Author Topic: THE PICTURE THAT NARC DIETY AND MR.1DERFUL NEVER HAVE..................  (Read 16467 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: THE PICTURE THAT NARC DIETY AND MR.1DERFUL NEVER HAVE..................
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2008, 07:00:57 PM »
no it isn't.

thats from a different site hopeless fool.

Bull shit Bizzy hosted that on Daily Motion and left the exact same description lol keep posting your worked ' proof '

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2008, 07:04:10 PM »
hahahahhaha and I posted the videos from youtube, totally different

we can now "photoshop" videos

what a fucking idiot!

Who is ' we ' ? and yes you can manipulate video absolutely and that's Bizzy's handy work he posted that on Daily Motion and left the exact same description  ;) anything from Bizzy is suspect

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2008, 07:11:09 PM »
NO fan of Jay

and Ronnie is the Greatest Bodybuilder in history and that has NOTHING to do with Dorian at his best , Dorian at his best would beat him soundly , he's to overwhelming

Dorian's best was a series of photos taken a couple of weeks out of the Mr. Olympia at his gym.  WOW!

There's really no way to settle this...you're set in your value set (as am I), and that's perfectly fine.  I just happen to side with the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of bodybuilding fans and experts who recognize Ronnie Coleman as the best bodybuilder ever...by far!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2008, 07:19:40 PM »
Dorian's best was a series of photos taken a couple of weeks out of the Mr. Olympia at his gym.  WOW!

There's really no way to settle this...you're set in your value set (as am I), and that's perfectly fine.  I just happen to side with the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of bodybuilding fans and experts who recognize Ronnie Coleman as the best bodybuilder ever...by far!

And? Ronnie Coleman on multiple occasions said he couldn't beat Dorian  ;) his opinion trumps ALL of yours

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2008, 07:22:09 PM »
And? Ronnie Coleman on multiple occasions said he couldn't beat Dorian his opinion trumps ALL of yours

::)

Ronnie Coleman Interview by John Stamatopoulos

John: "Let's say that it would be possible to have a bodybuilding contest where the only competitors would be you... and Dorian Yates, and all of you in their prime condition. Who do you believe would win?"

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win."

http://creditplushealth.org/health%20education%20content/ronnie%20coleman%20beating%20arnold.htm

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2008, 07:24:32 PM »
::)

Ronnie Coleman Interview by John Stamatopoulos

John: "Let's say that it would be possible to have a bodybuilding contest where the only competitors would be you... and Dorian Yates, and all of you in their prime condition. Who do you believe would win?"

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win."

http://creditplushealth.org/health%20education%20content/ronnie%20coleman%20beating%20arnold.htm

hey puppy you omitted a part again , deception gets you exposed Neo

but I couldn't have beat them in their hey days.

I couldn't have beat them in their hey days .  ;)

puppy = owned

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »
And? Ronnie Coleman on multiple occasions said he couldn't beat Dorian his opinion trumps ALL of yours

Big deal! Joe Weider is the co-founder of the IFBB, and his opinion trumps Ronnie's. ;)

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2008, 07:26:20 PM »
Joe Weider is the co-founder of the IFBB, and his opinion trumps Ronnie's. ;)

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

lmfao NO it does NOT he's not in the debate it's Ronnie and Dorian NOT Ronnie and Joe

he finds it hard to argue that , Ronnie doesn't  ;)

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »
aken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

You think so?

Ronnie: I know so

LMFAO

puppy-Neo = owned

you follow me from thread to thread only to get your ass kicked  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2008, 07:30:35 PM »
hey you omitted a part again , deception gets you exposed Neo

but I couldn't have beat them in their hey days.

yeah, so? Ronnie is referring to the judges' tendency to favor the defending champ.

by the way, you want more milkshake? I can whip you up some right now. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2008, 07:34:28 PM »
yeah, so? Ronnie is referring to the judges' tendency to favor the defending champ.

