Author Topic: Which is more Noble to you? "Hard work or SMART work"  (Read 13388 times)

J Grey

Re: Which is more Noble to you? "Hard work or SMART work"
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2008, 02:39:07 PM »
i stoped creatine cause i just felt like i was cheating on myself. As soon as you stop doing it it takes some weeks and all gains disapear. It's artificial.
and nobody really know the long term effects of a constant creatine use.

But i guess everything that is abused without monitoring will bite you up the ass in the end.

Another thing is, why cant you live being off (steroids or) creatine? cause they make you feel better? why cant you feel good about yourself or you physique without the help of such substances flowing trhough your body?

most of the time it's because people have psychological problems they re not even aware of.

did you happen to see the thread I started the other day about people who consider whey protein and creatine steroids?
all creatine does is help convert ADP to ATP, restoring your fast acting energy faster and hydrates the cells with extra water, it has a water
retention effect, your "gains" were from water retention, and yes it goes away when you stop using it.
it's not a steroid, and people need to get this through their thick stupid doo doo heads

you people need to be educated

oh and you're retarded for saying this dumb shit

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2008, 02:40:57 PM »
You're fucking right if you mean she worked "hard" as opposed to "smart." FAIL.
Vice president? FAIL. Abuse of power? FAIL. What a dumb bitch.  ::)
i dont know much of her career, but she s a woman with kids who managed to become governor... i doubt it was a gift (well again im not sure). She might even have been smart to get there...

Now it's obvious she wasnt "smart" (hypocritical and cynical )enough  to swim with larger fishes.

J Grey

« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2008, 02:42:29 PM »
Vice president? FAIL. Abuse of power? FAIL. Banning books? FAIL. Abstinence? FAIL. Flying 20+ hours after your water broke when you're pregnant with a downs syndrome baby, plus slipping in a speech in that time, just because you don't want to have your baby in Texas? FAIL. What a dumb bitch::)

no need to swear young man

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2008, 02:43:06 PM »
i dont know much of her career, but she s a woman with kids who managed to become governor... i doubt it was a gift (well again im not sure). She might even have been smart to get there...

Now it's obvious she wasnt "smart" (hypocritical and cynical )enough  to swim with larger fishes.

True. I agree with this. I don't honestly think she's a person with good character, though. I do think she abused her power and doesn't understand many, many big-picture things. I think her lack of intelligence hinders her view.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2008, 02:43:42 PM »
did you happen to see the thread I started the other day about people who consider whey protein and creatine steroids?
all creatine does is help convert ADP to ATP, restoring your fast acting energy faster and hydrates the cells with extra water, it has a water
retention effect, your "gains" were from water retention, and yes it goes away when you stop using it.
it's not a steroid, and people need to get this through their thick stupid doo doo heads

you people need to be educated

oh and you're retarded for saying this dumb shit

? lol calm down bitch

what you're saying is the same as what ive said: as soon as you stop it gains go away. Even if you built some muscle mass, water retention which is the biggest part of the "gains" go away and you re smaller. Works the same for everyone, and works the same with steroids.

I just thought that was retarded to believe/rely in something that is all illusion, and decided to focus on being content with the physique i naturally sport just eating and lifting.

Most confidence that come with these artificial gains disapear as soon as you stop them. It means sooner or later youll get back to reality / what you are so you'd better deal with it now.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2008, 02:43:51 PM »
fact is smart or hard work doesnt exist. It'S just a false interogation.

But it's obvious the starter of this thread think there are smart and hard workers, and he obviously put himself in the "smart" category.

Hence the reason why i said previously this thread was again all about true anus proving us again that he was smarter than everyone. Problem is not everyone think there are "hard" or "smart" workers, people dont see things the way he sees them. Hence no real communication is possible with him. He's a "Smarter" worker, lifter, driver etc in his own mind. He now believes all this crap he created for himself (well it only works on the internet though) and you can't change his mindset.

It's all about black and white for him. Looks like that's how he manage to deal with real life, and it's ok if it's what floats your boat as long as you dont annoy the shit out of someone who will teach you some lessons.

imo there are just individuals who have different skills, behaviors flaws and strenghts.

