Author Topic: THE PICTURE THAT NARC DIETY AND MR.1DERFUL NEVER HAVE..................  (Read 16451 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: THE PICTURE THAT NARC DIETY AND MR.1DERFUL NEVER HAVE..................
« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2008, 07:39:56 PM »

Start a thread about the above topic with that as the title ^^^^^^ and see how stupid that statement you just made will make you look

Oh no ignorant GetBig posters will think I'm ' stupid ' lol you're to simple Bizzy opps I mean iceman

His front latspread sucks compared to Dorian , no balance & proportion , you can hardly see the lats , he's not even doing the pose correctly

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #226 on: December 05, 2008, 07:40:24 PM »
SMOOTH lacking muscle density especially in his back and he looks smooth compared to his really dense & dry showings 2001/1998 the muscle looks inflated and soft , you look at 2001 his skin looks like it has been shrink wrapped around pure muscle

it's no coincidence that at his best condition wise he was light under 250 pounds anything over that his density & dryness suffer this isn't up for debate it's a fact

Quote Peter McGough Flex Magazine Jan 2001

RONNIE COLEMAN : ( 264lbs As big as a house , but holding water. In '98 , he was shredded and bone dry at 250 pounds. Last year ( 1999 ) he was 257 pounds but NOT as sharp as '98. This year ( 2000 ) at 264 pounds , he's not as sharp as 99 , which would seem to say that Ronnie is better at a lighter weight .

I agree that at a lower weight he is more shredded, but a man that is 300 pounds and that shredded has not been equalled, EVER.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2008, 07:41:13 PM »
are you saying that being on stage with somebody for couple of minutes makes you a better judge than looking over photos and videos
time and time again? LMAO

I'm saying your opinion is GARBAGE compared to someone who has seen them live & in person while all you have is pics and ignorance

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 05, 2008, 07:42:01 PM »
I agree that at a lower weight he is more shredded, but a man that is 300 pounds and that shredded has not been equalled, EVER.

He does have good conditioning for that weight however it still sucks in comparison to his best showings

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #229 on: December 05, 2008, 07:42:18 PM »

Start a thread about the above topic with that as the title ^^^^^^ and see how stupid that statement you just made will make you look

HAHAH the voices inside the head prevent self-awareness let alone appreciation of irony.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #230 on: December 05, 2008, 07:47:41 PM »
Oh no ignorant GetBig posters will think I'm ' stupid ' lol you're to simple Bizzy opps I mean iceman

His front latspread sucks compared to Dorian , no balance & proportion , you can hardly see the lats , he's not even doing the pose correctly

You actually believe that shyt?

Stop jumping from topic to topic and start a thread already with the statement you made. Is that too hard?

hardly see the lats? LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 05, 2008, 07:49:59 PM »
You actually beleive that shyt?

Stop jumping from topic to topic and start a thread already with the statement you made. Is that too hard?

hardly see the lats? LOL

So your response is to post a different year  ::) I was specifically speaking about the front latspread you posted above and yes for someone with such a wide back and narrow waist & hips you can hardly see his lats especially at that weight when his back is at it's widest

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 05, 2008, 07:51:58 PM »
You actually believe that shyt?

hardly see the lats? LOL

this is Dorian and he's not even a pro yet and look at the staggering difference in lat-sweep and how much of the lats you can actually see in the front latspread

suckmymuscle

« Reply #233 on: December 05, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »
He would win the ab/thigh and side tri

And front lat spread, as well as the back double biceps by virtue of his superior hardness and definiton with better overral balance and almost equivlent thickness. Ronnie 2003 could win the back lat spread by virtue of his greater width despite his horrible symmetry in this pose -huge ass, no calves and inferior lower back. Dorian would also win the side and back relaxed by virue of his smaller gut and less muscles lacking. Ronnie would win the front relaxed by virtue of greater width and superior taper. Overral, Dorian 95' is a clear wiinner over Ronnie 2003.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #234 on: December 05, 2008, 08:06:58 PM »
 ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #235 on: December 05, 2008, 08:09:30 PM »

Oh, wow, the roll eyes emoticon. You have just proved me wrong right there. The simple fact is that everything I just wrote in my post is undeniable.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: December 05, 2008, 08:11:02 PM »
Ronnie looks like shit here. Loose skin over the obliques, huge layer of water over the midsection and non-existent lats

Team Yates

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: December 05, 2008, 08:12:44 PM »
Nobody has EVER had lats like this. Jesus  :o

Team Yates

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 05, 2008, 08:19:41 PM »
When the unseen Yates pic is finally revealed, the Coleman trolls will be in the corner in a fetal position, sucking their thumbs.  It will decimate ANYTHING Ronnie has ever shown.  Just wait!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #239 on: December 05, 2008, 08:22:48 PM »
Nobody has EVER had lats like this. Jesus  :o

notice how the angle is different?

front last spread looks much more impressive from a down angle

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: THE PIC THAT NARC DIETY AND MR.1DERFUL NEVER HAVE..................
« Reply #240 on: December 06, 2008, 02:51:07 AM »
hahahahhaa, predictable, same answer every time "what about the calves?" ::)

Hows maggie?....is she happy or sad?

Are you still paying Derrick off?