Author Topic: Road Raging Tough Guys!  (Read 4916 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Road Raging Tough Guys!
« on: December 04, 2008, 08:32:57 PM »
After cutting this guy off accidentally...he proceeds to speed after me.  I pull over and roll down my window and start laughing at what a tool this clown was for even getting bent on the situation, waiting for him to get out of the car.....yet, he did nothing.  So, I roll my window back up and continue to drive off.  He then speeds up again, so I stop waiting to get out and house this 150lb clown, he then swerves and takes off.
Who are these jokers?

Please, if you're going to go through the trouble of catching up to me, at least get out, realize you weigh 150lbs, get your ass handed to you, then go home.  Another brutal road rager.
Everyone is a badass behind the wheel, until it's time to step out of the car...then most realize...I can't even bench 135lbs...wtf am I really going to do...hahaha
N

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Road Raging Tough Guys!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 08:34:37 PM »
After cutting this guy off accidentally...he proceeds to speed after me.  I pull over and roll down my window and start laughing at what a tool this clown was for even getting bent on the situation, waiting for him to get out of the car.....yet, he did nothing.  So, I roll my window back up and continue to drive off.  He then speeds up again, so I stop waiting to get out and house this 150lb clown, he then swerves and takes off.
Who are these jokers?

Please, if you're going to go through the trouble of catching up to me, at least get out, realize you weigh 150lbs, get your ass handed to you, then go home.  Another brutal road rager.
Everyone is a badass behind the wheel, until it's time to step out of the car...then most realize...I can't even bench 135lbs...wtf am I really going to do...hahaha

You would get shot here in texas for that shit :-\
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 08:34:48 PM »
lol great thread as usual croatch
w

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 11:20:40 PM »
after having afew guns pulled on me in north jersey and new york i kinda gave up getting into roadside brawls,some of these dicks cut me off and then give me the finger to boot,i used to play the ego game and pull over and step to the dude,but after seeing 9 mm,s pointed at my stomach i said frig it,i just laugh it off now and tell myself that one day they are gonna cut off or flip off the wrong joker and get capped.i have a 2 year old son who i love and a nice wife i want to go home to everyday so i try to avoid trouble if i can.but i know what your sayin about those asshole wanna be road hard guys,they play the role till you pull over then they speed away and give you the finger to boot >:(
R

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 11:44:37 PM »
Haha great thread!! just tonight I had an incident! no shit! I do a u turn and park up and a bitch on a bicycle yells "wanker" at me as she goes past. so i follow her home (good 5 mins drive), but she couldnt see i was following, she gets off her bike, sees me and trys to get into her house as quick as possible..... i call her every name under the sun so loud that her neighbours can hear..... "cunt this, slut that...." she finally gets inside and i rip her letter box off and throw it into her neighbours yard!

nzmm      1
bicyclists 0
P

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 11:47:31 PM »
HAHAHA Croatch making an epic comeback...

too bad I wasn't riding shotgun, I would've got off the car and took a shit on his hood for you ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 12:03:16 AM »
HAHAHA Croatch making an epic comeback...

too bad I wasn't riding shotgun, I would've got off the car and took a shit on his hood for you ;D

Croatch had one of his hot tripple D girls riding shot gun :D

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 12:09:59 AM »
Croatch had one of his hot tripple D girls riding shot gun :D

Prolly why he "behaved"... ;D

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 02:34:39 AM »
Haha great thread!! just tonight I had an incident! no shit! I do a u turn and park up and a bitch on a bicycle yells "wanker" at me as she goes past. so i follow her home (good 5 mins drive), but she couldnt see i was following, she gets off her bike, sees me and trys to get into her house as quick as possible..... i call her every name under the sun so loud that her neighbours can hear..... "cunt this, slut that...." she finally gets inside and i rip her letter box off and throw it into her neighbours yard!

nzmm      1
bicyclists 0

Picking on a woman, you are such a man!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 04:02:56 AM »
I heard a good story when one time a man was closing to intersection and the ones coming from the left had to yield. A woman was coming from that direction and didnīt slow down (lived there and knew that intersection but just thought SHE could go first) so the man decided to pull infront of her and then the woman started to honk him. He stepped outside and started to walk towards her car. She starts to reverse and I donīt know how long this went on but I guess the man finally gave up and had a good chuckle.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 04:51:20 AM »
good stuff croatch couldn't agree more.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 05:46:43 AM »
You would get shot here in texas for that shit :-\
::) guns are for pusssies.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 08:18:52 AM »
::) guns are for pusssies.
True squat. but so is changing your screen name when DA raped you. ;D
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2008, 08:20:35 AM »
True squat. but so is changing your screen name when DA raped you. ;D
i was locked out of the account.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2008, 08:23:03 AM »
i was locked out of the account.
really? Was it because you starting deleting all your posts?
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 08:25:43 AM »
really? Was it because you starting deleting all your posts?
hahahahaa, you need a hobby man. :o

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 08:31:21 AM »
hahahahaa, you need a hobby man. :o
You have how many posts over me? ::)
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2008, 08:32:26 AM »
You have how many posts over me? ::)
the thing is that i don't obsess and know every little detail of what someone on here does. :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2008, 08:37:02 AM »
This dude cut me up once and then flipped the bird at me. needless to say i followed him home and burned his house down.
I laughed as his bitch gave me oral on the front lawn, while he screamed as the flames seared his flesh.

true story  8)
T

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2008, 08:37:46 AM »
the thing is that i don't obsess and know every little detail of what someone on here does. :D
It was the biggest owning in getbig history. ;)
A

ASJChaotic

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2008, 08:37:53 AM »
Who are these jokers?

Even worse are the clowns who drive this crappy car, when you're not driving 160 km per hour pull in front of you and give you the finger,
you would like to do the PIT maneuver on them and make them end up in the ditch but you fight off the urge, 1 minute later
they're right in front of you at a traffic light  :)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2008, 08:38:26 AM »
...then most realize...I can't even bench 135lbs...wtf am I really going to do...hahaha

they could just shoot you in the face.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2008, 08:38:30 AM »
It was the biggest owning in getbig history. ;)
hahahah, and i'm sure you memorized every page. :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 08:39:22 AM »
they could just shoot you in the face.

yeah, i was about to say "when did how much you bench have anything to do with how tough/dangerous you are"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2008, 08:39:38 AM »
hahahah, and i'm sure you memorized every page. :D

seems like "htexan" has a crush
T