by the way, you want more milkshake? I can whip you up a batch right now. ;)

did you miss the part where he elaborates on why ? his physique and his DENSITY  ;)

again Neo your mind may be in the homosexual gutter but my reference was only about the massive ownings you've been getting , but I take no offense if you want to think of me like that knock yourself out kid  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »
lmfao NO it does NOT he's not in the debate it's Ronnie and Dorian NOT Ronnie and Joe

bwahahaha, this is comedic gold. Now you're saying the co-founder of the IFBB is wrong and you're right!?! ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2008, 07:37:16 PM »
I still don't get this debate.  Dorian looked great at one point, can't take that away from him.  Ronnie had a much more impressive physique.  How can that even be argued.  He's in another league.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2008, 07:38:48 PM »
bwahahaha, this is comedic gold. Now you're saying the co-founder of the IFBB is wrong and you're right!?! ;D

You're saying yates is wrong and YOU are right , see hypocrite and please where did I say he was wrong?  ;)
Ronnie's opinion on the topic carries more weight than YOU and Joe Weider it's specific to HIM and someone else and when he goes on record THREE times saying he couldn't beat Dorian that speaks VOLUMES

Neo how does it feel being exposed again for following me to yet another thread? like a lost little puppy lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2008, 07:39:39 PM »
A popular opinion does NOT mean it's correct that's the bottom line

do some research about ad populum and get back to us.

because you don't understand the philosophy.

the opinon of qualified experts is NOT a fallicious case of ad populum argument.

it is a VALID one.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2008, 07:39:44 PM »
I still don't get this debate.  Dorian looked great at one point, can't take that away from him.  Ronnie had a much more impressive physique.  How can that even be argued.  He's in another league.  

That's the whole thing it can be argued , quite reasonably . Ronnie himself says he couldn't beat Dorian that speaks volumes .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2008, 07:41:17 PM »
do some research about ad populum and get back to us.

because you don't understand the philosophy.

the opinon of qualified experts is NOT a fallicious case of ad populum argument.

it is a VALID one.

NO it's not your trying to pass off a popular opinion as a correct opinion , textbook appeal to numbers

" Ronnie is better because a lot of experts says he is " NONE of your ' experts are judges an they are the final word on the subject

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2008, 07:41:45 PM »

its argued because people like ND are stupid and don't know how to evaluate physiques properly

the rest of us do and can plainly see Ronnie crushes him.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2008, 07:42:34 PM »
its argued because people like ND are stupid and don't know how to evaluate physiques properly

LMFAO everytime YOU type I'm stupid your own hero agrees with me lol that must suck bad for you ( among others )

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2008, 07:45:21 PM »

on the topic of evaluating physiques , please explain to us how you came to the conclusion Ronnie has more detail calves than Dorian and how Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia again? lol

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2008, 07:46:03 PM »
LMFAO everytime YOU type I'm stupid your own hero agrees with me lol that must suck bad for you ( among others )

Ronnie Coleman claimed to be a natural also, he wasn't the most honest guy around
or the smartest, he was better than Dorian and that is what is up for debate  ;)

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »

Ronnie Coleman claimed to be a natural also, he wasn't the most honest guy around
or the smartest, he was better than Dorian and that is what is up for debate  ;)

and I don't understand why it's up for debate, it's clear to everybody he is better, except to you and your trolls

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2008, 07:47:48 PM »
get a fuckin life and stop posting these ronnie pics

DID BIG NASTY SHOOT YOU DOWN!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2008, 07:48:27 PM »
You're saying yates is wrong and YOU are right , see hypocrite and please where did I say he was wrong? Ronnie's opinion on the topic carries more weight than YOU and Joe Weider it's specific to HIM and someone else and when he goes on record THREE times saying he couldn't beat Dorian that speaks VOLUMES

damn, you're f*cking retarded. Joe Weider agrees that Ronnie at his best "has the greatest physique of all-time." In case you didn't know, "all-time" means every bodybuilder that ever competed including Dorian.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2008, 07:48:48 PM »

Ronnie had a very good reason to be deceptive about being ON he was a reserve police officer that doesn't look good for the department

Ronnie has no reason to lie when he says he feels Dorian would beat him , Dorian did in fact beat Ronnie on many occasions previously , he fears Dorian for a very good reason  ;)