Author Topic: For Mr. 1duh!ful  (Read 2684 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
For Mr. 1duh!ful
« on: December 04, 2008, 02:48:33 PM »
watch this video of the greatest ever.

http://www.truveo.com/Ronnie-Coleman-1999-Mr-Olympia-Part-Two/id/1160132027

now concede that it has never been even remotely matched by your hero dorian yates.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: For Mr. 1duh!ful
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »
Dorian ownes Ronnie in conditioning, density and everything else except Biceps. Get over it.
shotgun on the team

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 03:12:53 PM »
I've truly arrived to have a thread addressed specifically to me.  ;D It appears I've really gotten into your head. lol

Huckster, I have previously admitted and will do so again, that Ronnie's 1998 and 1999 wins were deserving.  In terms of conditioning, I would select 1998 over 1999, however.  In watching the video you chose to post, although Ronnie's conditioning is quit good, he is holding a slight film of water. And as you posted the video with the intent of drawing a Dorian comparison, I will reiterate, that Ronnie was not as dry and conditioned as Dorian.  You are entitled to favour Ronnie over Dorian as a matter of your own personal preference, that is fine.  But it is clear that Dorian has better conditioning, and overall density, I might add. Watch them back to back and it is apparent. Dorian's back is way more delineated and complete, front to back. Your video has done nothing to dissuade my sentiment of Dorian being better. I don't have the advantage of your rose colored glasses when analyzing Ronnie's conditioning.  Have fun girls.   ;D

http://www.truveo.com/Ronnie-Coleman-1999-Mr-Olympia-Part-Two/id/1160132027

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 03:56:42 PM »
Dorian.................. ..could................. ........never........... ................touch... ....................this ...................in... .............a.......... ..........million....... ..............years. :D

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »
dorian looked like crap, just accept it

prof

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 04:02:41 PM »
Dorian....................could.........................never...........................touch.......................this...................in................a....................million.....................years. :D

Agreed.  How can anyone look at this picture and say that Dorian is better than Ronnie?

Dorian had amazing conditioning; he had the look of granite.  BUT, there BBing is more than just conditioning.  

Ronnie also had great conditioning (probably only slightly behind Dorian, and very slightly).  But, Ronnie had better proportions, separation, symmetry and most especially overall shape.  

Ronnie > Dorian

period.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »
Ronnie also had great conditioning (probably only slightly behind Dorian, and very slightly).  But, Ronnie had better proportions, separation, symmetry and most especially overall shape. 

exactly

are you reading this Mr. 1derful?

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 04:07:25 PM »
That is not a competition photo.  The black and white 1993 shots easily trump that anyway.   When Horton reveals the unseen 1995 shot, all you Coleman trolls will be curled up in a fetal position in the corner sucking your thumbs.

we are not coleman trolls, we are people who are not blind
Coleman kills Dorian in every possible way

you on the other hand ARE a Dorian troll, with a morphed Dorian pic as your avatar

eat your heart out Dorian

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 04:09:05 PM »
we are not coleman trolls, we are people who are not blind
Coleman kills Dorian in every possible way

you on the other hand ARE a Dorian troll, with a morphed Dorian pic as your avatar

eat your heart out Dorian

hahaha so true.

Mr. 1deful is such a  stupid troll and he has a morhped dorian shot to boot in his avatar

his friend ND also morphs dorian shots.

its the only way dorian can even come close to ronnie, so thats what they do..

Flower Boy Ran Away

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 04:40:13 PM »
hahaha so true.

Mr. 1deful is such a  stupid troll and he has a morhped dorian shot to boot in his avatar

his friend ND also morphs dorian shots.

its the only way dorian can even come close to ronnie, so thats what they do..

even morphed pictures of Dorian wouldn't beat Ronnie, he was soft, and didn't even have any separations in his legs
I feel like I'm debating with a bunch of idiots, why are we debating this, show their two pictures to somebody who has no idea
what bodybuilding is and they'd say Ronnie looks better

prof

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 04:55:27 PM »
even morphed pictures of Dorian wouldn't beat Ronnie, he was soft, and didn't even have any separations in his legs
I feel like I'm debating with a bunch of idiots, why are we debating this, show their two pictures to somebody who has no idea
what bodybuilding is and they'd say Ronnie looks better

Exactly, showed my sis Dorian and Ronnie.  She knows nothing of BBing, and she said Ronnie looks better. 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »
Exactly, showed my sis Dorian and Ronnie.  She knows nothing of BBing, and she said Ronnie looks better. 

A shared family trait! ;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 08:53:07 PM »
Ronnie, all the way, Ronnie!
I am a big baby

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2008, 08:55:54 PM »
Dorians biceps were smaller than Ronnie's calves.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 08:58:58 PM »
Dorian ownes Ronnie in conditioning, density and everything else except Biceps. Get over it.

nope