Author Topic: Making gains when you are Off: Bullshit ?  (Read 2513 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Making gains when you are Off: Bullshit ?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2008, 02:34:50 PM »
If you're that much of a hardgainer, you'll always have this issue when coming off.

As long as you eat clean and keep everything in check you'll have residual gains over time, and gain more when you cycle.....

The whole point is to keep anabolism so you don't fall back and lose any momentum you have.

DIV

agreed
TEAM Nasser

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2008, 02:41:33 PM »
If you're that much of a hardgainer, you'll always have this issue when coming off.

As long as you eat clean and keep everything in check you'll have residual gains over time, and gain more when you cycle.....

The whole point is to keep anabolism so you don't fall back and lose any momentum you have.

DIV

yes ! that's what I try to do.
I needed a good break cause I was on for a while because of my show in july so after a while I feel the drugs don't do shit for me.

after a good break they work much better

dustin

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »
Stavios, do you bridge between cycles on any other drugs? Peptides in particular...

I know insulin can be pretty dangerous but I've got some experience with a glucose monitor and started using some. I ran tests with one about a year ago but decided I wasn't ready. I haven't used mega high doses but I'm using a little with some GH right now and I'm staying pretty full and lean off cycle. Then again, I've been doing lots of cutting because I've thrown my ego out the window and stopped caring about what numbers I see on the scale.

May be worth some consideration. I have had a hard time retaining gains off cycle mostly because of tragedies like getting pneumonia and having my ancillaries destroyed (and no sources at the time to get back on or get fertility drugs). I feel your painnn. Seems like every day I consider hoping right back on lol it's so hard not to!

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2008, 03:31:25 PM »
no I never use peptides, even ON cycle.
I don't trust any of the HGH around here, or I would have already try it.
 :(

dustin

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2008, 03:56:02 PM »
Ahh shitty... yeah, I used a lot of fake IGF-1 in my day. Fucking BLOWS.

Finally scored some real GH at about $3.5 per iu so it's not too bad. It's still expensive, but I'm gonna run it for a while with some small burst cycles of slin. I was initially just going to run slin, but I'm going to run GH with it as well as T3 just so I don't screw up my body too badly. Now I'm just considering running the GH for up to half, perhaps a full year. It's an investment in yourself.... that's at least what I tell myself when I think about how much money I've blown lol

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 04:00:10 PM »
no I never use peptides, even ON cycle.
I don't trust any of the HGH around here, or I would have already try it.
 :(

I've got a cheap source in China for GH, but haven't had the chance to test them out.

$1 per IU........

Yes and the cyclic nature of life itself makes that hard to do for long periods, "what goes up must come down."   Unless one leads a Spartan life and is a soilder the momentum can be difficult to maintain.

As I got older, other things took presidence and everyone needs down time.

When I was in my twenties I never thought I'd take time off or ever have concentration issues when it came to lifting.

I retain mass and strength easily, but the consistency in my training is what I notice is harder as I age.

One of the reasons I'd never be a bodybuilder, competing and eating clean all the time, is due to the fact that I enjoy the other things in life too much.

I respect the dedication it takes to live that kind of life, but unless there's major pay it doesn't seem worth it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »
I've got a cheap source in China for GH, but haven't had the chance to test them out.

$1 per IU........
DIV

you know the saying !

When it seems too good to be true...

:-\

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 04:14:02 PM »
you know the saying !

I don't understand what you are saying Stavios, DIV knows his stuff.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 04:17:37 PM »
you know the saying !

Well, do you think I would deal with counterfeits or scammers?

I have alot of hookups and connections, never been scammed, never will.

I'm going to try out this Chinese GH and if it works, people will know.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »

DIV

of course, I know you only use quality stuff.
I hope they are good !

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008, 04:41:01 PM »

DIV

Spot on!
TEAM Nasser

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2008, 04:39:56 AM »

Unless you've done some Humatrope or Genotropin etc, what are you going to compare it to?  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2008, 04:46:05 AM »

DIV
::)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2008, 06:40:16 AM »

As I got older, other things took presidence and everyone needs down time.

When I was in my twenties I never thought I'd take time off or ever have concentration issues when it came to lifting.

I retain mass and strength easily, but the consistency in my training is what I notice is harder as I age.

One of the reasons I'd never be a bodybuilder, competing and eating clean all the time, is due to the fact that I enjoy the other things in life too much.

I respect the dedication it takes to live that kind of life, but unless there's major pay it doesn't seem worth it.

DIV

Well as far as a pay off in bodybuilding its rarely money but a level of personal acomplishment that can be just as or more fullfilling than money or fame.  Its the little guy who has a moment to shine in this big world, even if its in some little town's high school adutorium.  Lots of people in this world trudging through life, gotta make those moments for yourself, whatever that may be.

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2008, 06:47:49 AM »
Well as far as a pay off in bodybuilding its rarely money but a level of personal acomplishment that can be just as or more fullfilling than money or fame.  Its the little guy who has a moment to shine in this big world, even if its in some little town's high school adutorium.  Lots of people in this world trudging through life, gotta make those moments for yourself, whatever that may be.

agreed