Author Topic: Ten Reasons Why American Women Suck...  (Read 5544 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Ten Reasons Why American Women Suck...
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »
vely nice.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »
sounds like 'decide' is having problems getting laid hahaahahah

oh brother
L

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »
All these responses, and not one about Euro women refusing to shave??

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2008, 01:38:06 PM »
I agree, that's why I stopped dating american/canadian women, only euro girls for me, european girls know how to take care of their man (cook, clean, sex, etc.) american/north american women just care about themselves and what they can get out of the relationship. Bunch of selfish bitches.

Not saying european girls aren't like that as well, but nowhere to that degree, this seems to be the L.A/Beverly Hills complex.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2008, 02:29:32 PM »
I agree, that's why I stopped dating american/canadian women, only euro girls for me, european girls know how to take care of their man (cook, clean, sex, etc.) american/north american women just care about themselves and what they can get out of the relationship. Bunch of selfish bitches.

Not saying european girls aren't like that as well, but nowhere to that degree, this seems to be the L.A/Beverly Hills complex.

They do? I always thought that was Asian women.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2008, 06:04:10 PM »
American Women are the worst on planet Earth!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 07:08:54 AM »
  This applies to all women and not only the Americans one. The problem is that Western Civilization, in which the U.S is included, normally puts the well-being of females above that of males, so girls are pampered and spoiled from birth, while boys are treated harshly and told to "deal with it", so the natural egocentric, callous, remorseless and petty tendencies of women are allowed more lieu in the West than elsewhere. And since men will do practically anything to get laid, women can get away with it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Totally agree.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 07:09:50 AM »
American Women are the worst on planet Earth!

Word.
I hate the State.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 07:57:41 AM »
One feature you absolute need to avoid in woman is low self-esteem, from that comes all problems imaginable.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 08:46:06 AM »

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

I don't hear you talking about what you can GIVE to the relationship. It appears that you're simply pre-occupied with breakfast and booty, making you no less "selfish" than the women you decry.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2008, 09:50:30 AM »
My G/F wrote this....

ok, well here is the rest of it added on... sadly i cannot spend as much time on it as i would like, so the responses are quite a bit shorter and less informative than the earlier ones. ooohhh and some of them sound a little bitter, so forgive me for coming off that way. i sound a little but like the guy who wrote it unfortunately.

This really offends me. and the fact that you sent it to me makes me question your own beliefs on women's behavior. who ever wrote this is probably a bitter rejected man who has nothing better to do than rip into the thing he could never have: a girl. he obviously doesnt understand women and therefore despises what he doesnt understand. He has no respect for women and that has probably hindered him from ever being in a good relationship which has skewed his judgment even further. i have to admit that a some women may be like this(not just in america, but all over the world), and i cant really speak for anyone but myself, but i know that i am not like this.

1) Selfish- at times yes. anyone who cannot admit they are is a liar. but i'm not so selfish that i do not consider the wishes and well being of the loved ones in my life. love is give and take. idealistically it is giving yourself completely to the other person and having them completely give themself to you. However, we do not live in a dream world so this is not the case. i believe that in order to be truly happy with the person you are with, you need to strive to make them happy and they should do the same. There will be fights and disagreements, and you will not always get your way and they will not always get theirs, but if both want the relationship to work, it will. As for riki and oprah, i dont watch those shows so i cannot comment on the message they are giving to viewers. oohhh and the fact that i dont watch them proves that not all american girls need a talk show host to guide their beliefs and morals.

2)Deluded- ha, its always nice to fantasize about one day having a rich, handsome husband, however no one in their right mind is truly counting on a man to take away all their problems. The more important features, in my opinion, to look for in a man is stability, respect, compatibility, loyalty and of course love. i will not lie and say that physical attractiveness is not important to me, but it is not the only thing. i do not believe i have the delusion that some man will come into my life and solve all my problems, and i doubt that any other sane woman does either.

3)Angry- honestly i'm not too sure what he is ranting about now. everyone has situations in their life that upset them. it is always nice to have someone to talk to about it, and who would be better than your partner? if you cannot talk to someone, or fear that they dont care what you are saying, you should not be with them. yes, sometimes i get upset of meaningless things in my life, but talking it over with someone and discussing it with them (and even having them slap me with the reality that i'm being a dumbass for even letting it bother me) is beneficial to me and will help me be more content. and you should show the same curtsy when someone who has been there for you is upset and just wants someone to listen.

4) Psychotic- again, he doesnt really state the issue. women have more than one emotion so forgive us if we come off as 'psychotic' its not multiple personalities it's multiple emotions. this is the best explanation i can come up with due to the fact that i dont know what the fuck he is talking about.

5) Worthless- how could he ever say that family and a husband is meaningless? just because you dont always get your way doesnt mean you dont love your family or husband anymore. this is so ridiculous i will not even discuss it.

6) Lazy- What the hell? really? Men expect women in their life to take care of them ie, cooking, cleaning, etc. so dont even give me this bullshit about women being lazy. we have to work, take care of children, cook, clean and make our partner happy. is it so hard to believe we would occasionally like something in return? Some women may think they need a maid or nanny, but this is usually because they have a demanding job and require extra help around the house that their husbands either can't or don't give them.

7) Resentful- We all want what we dont have. Not just women. we aren't resentful, just wishful. we dont dislike someone just because they have something we dont.

8) Greedy- Haha, i actually think thats a funny line. Not that its true, just funny. Yes, women want want their share in a divorce. Something so they can get by in life without the support of their husband. just think of it as return on the wife's taking care of the husband during the marriage; the cooking, cleaning, pampering and looking the other way when they go off for another affair with that other girl. And again not every women is like this, not every marriage will fail. its give and take and men take more than they give and women are getting tired of it. men dont give them the respect and love they deserve during the marriage so women take what they can get during the divorce.

