Author Topic: Which is more Noble to you? "Hard work or SMART work"  (Read 13331 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Which is more Noble to you? "Hard work or SMART work"
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2008, 12:56:40 PM »
Falcon, you do manual work. Do you take pride in your work?

of course, i want the job to be perfect. but at times i hate being at work
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 12:57:02 PM »
Proof that you never read Marx.

Certainly in his weighty tome, there are many things you could take away and agree with even if you don`t support the entire message.

You would agree with Marx on a whole lot of things I am sure if you bothered to read him.  You can`t just paint it with one broad stroke as being "bad" or "wrong".
i don't think "goat" read much Marx or Engels at the mighty Wharton School of Business, too busy hob knobbing with Trump's kids and meeting hairy Iranian women. ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 12:58:06 PM »
of course, i want the job to be perfect. but at times i hate being at work
Falcon is sitting on several properties , he is rich beyond words  ::) ::)

look he said it himself

sorry but u dont have to work that much, all u gotta do is buy a cheap house fix it up yourself and rent it out , and the house u should aim for should pay itself off in ten years with the rent you get per month and yearly
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 01:01:53 PM »
Falcon is sitting on several properties , he is rich beyond words  ::) ::)

look he said it himself

not rich but i do have job security
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 01:02:47 PM »
So you OWN a few houses ? a few meaning at least 3 right ?
L

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »
well as soon as you start comparing yourself to those who have more, you re screwed and condemn yourself to frustration and anger.

Some smart asses like buddhists recommend us to compare ourselves to those who have less instead of being jealous/envious of those who have more.

Problem is, it doesnt help much either in our modern world, cause you are forced 24/7 to envy those who seem to have more (judging by the current fashion standards) if you live in any normal city or suburb of the civilized world.

Damn, even goatfuckers living in huts made of feces have TV and envy the north american/european average joes. This crap is even where originates the globalization and the huge conflict of identities we starting to see worldwide. Basically everyone want to be richer and better. But what if that goal wasnt the good one? considering most people aint going happier getting richer and owning more stuff than the others, how do you explain that it is what drive all human beings everywhere in the world? We aint going nowhere here.

Everything goes fine in one's mind as long as he doesnt see someone who he identifies has having more than him in any noticeable area: wether it's love, money , attention sucess etc

It's interesting to notice animals dont compare themselves to their fellows hence dont know "psychological" pain and suffering.
Only human who developed large brains and more complicated feelings have to deal with this.

And the only thing they managed to do to deal with comparing themselves to the others are some bullshits like "dont compare yourself to those who have more, but compare yourself to those who have less" ...yeah ...nice idea genius, but how do i do that when everything i see on tv, plastered over the wholes and screens everywhere i look show me what i dont have, what i am not, and what i "should" have or be?

Whatever the way you look at this, the only thing you can do is get away from all this modern society influencial crap and focus on the basics to find something more consistant to feed your brain with.

This society is producing unhappy human beings wether they re rich or poor.

The point of life isnt to get richer nor to be poor, it's something else between and looks like everyone has to find it by himself. Nobody aint going to help you being happier.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2008, 01:04:20 PM »
Security operates on the basis of fear which I find amusing.

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »

and you're above that?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »
Do you believe that your friend Johnny Falcon is the owner of a 'few houses' and partial owner to 'some others' True Adonis...or is he just merely embellishing the facts.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2008, 01:08:37 PM »
well as soon as you start comparing yourself to those who have more, you re screwed and condemn yourself to frustration and anger.

Some smart asses like buddhists recommend us to compare ourselves to those who have less instead of being jealous/envious of those who have more.

Problem is, it doesnt help much either in our modern world, cause you are forced 24/7 to envy those who seem to have more (judging by the current fashion standards) if you live in any normal city or suburb of the civilized world.

Damn, even goatfuckers living in huts made of feces have TV and envy the north american/european average joes.

Everything goes find in one's mind as long as he doesnt see someone who he identifies has having more than him in any noticeable area: wether it's love, money , attention sucess etc

It's interesting to notice animals dont compare themselves to their fellows hence dont know "psychological" pain and suffering.
Only human who developed large brains and more complicated feelings have to deal with this.

