Author Topic: THE PICTURE THAT NARC DIETY AND MR.1DERFUL NEVER HAVE..................  (Read 16504 times)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: THE PICTURE THAT NARC DIETY AND MR.1DERFUL NEVER HAVE..................
« Reply #175 on: December 05, 2008, 02:10:14 PM »
Well that makes sense lol they don't have any to address it with , factor in camera technology moved leaps & bounds by the time Ronnie was competing , the fact that Dorian looks leaps & bounds better than he does it person , that they're ignorant on what great conditioning is and isn't etc

these guys are comfortable winning with skewed comparisons , pics of Ronnie at his best and Dorian not , pictures of Dorian with a waist just as narrow as Ronnie and Ronnie with calves just as big lol no wonder why they think Ronnie is untouchable

OMG!!!

Please, please tell me you aren't serious and are now claiming that "advances" in technology are the reason why ronnie looks so much better????

You've truly sunk to an all time low. Wait until the rest of the board gets wind of this cracker.

If dorian looks "leaps and bounds better" in person so does everyone else.

Ronnie looks better than dorian in both film and video (i'll ignore your pathetic excuse for "technology"

Ronnie looks far better in person than dorian

Please, for the sake of this board either accept it or at the very least keep your subversions to yourself.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #176 on: December 05, 2008, 02:16:03 PM »
Hey ND, isn't it ironic that Dorian, as confirmed by the pics you posted, was able to come in dry as the desert, yet Big Bubba, even with a noted Guru, seemed to always be holding water? 

it's genetic and what funny is only at his lightest could Ronnie be hard ^ dry Dorian could maintain that for massive amounts size

watch Ronnie , 1998 hard & dry , 1999 8 pounds heavier and already his conditioning is suffering , 2000 264 pounds and way off from 1998 , 2001 Arnold classic drops back down to 247 pounds and he's hard & dry 2002 OH BOY lol 2003 he goes back up and boom soft again

Chad fucked him up and Flex among others

Always funny to watch getbig's biggest laughing stock and gimmick carry on a conversation. :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 05, 2008, 02:17:09 PM »

QFT

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #178 on: December 05, 2008, 02:21:13 PM »
OMG!!!

Please, please tell me you aren't serious and are now claiming that "advances" in technology are the reason why ronnie looks so much better????

You've truly sunk to an all time low. Wait until the rest of the board gets wind of this cracker.

Ronnie looks better than dorian in both film and video (i'll ignore your pathetic excuse for "technology"

Please, for the sake of this board either accept it or at the very least keep your subversions to yourself.

hahahahaha ND and his trolls have sunk to a new all time low in their pathetic quest for excuses why Ronnie kills dorian.

::)

if dorian knew about you two, he would be thoroughly ashamed and embarassed..
Flower Boy Ran Away

ASJChaotic

« Reply #179 on: December 05, 2008, 02:26:05 PM »
hahahahaha ND and his trolls have sunk to a new all time low in their pathetic quest for excuses why Ronnie kills dorian.

if dorian knew about you two, he would be thoroughly ashamed and embarassed..

Dorian Yates: ND lives at home in his mother's basement

ROFL that's true  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #180 on: December 05, 2008, 02:28:42 PM »
why is this being debated again? ???

oh, and ND, here is the loose skin you claim doesn't exist, but in actual fact, its fucking everywhere..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2008, 02:28:57 PM »
Dorian Yates: ND lives at home in his mother's basement

ROFL that's true  ;D

Ronnie Coleman:  "Why is that MemberX guy staring at my ass again". lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #182 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:26 PM »
OMG!!!

Whoa clam down , first of all Ronnie looks better than Dorian TO YOU and a lot of other people , when I first started coming on BB message boards there were almost non very good quality pics of Dorian , I scanned MOST of the good ones myself so there have been many more , however technology plays a part in the many more HIGH QUALITY pictures of Ronnie than Dorian , camera technology has improved exponentially there is a HUGE difference between scanning a picture from a magazine and taking a digital picture and placing it on-line if you think otherwise you'd be sorely mistaken ( not the first time )

and NO the claim that everyone looks better in real life doesn't apply , sorry wrong again

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example).  

consider yourself corrected , now Dorian would look better in real life for many reasons , he has fair skin which film can wash out NOT a problem for black athletes , camera technology is another reason , film ( and video ) big difference between a magazine scan and a digital image in hi-resolution you can't argue on the contrary

Now I'll posts quotes specific to this topic of Dorian looking much better than pics & video from many differing sources

JohnnyTosh GetBig 12-20-07

Hulkster, I have one question for you? .... Were you there in Long Beach in 97?  Because I was.  AND I was there in 93 & 95 in Atlanta & 96 in Chicago.  It's been said a million times. Yates has a Thickness & density from every angle that had to be seen in person, and that NOBODY else had.

I think Milos is awesome. I would LOVE to have his body, but Yates smoked everybody in the totality of ALL poses.  From the side & from the back, yates crushed everybody.

Unless you were there, you cannot really say accurately.  BTW, Demilia gave me tickets right behind the judges every year.

Not flaming, but Yates reigned supreme.. YES. HIS GUT was sticking out in 97 & Nasser looked as good, or maybe a hair better from the front in 97, but when they turned to the side & rear, DORIAN ruled again.

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Flex magazine Jan 1992 on Dorian Yates

" Dorian has the type of physique that looks much better and more powerfull in person than photos. I personally saw him onstage , and Yates if definitely light years ahead of the way he looks in photos.

