Author Topic: Kid Rock is crying about his sentence - community service  (Read 6645 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Kid Rock is crying about his sentence - community service
« on: December 03, 2008, 01:18:53 PM »
Here is another story of a spoiled little brat star.

He was involved in a fight at a waffle house of all places and was sentenced to 80 hours of community service, he said he wants to choose what he considers community service ahahhahahahha!  He wants to perform in Iraq for troops for his community service. 

He gets pwned by the judge, saying he is just going to do that anyway and will enjoy his time in front of the camera, that isn't community service, n1, that is a win for the normal folk!  Fuck these rich rockers.

He noted that Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert J. Ritchie, had performed for the troops before and "would do so even if he was not under a sentence to perform community service.

"Besides, giving him credit for something he would otherwise love to do in front of a camera completely defeats the punitive purpose of performing community service," Wong wrote.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=342144&GT1=28102
TEAM Nasser

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Kid Rock is crying about his sentence - community service
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »
thats nothing, plaxico has to go to jail for 3.5 years for shooting himself 
L

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »

seriously?!?!?

hahahaha

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 01:34:27 PM »

hahah, dumb negro getting exactly what he deserves.  Carrying a loaded gun, in sweatpants no less, in a crowded night club....what a turd.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 02:00:08 PM »
If it were two in the morning and I had a half a toot on and saw Kid Rock and his crew in a Waffle House? Yeah I'd pretty much start some shit with them. Did a party the other night and Richard Gere was there. What a smart ass! I'd like to bend him over and grab him by his hair and make him scream my name! If you post here Rich? How was the venison? Asshole.......

Damn chef, are you drunk?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »
chef tim that is a very hot fantasy.   :-*

I don't see why Plexico didn't have a permit for his gun, how stupid can he be?! 

jt
TEAM Nasser

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 02:13:48 PM »
Getting there. First night of in weeks. I'm going to Aquavit tonight. http://www.aquavit.org/flash.html. Went off on the back routine today.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »
chef tim that is a very hot fantasy.   :-*

I don't see why Plexico didn't have a permit for his gun, how stupid can he be?! 

jt
No offense to anyone. One of my ladies is as Black as the stroke of midnight. But even with Obama as Pesident Elect? It's gonna take a long time to change these peoples way of thinking? What on Earth does that guy need to carry a gun for? There's danger at the club??? DON'T GO THERE! Bloomberg isn't a Giants fan either.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 02:44:54 PM »
He needs to carry a gun because he is star athlete and some douche bags like to fuck with them just cause they are famous.  Why not carry a gun, it is your right to in this country.  My question is how stupid can he be not to just get a permit, it isn't difficult at all, I mean seriously dumb on his part.

Getting a permit to carry a gun is easier than getting your drivers license in most states.

jt
TEAM Nasser

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 02:54:01 PM »
I never went for my gun license in New York. I don't think its that easy? My point is? You think Richard Gere carries around a piece? I didn't mean to offend you if I did?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 02:57:52 PM »
He needs to carry a gun because he is star athlete and some douche bags like to fuck with them just cause they are famous.  Why not carry a gun, it is your right to in this country.  My question is how stupid can he be not to just get a permit, it isn't difficult at all, I mean seriously dumb on his part.

Getting a permit to carry a gun is easier than getting your drivers license in most states.

jt

carrying is not a right....it is a privilege. If you're a star athlete with $$$$, hire someone else to carry it for you...legally. You would think a college educated person could figure that out......or at least use a holster for christs sake, but that aint gangsta dawg!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 03:12:04 PM »
I never went for my gun license in New York. I don't think its that easy? My point is? You think Richard Gere carries around a piece? I didn't mean to offend you if I did?

I'm not sure about New York.  How did Richard Gere piss you off the other night?

carrying is not a right....it is a privilege. If you're a star athlete with $$$$, hire someone else to carry it for you...legally. You would think a college educated person could figure that out......or at least use a holster for christs sake, but that aint gangsta dawg!!!!

Why should he hire someone else when he can carry it himself.  My point is if he wants to carry it himself and being such a high profile person increases his potential to get caught with it he might as well get a permit considering how easy it is in most states.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 03:13:52 PM »
I would imagine most of getbig's high rollers never leave the house without the protection of their own Apache helicopter(paid for in cash, if you need to use finance you are basically bottom feeding scum not worthy of oxygen) and very possibly a nuclear sub armed with cruise missiles based somewhere in the Pacific for those difficult moments when someone tries to start shit...

::)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »

Why should he hire someone else when he can carry it himself. 

so he wont shoot himself in the leg. permit or not....hes an idiot. it would be protection from himself.....

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 04:06:12 PM »
so he wont shoot himself in the leg. permit or not....hes an idiot. it would be protection from himself.....

agreed lol, I doubt he even graduated high school.

Chef Tim what did Richard do that pissed you off so much?

jt
TEAM Nasser

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 04:07:47 PM »
maybe Plaxico don't like gun holsters, JJ.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 04:17:30 PM »
Swearing isn't nice. Appologies in advance. This guy is some arrogant girl . He's a wimp that thinks he has some sorta sophisticated palate? Real douche bag. How many of you getbiggers liked pretty women? Just a fella that uses big words and tries to act big shot. I trained back today and I'm now listening to GNR.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2008, 05:13:47 PM »
He should join Team Artie Lange
U

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 06:03:33 PM »
If it were two in the morning and I had a half a toot on and saw Kid Rock and his crew in a Waffle House? Yeah I'd pretty much start some shit with them. Did a party the other night and Richard Gere was there. What a smart ass! I'd like to bend him over and grab him by his hair and make him scream my name! If you post here Rich? How was the venison? Asshole.......

This likes to chew on him  ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 06:17:06 PM »
Swearing isn't nice. Appologies in advance. This guy is some arrogant #### . He's a wimp that thinks he has some sorta sophisticated palate? Real douche bag. How many of you getbiggers liked pretty women? Just a fella that uses big words and tries to act big shot. I trained back today and I'm now listening to GNR.

He has done a lot of work for Tibet...He can't be that bad...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2008, 06:20:31 PM »
carrying is not a right....it is a privilege.

Actually, no it's not...  it's a right.  Please read the Second Ammendment to the Constitution of the United States.
Ron: "I am lazy."

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2008, 06:55:44 PM »
He has done a lot of work for Tibet...He can't be that bad...

lol who gives a fuck about tibet, its just a political issue he can weasel himself into to feel important.

jt
TEAM Nasser

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »
Serves him right for wearing sweatpants to a nightclub.  :-\

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2008, 08:37:20 PM »
Serves him right for wearing sweatpants to a nightclub.  :-\

He wanted to be ready to hit some sissy squats in the club if the need arised.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2008, 08:38:53 PM »

Actually, no it's not...  it's a right.  Please read the Second Ammendment to the Constitution of the United States.

You know what I mean...I didn't mean it in that manner....of course I know the Second Amendment......I just chose a shitty way to express what I meant.

The right to bear arms still has many limitations. Not everyone has that right. There are still numerous rules and regulations surrounding the issue of "bearing arms"

Not sure if its a law or not.....but im pretty sure tucking a handgun in some sweatpants is illegal.....at least in a fashion sense