Author Topic: Truce Thread  (Read 1613 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Truce Thread
« on: December 03, 2008, 10:30:07 PM »
Quote from: Dorian Yates link=http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dorian_yates_interview_1993_gym_shots.htm
I wasn't aware of this debate, as I don't spend a lot of time looking into these kinds of things. These sites are usually for guys who live at home with their mum and don't have anything better to do.
So this is what Dorian thinks of his fans, LOL.

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Truce Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 10:31:48 PM »
ND = owned

by his own hero

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 10:50:09 PM »
in before ND's meltdown. In the words of William Congreve, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 10:52:03 PM »

Dorian better shut his limey mouth.  It wouldn't take much for ND to blacken his eyes. ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 11:02:00 PM »
in before ND's meltdown. In the words of William Congreve, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Fisr of all, SemenHole, Dorian was talking about the Dorian vs Nasser debate, and not about Dorian vs Ronnie. Secondly, what he said can equally apply to you. After all, most of your posts are on Dorian vs Ronnie just like ND's. You have just brutally owned yourself - again. Seriously, you're the only one who owns yourself more than me. It seems like you finally defated me at something. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 11:40:03 PM »
Fisr of all, Sir NeoSeminole, Dorian was talking about the Dorian vs Nasser debate, and not about Dorian vs Ronnie. Secondly, what he said can equally apply to you. After all, most of your posts are on Dorian vs Ronnie just like ND's. You have just brutally owned me - again. Seriously, you're the only one who owns myself more than me. It seems like you finally defated me at something.

you stalking me, fagg*t? I've noticed you following me into several threads and responding to my posts that aren't addressed to you. :-\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 11:47:15 PM »
i thinks theres nothing wrong with posting on getbig type of sites,i spend 2 hours in the morning posting and reading while im at work in my gym,i sit on the recumbnent bike and peddel away while im reading getbig,i get my cardio in and have some great laughs and gain some valuable knowledge as well.ive learned more valuable info on this site then ive learned in 30 plus years in the gyms.i just think it becomes unhealthy if you sit there 24/7 posting and dont do nothing else,that imo is unhealthy mentally for a person,people need to balance their lives if their gonna stay mentally stable imo,but then again im bordenline insane anyway
R

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »
you stalking me, fagg*t? I've noticed you following me into several threads and responding to my posts that aren't addressed to you. :-\

Nah, not really, SemenHole. You have replied 10 times more to random posts of mine than the other way around, so it's all good. I just like to teach you reading comprehension and logical deductive skills whenever possible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 11:29:09 AM »
Nah, not really, Sir NeoSeminole. You have replied 10 times more to random posts of mine than the other way around, so it's all good. I just like you to teach me reading comprehension and logical deductive skills whenever possible.

you want to drink my milkshake too, fag? ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 12:37:35 PM »

HAHAHA Dorians nuthuggers cry under the blankets now.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 12:38:15 PM »
you want to drink my milkshake too, fag? ;)

I can understand your regular meltdowns now, SemenHole, since the "Five Days Of Dorian" is clearly presenting Dorian as the greatest bodybuilder ever and you just can't take that. These must be very painful five days, indeed. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 12:39:16 PM »
ND = owned

by his own hero
;D hahahahahaaaaa, don't tell him that or he'll post a shot of his foot on a scale saying, "SEE, I REALLY AM 210 POUNDS!!!!!".

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 12:45:56 PM »
Haha the convicted burglar who practically tore every fiber in his ugly tattood body isn't even loyal to his own fans.  :'(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2008, 12:57:16 PM »
Haha the convicted burglar who practically tore every fiber in his ugly tattood body isn't even loyal to his own fans.  :'(
and a neo-nazi to boot, what do you expect from a former piece of shit? just cause they load up on steroids and frozen gorilla blood, that doesn't make them st. Francis of Assisi
L

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 01:00:20 PM »
Better watch out JJ, the dorian schmoes may come here and post a 10000 word essay with photoshopped pics to prove you're wrong, aren't you terrified?  ;D