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

" Chris Cormier standing next to Dorian onstage he sensed ' radiation coming off him , like an aura. ' The power of that muscle was tangible. It exerted a force all of its own.  Cormier thought ' I might as well forget about this guy and concentrate on being second. ' There was something else , too , strange. You had to witness him in the flesh. such granite hardness had a property that could nor be held on film or caught on paper. You had to see it live

Dorian Yates : BB.com - Some physiques you can't judge from a photograph; you have to be there.

Everyone who sees my physique in person always comments on how much better I look in person than in pictures.

I mean shall I continue? I always ask the other Coleman fans when they say the same applies to everyone to avalanche me with all the quotes that say Ronnie looks so much better in person , they post ONE , one that says his SIZE has to be seen in person

so once again you're wrong

ASJChaotic

« Reply #183 on: December 05, 2008, 02:37:20 PM »
Ronnie Coleman:  "Why is that MemberX guy staring at my ass again". lol

Ronnie Coleman: why are these Dorian trolls so blind

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 05, 2008, 02:41:17 PM »
why is this being debated again? ???

oh, and ND, here is the loose skin you claim doesn't exist, but in actual fact, its fucking everywhere..

NO loose skin kid , don't mistake a wrinkle for loose skin , any loose skin in the lower back would be clearly evident in other poses , again where is the magic loose skin that disappears from one pose to the next?  ???

FYI ALL are from the same contests

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 05, 2008, 02:45:24 PM »
Ronnie Coleman: why are these Dorian trolls so blind
(In reference to Dorian) "NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost." Consider yourself OWNED! LMFAO

ASJChaotic

« Reply #186 on: December 05, 2008, 02:54:39 PM »
(In reference to Dorian) "NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost." Consider yourself OWNED! LMFAO

same old bullshit that you and ND have posted 2000000000 times
my response is still the same as last time, come up with something new  hahahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 05, 2008, 02:58:39 PM »
same old bullshit that you and ND have posted 2000000000 times
my response is still the same as last time, come up with something new  hahahaha

Your response is " I can't respond intelligently so I'll just make blanket statements and ad hominem attacks "

the tactics of the intellectually bankrupt , ask congress to bail you out.  ;)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 05, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »
Perhaps the Coleman trolls should start another seperate thread addressed to ND and I.  Maybe they'll have better luck on that one. lol  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 05, 2008, 03:13:32 PM »
Perhaps the Coleman trolls should start another seperate thread addressed to ND and I.  Maybe they'll have better luck on that one. lol  ;)

I love how we're so out of our minds think Dorian could beat Ronnie but they wont stop rehashing it lol prove they know Dorian is better

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #190 on: December 05, 2008, 03:46:01 PM »
any loose skin in the lower back would be clearly evident in other poses

but it IS you fucking moron!:

dorians loose skin was EVERYWHERE in all kinds of poses:

deal with it moron:
Flower Boy Ran Away

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2008, 03:53:15 PM »
Give up on the debate already its been done to death months ago....did you guys not have like over a 1000 posts from the last one and really got nowhere with it...lost cause....

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2008, 04:13:31 PM »
it wasnt over 1000 posts.

it 1600 pages lol

ND was losing so badly he quit well before it got that long though.

as you can see with this thread, its not hard to see why he was losing

ND denies things that are shown in dozens and dozens of pics (eg his claim dorian had no loose skin lol ::))

Flower Boy Ran Away

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2008, 04:24:03 PM »
Dorian trolls, go away your hero sucked ass

That's the thing.  Dorian didn't "suck ass."  When he wasn't injured, he was amazing.  Anyone who says otherwise is a moron.

Same for Ronnie:  when he hit his peak, he was amazing.  Anyone who denies that is also a moron.

This Ronnie and Dorian thing is getting REALLY old :(

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: December 05, 2008, 04:57:15 PM »
That's the thing.  Dorian didn't "suck ass."  When he wasn't injured, he was amazing.  Anyone who says otherwise is a moron.

Same for Ronnie:  when he hit his peak, he was amazing.  Anyone who denies that is also a moron.

This Ronnie and Dorian thing is getting REALLY old :(

the point is that both at their best ....Ronnie wins  :)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 05, 2008, 05:14:03 PM »
the point is that both at their best ....Ronnie wins  :)

It's not even close, winning's being polite. ;) Anyone who just says they're both great's spinning the BS and staying politically correcti. It's not at all objective.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 05, 2008, 05:45:23 PM »
It's not even close, winning's being polite. ;) Anyone who just says they're both great's spinning the BS and staying politically correcti. It's not at all objective.

Ronnie Coleman on Dorian yates: DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

pumpster the dummy owned by his own hero

ASJChaotic

« Reply #197 on: December 05, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »
Ronnie Coleman on Dorian yates: DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

pumpster the dummy owned by his own hero

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! dorian the best side chest pose?
COMMON ND and you take what this man says seriously?  ;D
I said he was the best bodybuilder, I never said he was the smartest guy around
BWAHAHAHAHAHA he had the best side chest pose

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 05, 2008, 06:08:08 PM »
ROFLMAO!!!!!!! dorian the best side chest pose?
COMMON ND and you take what this man says seriously?  ;D
I said he was the best bodybuilder, I never said he was the smartest guy around
BWAHAHAHAHAHA he had the best side chest pose

Is everything you type a blanket statemnt? do you ever commit do explaining your opinion in detail and objective fashion? you're fitting right in with these idiots on here

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 05, 2008, 06:08:10 PM »
Side chest pose

;D LOL ;D