Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder Recreational Drug Use  (Read 4909 times)

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
Pro Bodybuilder Recreational Drug Use
« on: December 03, 2008, 06:07:50 PM »
As we are all aware most pro bodybuilders consume large amounts of "bodybuilding drugs" and get the shit from very "shady" people.  With people like Titus who we all know used many other recreational drugs (coke, ecstacy, etc.) I am wondering if lots of other pros use other drugs for reasons outside muscle building.  It would seem as though they are already taking crazy shit and would have other drug hookups from their "gurus" so naturally they might be tempted to dive into other substances for pleasure sake.  Never really heard much about it but was curious if pros in general consume other recreational drugs or if anyone else knows of notorious users outside the muscle building subsatnces....comment please.....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Pro Bodybuilder Recreational Drug Use
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 06:09:24 PM »
It's been done.

Tell us about your accident and how your muscles saved your life!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 06:10:16 PM »
As we are all aware most pro bodybuilders consume large amounts of "bodybuilding drugs" and get the shit from very "shady" people.  With people like Titus who we all know used many other recreational drugs (coke, ecstacy, etc.) I am wondering if lots of other pros use other drugs for reasons outside muscle building.  It would seem as though they are already taking crazy shit and would have other drug hookups from their "gurus" so naturally they might be tempted to dive into other substances for pleasure sake.  Never really heard much about it but was curious if pros in general consume other recreational drugs or if anyone else knows of notorious users outside the muscle building subsatnces....comment please.....

Short answer to your question............yes!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 06:11:28 PM »
There is certainly a type of bodybuilder who likes going clubbing, wearing tight shirts, etc. They tend to take e's on weekends, coke during the week when the opportunity arises, and GBH.

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 06:11:45 PM »
ooops the thread is a bust then....just havnt seen any like it before but Im sure its all been done at one point or another....And I have posted countless posts on the accident including today so check those out as its still funny but Im getting tired of typing out the same shit....

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 06:13:20 PM »
Angel Dust is huge in the BB world.
U

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »
ANGEL DUST...no shit?  Who the fuck takes that drug it will melt your brain faster then a cube of butter in the frying pan....might be one of the worst drugs for your brain next to the all mighty homemade evil known as crystal meth....

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 06:23:33 PM »
tbunzee you dont seem to be very experienced when it comes about the real bodybuilding world. getbig is not liked by pro's because the shit gets exposed here, just to name some:

1.- fucking short legs lee priest = suicidal emo idiot
2.- melissa rottweiler = biggest abuser of roids chasing the dream to become a MAN
3.- nasser el sonbaty = synthol user
4.- derek anthony = g4p, aids spreader

and the list goes on

Most pro's use drugs, painkillers are drugs too, and most getbig members used them aswel. The arnold era is gone.

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 06:27:24 PM »
Yes I will admit outside of the pages of mags I used to waste my money on I am pretty naiive....Damn kinda sours how I look at many pro's now but I would rather know than continue to be somewhat clueless...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 06:29:45 PM »
Yes I will admit outside of the pages of mags I used to waste my money on I am pretty naiive....Damn kinda sours how I look at many pro's now but I would rather know than continue to be somewhat clueless...

Most of the idiots (also known as IFBB pro's) are drug abusers. Titus is currently living the dream @ jail with uncountable supplies of drugs. Nasser said milos was a drug abuser aswel and i think flex wheeler used to smoke weed with his niggas @ hood.

Im not sure if theres any decent bodybuilder these days, but keep in mind drugs aint the problem, its G4P. Most are doing it, and its disgusting.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »
its like in celebrity rehab when they ask gary busey about his drug past and he says "well ive been clean for 10 years straight" but fails to mention he smokes "medicinal" marijuana daily. not saying weed is a bad drug but it is a drug.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 06:45:11 PM »
Drug use is Banned in the IFBB,Read the Rule book it states it in Bold Print. :-\