Author Topic: FUCKING AMAZING WHAT JUST HAPPENED  (Read 4452 times)

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
FUCKING AMAZING WHAT JUST HAPPENED
« on: December 04, 2008, 09:48:56 AM »
this is fucking amazing what just happened today.  :o

i went to try a new gym in a town close to my town, as im still searching for a new hardcore gym to workout well i went there said hi yeah can i train here just to see if this gym is something for me, the skinny gymowner says ok, yeah its for free. i immediately saw it was a healthy gym, everything was new, with a shining wooden floor, not really my style, lets put it that way

anyway today i wanted to do some push exercises and after a shoulder warm up with dumbbells i went to the rack to do some heavy push presses,  so i load up the bar with 250 lbs at the end to try to get a new personal record. anyway i am used to throwing the weight on the floor after heavy push presses.. 

so i push this 250lbs above my head went perfectly smooth!!  but then i SMASH THE WEIGHT ON THE WOODEN FLOOR, WHILE THE WEIGHT WAS FLYING I KNEW ohhh shit WHAT HAVE I DONE and BANNNNGGGG the biggest loudest smash ive ever heard... the  whole floor was a mess... pieces of wood were flying to the whole gym... people were ducking behind the abducter machine.. and the skinny gymowner comes running at me WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??!?! with scaredness in hsi eyes... so i run towards the exit and he stands in front of me i push him away he falls down, went to the parking lot to my car and raced home as fast as i could. thought the gymowner was following me, lol. was scared as hell.

still cant believe what just happened.  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: FUCKING AMAZING WHAT JUST HAPPENED
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:08 AM »
hahaha another great experience from this dutch gigelo.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:52 AM »
were you wearing your tapout shirt?

J Grey

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 09:56:18 AM »
hahahhahah what is with these bullshit stories ?  ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 09:59:33 AM »

i went to try a new gym in a town close to my town, as im still searching for a new hardcore gym to workout well i went there said hi yeah can i train here just to see if this gym is something for me, the skinny gymowner says ok, yeah its for free. i immediately saw it was a healthy gym, everything was new, with a shining wooden floor, not really my style, lets put it that way

anyway today i wanted to do some push exercises and after a shoulder warm up with dumbbells i went to the rack to do some heavy push presses,  so i load up the bar with 250 lbs at the end to try to get a new personal record. anyway i am used to throwing the weight on the floor after heavy push presses.. 

so i push this 250lbs above my head went perfectly smooth!!  but then i SMASH THE WEIGHT ON THE WOODEN FLOOR, WHILE THE WEIGHT WAS FLYING I KNEW ohhh shit WHAT HAVE I DONE and BANNNNGGGG the biggest loudest smash ive ever heard... the  whole floor was a mess... pieces of wood were flying to the whole gym... people were ducking behind the abducter machine.. and the skinny gymowner comes running at me WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??!?! with scaredness in hsi eyes... so i run towards the exit and he stands in front of me i push him away he falls down, went to the parking lot to my car and raced home as fast as i could. thought the gymowner was following me, lol. was scared as hell.

DAMN!!!... I haven't heard such lying since listening to the latest POLITICIAN....
C

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 10:00:21 AM »

Not your fault, they should have put down padded mats under the freeweight equipment
A

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 10:02:35 AM »

Hoi Skinnie

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 10:05:30 AM »

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 10:06:31 AM »
Klopt dat "robins" ben jij eric r?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 10:07:35 AM »
And this come from someone who calls himself  "pajero".

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 10:07:54 AM »
You saw that Tapout shirt and got the fuck outta there.

I don't blame ya.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 10:09:04 AM »
sanca neukt hond.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 11:15:48 AM »
...and then he hoped on his scooter and rode off with the Hell's Angels.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2008, 11:27:14 AM »
Neuken in de keuken.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 11:35:57 AM »
RIP el pajero.  :(

J Grey

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 11:37:51 AM »
RIP El_Pajero  :(

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 12:33:46 PM »
What an idiot.  I own a gym and if someone like you did that, you'd have the cops at your door. 

I'd suggest being a man, going back to the gym and offering to pay for damages.

Unless you aren't a man?

ps.......they probably know who did it, and will just send you a bill in the mail anyway.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 12:34:42 PM »
What an idiot.  I own a gym and if someone like you did that, you'd have the cops at your door. 

Unless you aren't a man?

ps.......they probably know who did it, and will just send you a bill in the mail anyway.
oh brother

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »
El Pajero will send the HA around to wreck the place if the gym owner is that stupid.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 12:35:59 PM »
hahaha another great experience from this dutch gigelo.
you're quite the Dutch uterus destroyer yourself stud.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 12:41:47 PM »

Unless you aren't a man?

::) ::) You must be a beast!!!!!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 12:42:46 PM »

Unless you aren't a man?

if i got that "bill" i'd laugh my ass off and wipe my dogs ass with it.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 12:43:01 PM »

Unless you aren't a man?

Ummmmmm. . .you do know that these stories are just jokes, right?

J Grey

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2008, 12:43:58 PM »
maybe the gym should have anticipated the damages and put down some mats, it's a frigging gym after all

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2008, 12:44:44 PM »

i cant believe it either..

that you would be such a complete tool to - firstly have to smash down weights- in any gym. The only wankers that do that are those who love to hear themselves train.

Secondly you already noted the wooden floors yet you still smashed the weights down.

You mentioned that it probably wasnt the type of gymn you wanted anyways- and the owner let you train for free...yet you still chose to use big weights and slam them down.

whats more you ran off like the moron you no doubt are.

on top of all that- you "cant believe what happened"...are you serious?

you yourself did the lot of it- its not like it was some freak occurrence out of your control. you went there, you trained for free, you saw thte wood floors, you added the weights, you smashed them down, then you ran off and pushed the manager...what's not to believe?

i'd say that on top of damages you'll be up for other associated losses such as loss of income for the gym due to the damage, due to the access the repairer needs, due to stress incurred as a result of those losses, and due to the associated risk of trainers having to negotiate the area- you might have even damaged the floor structurally. On top of that, you fled the scene which wont go down well either.

i'd hate to be you for 3 reasons.
1. the big ass bill you're going to get
2. the court fees and inconveniece of answering to charges, and
3. because you are so fucking dumb.