Author Topic: THE PICTURE THAT NARC DIETY AND MR.1DERFUL NEVER HAVE..................  (Read 16523 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: THE PICTURE THAT NARC DIETY AND MR.1DERFUL NEVER HAVE..................
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2008, 07:50:18 PM »
on the topic of evaluating physiques , please explain to us how you came to the conclusion Ronnie has more detail calves than Dorian and how Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia again? lol

the difference between you and I is that I changed my opinion given new evidence.

you keeping typing the same tired old crap despite it being disproven a billion times over with real pics and videos..

case in point: when the 99 screens and videos were posted, rather than change your opinion (like many others did eg. Pubes was even saying ronnie was better) you just ignored it and kept right on posting your crap..

::)

you don't critically evaluate your stand given new evidence, which is the hallmark of someone who has no clue what they are doing..
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2008, 07:51:16 PM »
  It would be interesting to see Dorian as he appeared in those famous black&whites all oiled up and under stage lighting. If he were as conditioned at that weight as Ronnie 1999 or more - and there's no reason why he wouldn't as Peter McGough said Dorian gained very little in conditioning from when those pics were taken to the 93' Olympia - then the debate is over, as Dorian's edge of 12 muscular pounds with superior symmetry and equal conditioning would easily give him the win. Ronnie 2003 would be 18 lbs heavier but with inferior conditoning and symmetry, so Ronnie 2003 vs Dorian black&whites is not analogous to Dorian black&whites vs Ronnie 1999.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2008, 07:51:36 PM »
damn, you're f*cking retarded. Joe Weider agrees that Ronnie at his best "has the greatest physique of all-time."  In case you didn't know, "all-time" means every bodybuilder that ever competed including Dorian.

And this means what? this negates Ronnie's comments how? please explain that to me puppy , explain to me how everyone's words are meaningful &b accurate yet Ronnie's are worthless lol

Joe Weider's opinion matters NO MORE than Ronnie's in fact it matters less because he's not the man in question Ronnie is  ;)

and you're getting frustrated puppy why do you follow ME around from thread to thread if you're going to get upset?

why so serious? lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2008, 07:54:08 PM »
the difference between you and I is that I changed my opinion given new evidence.

you keeping typing the same tired old crap despite it being disproven a billion times over with real pics and videos..

case in point: when the 99 screens and videos were posted, rather than change your opinion (like many others did eg. Pubes was even saying ronnie was better) you just ignored it and kept right on posting your crap..

::)

you don't critically evaluate your stand given new evidence, which is the hallmark of someone who has no clue what they are doing..

LMFAO new evidence MY ASS you changed your mind because you got beat down on your insanely dumb evaluation skills , I still laugh at your ignorance and stick 1999 up your bottom , it's not even his best showing you're still dead wrong about that one as well

and by new ; evidence ' you mean that PHOTOSHOPPED screencap you posted that we outed you on and denied and then a professional confirmed it lol Kevin Horton exposed you and Bizzy and your ' evidence '

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2008, 07:56:19 PM »
ROFL! and the "department" was fucking blind to think he is natural?
I already told you, he has a reason, being humble, don't start the same shit again
by your own logic Lee Haney was better than Yates and Yates would have never beaten him

Again spare me the humble routine that's been dismissed see Gunther and Cutler  ;)

and NO all of Ronnie quotes were made AFTER Dorian retired

Yates beat Haney in the muscularity round despite being 10 pounds lighter , Dorian would have left Haney for dead in 1993 , in fact he wanted Haney to compete and he said he would beat him.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2008, 07:56:43 PM »
damn, you're f*cking retarded. Joe Weider agrees that Ronnie at his best "has the greatest physique of all-time." In case you didn't know, "all-time" means every bodybuilder that ever competed including Dorian.

It's funny, SemenHole, because at another thread you rejected Bannout's opinion about Dorian having the best back ever on account of him being "old and senile", and yet you accept Weider's opinion of who's the best ever even though he's 87 and thus far more likely to be senile than Bannout, who is much younger. Hypocrisy, anyone? No wonder you're known as SemenHole. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE                          

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2008, 07:58:52 PM »
 It's funny, SemenHole, because at another thread you rejected Benaziza's opinion about Dorian having the best back ever on account of him being "old and senile", and yet you accept Weider's opinion of who's the best ever even though he's 87 and thus far more likely to be senile than Benaziza, who is much younger. Hypocrisy, anyone? No wonder you're known as SemenHole. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE                          

neo is a textbook HYPOCRITE polls are useless unless they say Ronnie is better , quotes are worthless unless they say Ronnie is better , Ronnie is an idiot yet Greg Valentino's opinion is correct lol

Neo is my little puppy , he follows me around from thread to thread looking for my attention

