps if they work hard or harder or the hardest they will have a chance of freedom and happiness. While the circumstances for today are certainly different, the same motto still exists and flourishes which leaves the incredulity of the paradox wholly intact.

He helped other find the meaning of their lives.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »
A job ain't nothin' but work.

But, a job, or "work," can be something you love yet are getting paid to do--something you would do whether or not you were getting paid...

If Ron thought,

"You know, 'The Showstoppa' is one damn fine quality poster, and I want to retain the quality of my board by making sure he posts atleast 10 posts every day. I'll offer him $100 per day to do this to retain and promote such quality."

posting atleast 5 posts a day would be your "job." But it would be a "job" you would have done anyways.

The psychologist may love working with the mind. The carpenter may love building things.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2008, 09:03:43 PM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »
Great thread as usual Adonis, keep up the good work!
S

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2008, 09:45:03 PM »
Great thread as usual Adonis, keep up the good work!

BTW, Ron Paul could have saved our country. He knows what steps we should take and in what direction. Just wanted to tell you that.  ;)

What he couldn't do is get elected.  :-\

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »
BTW, Ron Paul could have saved our country. He knows what steps we should take and in what direction. Just wanted to tell you that.  ;)

You're a smart man!  ;D

S

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2008, 10:58:33 PM »
You're a smart man!  ;D

Do you think people wouldn't elect him because of his age if he were to run in 2012?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2008, 11:29:06 PM »
I don't know?  :-\  What do you think?

I hope Jesse Ventura runs.   8)
S

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »
I don't know?  :-\  What do you think?

I hope Jesse Ventura runs.   8)

Well, he's gotten a lot of recognition from the economic "crisis." Far more people realize he was right all along now. He may actually get more supporters.

I think his age would certainly be the limiting factor. I'd love for Ron to run and I would go through efforts to get others to vote for him.

Does Jesse have a good understanding of the free market?