9) Mindless- Women are capable of having intelligent conversations. Men assume women are stupid and do not engage them with a consequent dialog. i, for one, do not read 'women's' magazines so again i cannot comment on the subject matter they contain.

10) Vain- Yes, beautiful women use their appearance to their advantage. This would not be an issue if men didnt allow them to. If mean used their brain more than their cock they wouldn't be manipulated by their women. this is really more a weakness in men than a fault in women.
D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2008, 10:39:35 AM »
This thread is hilarious.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »
Just something funny that I'll add to this.  Thanks, cap.

Twenty-six things a perfect guy would do,
-->and other propaganda disseminated by naggy hags.-->and other propaganda disseminated by misguided women.

Someone recently sent me an email titled 26 things a perfect guy would do. I thought "hmm, nobody could possibly send me anything so stupid, it can't possibly be as dumb as it sounds." I stand corrected. The email was just as advertised: a wish list of how women supposedly want men to act, as if men in this country weren't already an episode of Friends away from turning into giant walking vaginas.

I never thought I'd ever read anything that would induce my gag reflex so quickly, and this is after having read the details of an anal prolapse that a friend sent me tonight. Here is the abridged list (because the full list might literally cause you to barf on your keyboard, and frankly, it's not worth reading), followed by my response to each "thing" that a "perfect guy would do:"

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down!
When will women realize that they don't live on the set of a romantic comedy? Unless making you smile involves me playing video games while you cook me a steak, you're in for a disappointment. You don't think guys ever feel "down?" The door swings both ways, bitch.

2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
What? Why the hell would I want to smell a woman's hair? It smells bad enough with all the sprays and perfume they use. Enough with the conditioners, sprays, and cream already; that shit makes my eyes water. What the hell is conditioner anyway?

3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence.
Translation: bail you out when you fail at life, but never bring it up during conversations. -->The only sticking up I'll do for a woman if she's getting mugged is hiding in the car with the doors locked.-->

4. Give you the remote control during the game.
This one is inherently stupid because it implies that all guys like to watch "the game." Since I'd rather be shot in the chest with projectile diarrhea than watch "the game," I'll assume the author meant something worthy of watching, such as Ren & Stimpy, in which case you need to put the bitch down if she touches your remote.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.
LAME. Who has time for this? Sounds like something out of a herpes commercial where some lady is rock climbing or doing something else which symbolizes her independence, then out of nowhere she blurts out "I HAVE HERPES." The music gets all serious and you hear a voice over "...there is no cure," cue inspirational music "but treatment is available." Then it cuts to a shot of the bitch on a beach and a guy runs up behind her and puts his arms around her. Good job dumbass, you're dating a skank with herpes.

6. Play with your hair.
Again with the hair? Women never play with the hair on my back, why the double standard?

7. His hands always find yours.
This is one of those things women read and say "AWW HOW ROMANTIC." I have news for you: holding hands is stupid. Women don't know the first thing about being romantic. Only lesbians hold hands anyway; allow me to explain. The only time it's acceptable to hold hands with anyone is if you're at a peace vigil. Guys don't go to peace vigils, period. If you do, you have to surrender your balls and get a sex transplant because you're a bitch; in either case, you're a woman, and when two women hold hands it can only lead to one thing as far as I'm concerned.

8. Be cute when he really wants something.
Bullshit. When I want something, I yell. If she can't hear me in the kitchen, sometimes I'll threaten beatings if I'm sober.

9. Offer you plenty of massages.
For your boobs maybe. I happen to have the uncanny ability to massage breasts. With my mouth.

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
Let's face it: there are few things in this world more stupid than dancing. Except break dancing, which pirates and lumber jacks would agree is awesome. Other than that, dancing makes me envy cripples.

11. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
See, this is what pisses me off about women: they expect special treatment at their discretion. They want equal rights, equal pay, and equal treatment for everything EXCEPT when it comes to shit like this, then they want you to "react cutely" instead of, say, putting them in a head lock and making them eat ants and/or spiders while you give them carpet burn. Why don't women react "cutely" when men hit them for a change? Oops, I forgot, that's domestic abuse.

12. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.
Any guy who would drive five hours just to see a chick for one is an asshole. If every guy drove around for five hours just to spend one with their girlfriend, we'd fill up the air with so much pollution that we'd all choke on the exhaust, get cancer, and then bake under the sun while our lungs rupture and we slowly die from internal bleeding.

13. Stare at you.
You stupid attention seeking whore, just buy the bitch a mirror, because apparently she thinks that you don't have anything better to do than to sit around and stare at her. If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

14. Call for no reason.
Oops, this one belongs on the list of "Twenty-six things women do that piss men off because they need to fill their otherwise vapid lives with something to make them feel like they have a purpose for existing as they eventually realize that they're pissing their youth away on stupid bullshit like fashion trends."

I can't go on, I'm going to go do something less painful like stick my dick in the oven.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2008, 06:49:17 PM »
deicide what pleasure do you have in life bro? honestly you get on here and bitch and bitch and bitch and whine like a little bitch. Grow some fuking nuts and make your own way in this world, you seem to dependent on what others do regarding you. You cant control what others do so just worry about yourfukingself. Goodness gracious STFU already so some chick fuked you over GET THE FUK OVER IT. Nobodies fuking perfect if you whine and bitch with your low self esteem to a girl like you do on here no wonder they treat you like shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2008, 07:52:44 PM »