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2008, 08:00:53 PM »
 It would be interesting to see Dorian as he appeared in those famous black&whites all oiled up and under stage lighting. If he were as conditioned at that weight as Ronnie 1999 or more - and there's no reason why he wouldn't as Peter McGough said Dorian gained very little in conditioning from when those pics were taken to the 93' Olympia - then the debate is over, as Dorian's edge of 12 muscular pounds with superior symmetry and equal conditioning would easily give him the win. Ronnie 2003 would be 18 lbs heavier but with inferior conditoning and symmetry, so Ronnie 2003 vs Dorian black&whites is not analogous to Dorian black&whites vs Ronnie 1999.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you don't seem to understand that ronnie has crushed those pics under smilar conditions, so who cares what dorian looked like under stage lighting because Ronnie would still be much better.

see for yourself:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2008, 08:01:44 PM »
now now, HypocriticDeity and Suckmyasshole. No need to fight over my milkshake. You can both have some. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »
now now, lost puppies. No need to fight over my milkshake. You can both have some. ;)

Neo what your excuse for following me again? lol

Hi Neo  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »
you don't seem to understand that ronnie has crushed those pics under smilar conditions, so who cares what dorian looked like under stage lighting because Ronnie would still be much better.

see for yourself:

exactly. If they want to nominate off-stage versions of Dorian, then 02 BFTO Ronnie is still better.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »
exactly. If they want to nominate off-stage versions of Dorian, then 02 BFTO Ronnie is still better.

Those are the most spectacular bodybuilding photos I have ever seen.  Come on ND you have to admit Dorian never looked this good.  You have to be blind to not see that.  I am totally unbiased here as well.  I actually like Dorian more than Ronnie.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2008, 08:31:52 PM »
more is not always better, case in being ronnie coleman with so much muscle it made him look troll like, no athstetics, yates is dusgusting as well no flow, if you want to talk about nice muscle look talk about levrone and Nasser took it to its limits.

jt
Nasser sucks ..Plain and simple!  If you want power, size and shape ...? It doesn't get any better than Coleman ..Both men you Lust over have no Sandows ...So please Gayt...Stop already..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »
ND has seen the 99 olympia but he refuses to believe that any pics, footage or screencaps of the contest are real..

because this is what happens:

93 dorian absolutely gets obliterated.

so all he can do is claim its all faked... ::) ::)
Yates needs to tuck that fat on his lower back ,into his trunks.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2008, 08:59:36 PM »
Yates needs to tuck that fat on his lower back ,into his trunks.

no shit. ronnie 99 obliterates dorian 93.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2008, 09:01:13 PM »
Those are the most spectacular bodybuilding photos I have ever seen.  Come on ND you have to admit Dorian never looked this good.  You have to be blind to not see that.  I am totally unbiased here as well.  I actually like Dorian more than Ronnie.

^

care to respond ND LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »
Ronnie's best shots destroy even the 1993 black and white Dorian shots.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2008, 09:44:03 PM »
ND whoozy after tonite's meltdowns and reality checks.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2008, 10:01:51 PM »
Ronnie's best shots destroy even the 1993 black and white Dorian shots.

exactly:

the real question is, will ND and Co. ever learn enough about bodybuilding to see and understand this?

I doubt it... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2008, 10:41:42 PM »

see for yourself:

First of all, Peter McGough has mentioned that he believes that any version of Ronnie above 245 lbs would look soft next to a 269 lbs Dorian, so you choosing off-season shots of Ronnie to compare to Dorian's black&whites is retarded. The real issue is whether 269 lbs Dorian would be equally conditioned as 257 lbs Ronnie. If Dorian's conditioning is equal or superior like McGough says, then it's over. We would need to see Dorian under the special lights that Ronnie was at the 1999 Olympia to make n accurate comparison. Secondly, you can't compare those off-season shots of Ronnie to Dorian in the black&whites because Dorian and Ronnie also are under diferent lights and the photos were taken with different cameras, etc. Too many variables for us to know. If Ronnie only has the conditioning of Dorian at 269 lbs when he's 245 lbs, then Dorian wins flat out: Dorian in the famous black&whites would be bigger and harder than Ronnie 1999.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2008, 07:58:32 AM »
hahahahaa, epic calves the same size as his quads. ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2008, 08:02:04 AM »
not this again  >:(

Ronnie DESTROYS Dorian in every way possible.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2008, 10:05:20 AM »
Ronnie is beyond Dorian - genetically superior.
Though Dorian is the most impressive white bodybuilder.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2008, 10:07:36 AM »

Though Dorian is the most impressive white bodybuilder.

Let's hope not, we're all doomed if so.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2008, 12:01:34 PM »

Dorian's B&W crushes those he harder & drier and better balanced and more complete