And the only thing they managed to do to deal with comparing themselves to the others are some bullshits like "dont compare yourself to those who have more, but compare yourself to those who have less" ...yeah ...nice idea genius, but how do i do that when everything i see on tv, plastered over the wholes and screens everywhere i look show me what i dont have, what i am not, and what i "should" have or be?

Whatever the way you look at this, the only thing you can do is get away from all this modern society influencial crap and focus on the basics to find something more consistant to feed your brain with.

This society is producing unhappy human beings wether they re rich or poor.

The point of life isnt to get richer nor to be poor, it's something else between and looks like everyone has to find it by himself. Nobody aint going to help you being happier.
Your point is taken, but humans are NOT the only animals that try to impress with objects or perceived wealth.

I think you will find this bit of animal behavior by the Bower Bird fascinating.  Everyone should watch this:

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2008, 01:09:00 PM »

it means it's instinctive. It means jhonny is closest of the animal than any of us: he s doing what he has to do , what he's programmed to do and know somehow that everythign else is bullshit. Name it how you want, i consider it's being wise.

Sometime being wise is to accept you're just an animal trying to survive doing basic stuff and call it a day.

You re the kind of self centered pedent loser who thinks he s better than everyone yet you spend your whole life trying to get attention and validation from the others to feel good about yourself. Looks like you need the others too heh? Like any animal .

asshat. You're the one who 's amusing here. Basically you spend your life pretending you are something you are not,  to understand later that you are just like everyone else. Your superiority thing is just in your head.

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2008, 01:09:53 PM »
Do you believe that your friend Johnny Falcon is the owner of a 'few houses' and partial owner to 'some others' True Adonis...or is he just merely embellishing the facts.

Looking good there...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2008, 01:10:45 PM »
Looking good there...

is that sarcasm because the photo is morphed because it was from my phone or are you being sincere ?
L

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2008, 01:10:50 PM »
yes jaejonna has muscles.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2008, 01:11:26 PM »
big ass shoulders and back on JJ for sure.

Alex23

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »
is that sarcasm because the photo is morphed because it was from my phone or are you being sincere ?

if you have to ask that q, pretty insecure. Good shoulders, traps and lower lats are popping out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2008, 01:13:04 PM »

If that does not work then this should:

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »
if you have to ask that q, pretty insecure. Good shoulders, traps and lower lats are popping out.
well thanks for the compliment then, i wouldnt say im insecure just that its getbig ....
L

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2008, 01:14:36 PM »

You gotta love people that work hard to avoid work.
Jerry in reference to George!?  :D

Alex23

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »
well thanks for the compliment then, i wouldnt say im insecure just that its getbig ....

Can't blame you... but I usually call it like I see it, good and bad, hence destroying countless t-tits over the years...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2008, 01:15:40 PM »

if i were to lose property and everything i currently own by whatever reason, i wouldnt be botherd a bit probably releived to an extent , just simply would have to survive like anyone would. all id need is some food thats easy to find and make me a shelter in the woods and kidnap some fine assed hoes
A

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2008, 01:16:44 PM »
if i were to lose property and everything i currently own by whatever reason, i wouldnt be botherd a bit probably releived to an extent , just simply would have to survive like anyone would. all id need is some food thats easy to find and make me a shelter in the woods and kidnap some fine assed hoes

;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2008, 01:18:56 PM »
;D

i would kinda enjoy being alienated by god by having all my material needs taken away from  me and having to resort to kidnapping fine assed hoes stealthy like a ninja falcon and going dumpster diving for my caloric needs
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2008, 01:19:41 PM »
Anyone who has owned property or possessions of any sorts would not say that they wouldn't be bothered or relieved to some extent, Ralph Waldo Emerson died a long time ago and if that were the case then why do you purchase things ?  I think you need some help bro, the drugs are making your brain mush, you come here and try to live outside the realm of reality projecting some image and ideas that are not in line with what really is. Oh well you can take the horse to the river but you cant make him drink it i guess.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2008, 01:21:06 PM »
I find this amazing.