If someone is giving his best and feel good about how and what he s doing, then so be it.

As dadyjony said it, who cares as long as nobody come in and say "hey, I'm better than you!"

this guy is often the guy who ends with a black eye pretty quick if he's wrong.

Wrong again.  I gave an either or choice to invoke discussion.  I wasn`t offering an entire buffet of choice, but simply "fries" or "hashbrowns".

You are welcome to digress of course but you are not welcome to misinterpret or mischaracterize my intention.

There is no such thing as black and white unless sterilized from the wash of colors or is it the other colors sterilized so that black and white can emerge?  Either way the original intent was purely hypothetical.

J Grey

« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2008, 02:44:02 PM »
True. I agree with this. I don't honestly think she's a person with good character, though. I do think she abused her power and doesn't understand many, many big-picture things. I think her lack of intelligence hinders her view.

for the record, yes Palin is more stupid than a toilet cleaning obese redneck

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2008, 02:44:31 PM »

for the record, yes Palin is more stupid than a toilet cleaning obese redneck

;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2008, 02:44:41 PM »
Wrong again.  I gave an either or choice to invoke discussion.  I wasn`t offering an entire buffet of choice, but simply "fries" or "hashbrowns".

You are welcome to digress of course but you are not welcome to misinterpret or mischaracterize my intention.

There is no such thing as black and white unless sterilized from the wash of colors or is it the other colors sterilized so that black and white can emerge?  Either way the original intent was purely hypothetical.
May I also add that my liberal brain does not allow me to see black and white as a realized choice when the issue is too broadly colored.  8)

J Grey

« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2008, 02:45:53 PM »
? lol calm down bitch

what you're saying is the same as what ive said: as soon as you stop it gains go away. Even if you built some muscle mass, water retention which is the biggest part of the "gains" go away and you re smaller. Works the same for everyone, and works the same with steroids.

I just thought that was retarded to believe in something that is all illusion, and decided to focus on being content with the physique i naturally sport just eating and lifting.

oh noes you're swearing over the internet, you're cool  ::)
the water goes away not the muscle

the creatine allows you to work HARDER and gain more muscle if you work harder because of it, which you will keep
again, you're a moron and need to pick up a book

J Grey

« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2008, 02:47:36 PM »
May I also add that my liberal brain does not allow me to see black and white as a realized choice when the issue is too broadly colored.  8)

where I live it's communism so all I see is goats

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »
Vice president? FAIL. Abuse of power? FAIL. Banning books? FAIL. Abstinence? FAIL. Flying 20+ hours after your water broke when you're pregnant with a downs syndrome baby, plus slipping in a speech in that time, just because you don't want to have your baby in Texas? FAIL. What a dumb bitch.  ::)
John Mccain`s aides on Sarah Palin and her families shopping spree. "Wasilla Hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast".  8)

J Grey

« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2008, 02:49:39 PM »
John Mccain`s aides on Sarah Palin and her families shopping spree. "Wasilla Hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast".  8)

did they ever get those clothes off her back? pay back the tax payers bitch  >:(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »

did they ever get those clothes off her back? pay back the tax payers bitch  >:(
Well there is nothing wrong with the money spent, its just that the RNC told her to buy 3 outfits and thats it.  What did she do instead?  She decided to go hog-wild even borrowing campaign staffers credit cards and tallying up a bill of 200,000 plus for her and her family when she was told by the RNC to only buy 3 or 4 outfits for herself.

The amount of money isn`t really the issue, (although its hard to pull off a Populist Pro Joe the Plumber platform when you are wearing Prada pumps and Chanel Jackets) its the fact that she was told by the higher ups to do one thing and she totally did another.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2008, 02:53:00 PM »

What? You mean I forgot to list another thing this brilliant woman did that was stupid? Surprise!  :o
The perplexing question to me is, can she do anything smart? I really can't honestly say I believe so.

I don't hate her, either, I just think something like that should not be in the vacinity of where she was.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »
oh noes you're swearing over the internet, you're cool  ::)
the water goes away not the muscle

the creatine allows you to work HARDER and gain more muscle if you work harder because of it, which you will keep
again, you're a moron and need to pick up a book

cool you just described what everyone can read on google about creatine and experience while taking some.

