Author Topic: how much do high fat "anabolic" "palumbo" type diet increase testosterone & HGH?  (Read 6405 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
tell us more, which is better,
high fat moderate protein low carb
or high carb moderate protein low fat?
depends

but IMO

offseason = high protein moderate carb moderate fat (carbs around workout fats rest of day)

cutting = millions ways to skin a cat. but [[ moderate protein -- moderate fat -- zero starch/fructose/lactose ]]  seems to be nice for  a cutting diet.   but you could also go [[ high protein-- moderate carb -- zero fat ]] ... or anything really that has sufficient protein and a caloric defecit and re feeds to ensure optimal hormones

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
surely the body have another mechanism to store the fat without insulin
and isn't it the easiest macronutrient to store as fat since it already is fat and needs no conversion?
I read that on the internet  :D
  yes ..ever eat a few jars of peanut butter ? not much if any insulin release at all from that but youll get fat from it.

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  yes ..ever eat a few jars of peanut butter ? not much if any insulin release at all from that but youll get fat from it.

as if I could  ;D I'd end up throwing up after the first jar lol

Method101

• Getbig V
lmao no you are way way wrong
care to explain then doctor? please include a picture of yourself so we can see what you have attained with your knowledge of drugs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
care to explain then
sure

if you use insulin

you eat tons of carbs (well, you drink lots of simple carbs)

so what you said was the exact opposite of what is reality

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
no actually yes it does work that way insulin release occurs in response to elevated blood sugar which occurs after you eat carbohydrates.. the presence of insulin in the blood stream at the same time as the presence of fatty acids makes the storeage of fatty acids into adipose VERY VERY easy.. almost unavoidable

Like I said. I hate repeating myself, but this is false Taylor.
An example I can think of to prove you wrong is this. Keep your caloric intake at maintanance, then combine saturated fats or any fat with a high carb meal.  According to your belief (which is false) you should be gaining excess adipose tissue on your body and therefore gain weight.
However you will see that this is not the case.
Study some biochem if this stuff interests you, you will see the light.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
tell us more, which is better,
high fat moderate protein low carb
or high carb moderate protein low fat?

Buddy the best way to cut is to do it the healthy way and  not to follow  "fad" diets, as in high carb/low carb etc etc.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
test is a cholesterol.. having more cholesterol in your diet should equate to more test..  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Like I said. I hate repeating myself, but this is false Taylor.
An example I can think of to prove you wrong is this. Keep your caloric intake at maintanance, then combine saturated fats or any fat with a high carb meal.  According to your belief (which is false) you should be gaining excess adipose tissue on your body and therefore gain weight.
However you will see that this is not the case.
Study some biochem if this stuff interests you, you will see the light.
  you wont gain WEIGHT, because of the laws of thermodynamics, BUT you will gain body fat , and your body composition will degrade.    ;)   

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
  you wont gain WEIGHT, because of the laws of thermodynamics, BUT you will gain body fat , and your body composition will degrade.    ;)   

Think about what you just wrote. ;)
The only way if your body compisition will degrade while your weight stays the same is if you are losing muscle thats being replaced by fat.
If your beliefs benefit you by all means believe them, I'm not trying to change them, I'm just offering insight.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
no actually yes it does work that way insulin release occurs in response to elevated blood sugar which occurs after you eat carbohydrates.. the presence of insulin in the blood stream at the same time as the presence of fatty acids makes the storeage of fatty acids into adipose VERY VERY easy.. almost unavoidable

If that's true then you can never eat rice & steak (or any kind of red meat) ???
tank u jesus

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Think about what you just wrote. ;)
The only way if your body compisition will degrade while your weight stays the same is if you are losing muscle thats being replaced by fat.
If your beliefs benefit you by all means believe them, I'm not trying to change them, I'm just offering insight.
let me make thi VERY simple

insulin = storeage hormone

protein = cant be stored
carbs= stored in muscle
fats = stored in FAT

insulin + fat = fat stored in fat

:D

get it now ?

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?

protein = cant be stored
carbs= stored in muscle
fats = stored in FAT

get it now ?

No, false lol.
Your biochemical pathways dont work like that. Insulin does not store fat as fat mmkay?..
Please read what i write before you post.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Insulin does not store fat as fat mmkay?..

:-\

yes it does

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

protein = cant be stored
carbs= stored in muscle
fats = stored in FAT

get it now ?
Um no its actualy a "shuttle" hormone.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Um no its actualy a "shuttle" hormone.
lmao what the heellll its a "shuttle" hormone.. haha... no its a 'storeage hormone' that 'shuttles' nutrients into cells... but whatever dude the two terms basically mean the exact same thing so its a mute note

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
lmao what the heellll its a "shuttle" hormone.. haha... no its a 'storeage hormone' that 'shuttles' nutrients into cells... but whatever dude the two terms basically mean the exact same thing so its a mute note
Its what its refured to by people who actualy have a need to use it , not steroid board slang..run along lil guy

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Its what its refured to by people who actualy have a need to use it , not steroid board slang..run along lil guy
lol whatever idiot  ::)   ;D 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
lol whatever idiot ::)   ;D 
Epic Irony  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
post your SAT scores will, ill do the same right after, promise.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
post your SAT scores will, ill do the same right after, promise.
We are in diff parts of the world..SAT has no meaning to me  ;)