But... most gains which are water retention still go away when you stop taking creatine !

Now it looks like you're struggling to understand this very simple part of what ive been trying to tell you.

Maybe because it's so important to you and to your confidence?  ::)

I bet you're the typical creatine-bloated intermediate weight lifter who feels high on creatine ,think there are no more limits to his potential ,and  who is afraid to lose the extra water weight if he doesnt ingest his 2.5 grams of creatine daily!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2008, 02:57:23 PM »
“Wasilla Hillbillies Looting Nieman Marcus”

11/5/08, 2:04 pm EST

Palin’s shopping spree was even bigger than the $150K already reported says Newsweek
:

NEWSWEEK has also learned that Palin’s shopping spree at high-end department stores was more extensive than previously reported. While publicly supporting Palin, McCain’s top advisers privately fumed at what they regarded as her outrageous profligacy. One senior aide said that Nicolle Wallace had told Palin to buy three suits for the convention and hire a stylist. But instead, the vice presidential nominee began buying for herself and her family—clothes and accessories from top stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.

According to two knowledgeable sources, a vast majority of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who was shocked when he got the bill. Palin also used low-level staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards. The McCain campaign found out last week when the aides sought reimbursement. One aide estimated that she spent “tens of thousands” more than the reported $150,000, and that $20,000 to $40,000 went to buy clothes for her husband. Some articles of clothing have apparently been lost. An angry aide characterized the shopping spree as “Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast,” and said the truth will eventually come out when the Republican Party audits its books.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2008, 03:11:57 PM »
When did Adonis become a mudshark?  :-\

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2008, 03:15:44 PM »
the real question is. do you think Johnnay Falconis should get back on creatine? is it bad for muh kidneys?

Johnny, here's how I handle this (Though I don't take creatine.):

Buy one of those clear 1 gallon containers for drinks. Let this be your official water jug. Make sure you at least finish off the whole thing and a little more every 24 hours.

Before you go to bed, make sure it's refilled so it will be full and cold for the next day. Just make sure you polish it off every day, even if it means drinking when you're not thirsty. It's very easy, actually, and it will save your kidneys. ;)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2008, 03:39:32 PM »
If you have a vegetarian diet up to 5 g  of creatine is ok because meat has creatine naturally so you just make up the lack of. But I don't know if it is a essential nutrition.

I'm a vegetarian now so I have a little creatine with meal before and after workout.  If you have it with meal it will absorb slower and better, same with whey protein.

This is to avoid it all hitting your bloodstream at once as whey is predigested and if you let it hit your bloodstream at once it put stress on your system. Like some people take fast acting whey 50+g straight at once, I don't think that's good for you, and a lot is wasted / has to be filtered  out by kidneys. But alittle creatine with a meal is ok for a vegetarian.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2008, 03:40:29 PM »

I'm a vegetarian now...

Dismissed...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »
Dismissed...

ok,

suddenly, life has new meaning...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2008, 04:00:38 PM »
If you have a vegetarian diet up to 5 g  of creatine is ok because meat has creatine naturally so you just make up the lack of. But I don't know if it is a essential nutrition.

I'm a vegetarian now so I have a little creatine with meal before and after workout.  If you have it with meal it will absorb slower and better, same with whey protein.

This is to avoid it all hitting your bloodstream at once as whey is predigested and if you let it hit your bloodstream at once it put stress on your system. Like some people take fast acting whey 50+g straight at once, I don't think that's good for you, and a lot is wasted / has to be filtered  out by kidneys. But alittle creatine with a meal is ok for a vegetarian.
you must be a monster. :o

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2008, 04:11:48 PM »
you must be a monster. :o

I'm working on it.

Right now I would say I'm 50% monster.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2008, 04:13:11 PM »
I'm working on it.

Right now I would say I'm 50% monster.
i can't even imagine the sheer poundages you must be throwing around after you pre workout bean sprout salad and 3oz. of tofu. :D