Author Topic: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements! 81 so far!  (Read 138852 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i think if a person weighs a chubby 285 or so 18 or even 19 inch arms arent all that spectaculer,its when that person gets down to around 10% the true measuerment of muscle will be accurate,i see chubby guys in the gym with 18 inch pipes all the time but you cant even see the main bicep vein or for that matter you cant see any veins.even arnold only had alittle over 19 inches and sergio was alittle bigger like almost but not quite 20,and i doubt your gonna find to many arms on this board that look as good as those 2 champions.i was never one to get caught up in the tape measure thing,when i was 12 or 13 years old i used to but thats about it,my mirror is my tape measure cause when its all said and done its all about who looks the biggest and best and not who really is the biggest,most of times a lighter harder bodybuilder will appear larger then a much heavier smoother bodybuilder even though the scale and tapemeasure say different
R

Alex23

i think if a person weighs a chubby 285 or so 18 or even 19 inch arms arent all that spectaculer,its when that person gets down to around 10% the true measuerment of muscle will be accurate,i see chubby guys in the gym with 18 inch pipes all the time but you cant even see the main bicep vein or for that matter you cant see any veins.even arnold only had alittle over 19 inches and sergio was alittle bigger like almost but not quite 20,and i doubt your gonna find to many arms on this board that look as good as those 2 champions.i was never one to get caught up in the tape measure thing,when i was 12 or 13 years old i used to but thats about it,my mirror is my tape measure cause when its all said and done its all about who looks the biggest and best and not who really is the biggest,most of times a lighter harder bodybuilder will appear larger then a much heavier smoother bodybuilder even though the scale and tapemeasure say different

Hard to read post but somewhat accurate. If I was 285 with 19" arms, I would defat myself with a whale knife.

I would use the fat to burn stuff and make biodiesel.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
even arnold only had alittle over 19 inches and sergio was alittle bigger like almost but not quite 20

Gracie, where did you find these measurements?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
thanks bro,i try to keep it real and give credit where its due,even if i dont agree with someones point of veiw i still stay respectful.i remember i used to live with the tapemeasure when i was younger,id pump up my arms then run to the drawer and get the tape and tell my mom to measure my arms,when your starting out in lifting in seems like gains come every other week,lol.the more advanced we get its a bitch to get any decent gains if your not on some test and deca ect
R

Alex23

thanks bro,i try to keep it real and give credit where its due,even if i dont agree with someones point of veiw i still stay respectful.i remember i used to live with the tapemeasure when i was younger,id pump up my arms then run to the drawer and get the tape and tell my mom to measure my arms,when your starting out in lifting in seems like gains come every other week,lol.the more advanced we get its a bitch to get any decent gains if your not on some test and deca ect

Hahahah the classic pump and run to the bedroom for the tape measurement. I've done that ;D

How long you've been training gracie?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Gracie, where did you find these measurements?

ive remember bill grant telling me he measured arnolds arm cold back in 74 and thats what they measured,arnold with a pump would reach alittle over 20 he said,sergio got measued by aurther jones and his cold arm was reported at close to 20.alot of others on here have heard that also,can someone co sign for me here :(
R

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
I heard the same.  I also heard Flex had 0% bodyfat.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ive been training since i was 10 years old alex,im 43 now.ive partied alot back in the days also so that hurt my progress,staying out all night at the clubs doesnt do good for building muscle.you got great potential bro,if you cut up alittle more youd look twice as huge,you got the raw muscle to do it
R

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Mine are 16

But look 15 3/4" ;D :D

Alex23

Mine are 16

But look 15 3/4" ;D :D

Bulllshit. They look 16.0879842374"  ;D

Seriously, they look really big for your frame.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ive  off to the gym to train,be back in a few hours,take care everyone
R

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
 ;D

Alex23

;D

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! 16 what? Molds per sq/inches ;D ?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ive remember bill grant telling me he measured arnolds arm cold back in 74 and thats what they measured,arnold with a pump would reach alittle over 20 he said,sergio got measued by aurther jones and his cold arm was reported at close to 20.alot of others on here have heard that also,can someone co sign for me here :(

i've met alot of the pros who are known for having huge arms. most have tiny joints and bones, including craniums. this helps. a 20 inch arm on a 6.5 inch wrist looks way bigger than on a 8 inch wrist.

JasonH

• Getbig V
i've met alot of the pros who are known for having huge arms. most have tiny joints and bones, including craniums. this helps. a 20 inch arm on a 6.5 inch wrist looks way bigger than on a 8 inch wrist.

Cool pics Hazbin - you're arms look a lot bigger than the 18 inches you say they are - for some strange reason mine are 19.5 inches but look a lot smaller than yours.  :-\

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
Cool pics Hazbin - you're arms look a lot bigger than the 18 inches you say they are - for some strange reason mine are 19.5 inches but look a lot smaller than yours.  :-\

18" FOREARMS lol

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

yeah, my upper arms were a bit bigger than 18. shitty shape tho.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Frankly saying, your arm is small when we think about your height.
There is no diference between mine and yours in spite of  my being 171cm.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
yeah, my upper arms were a bit bigger than 18. shitty shape tho.
STFU, I bet your arm used to be more than 20inchs. Dont lie.

Boost

• Getbig V

The most important thing when it comes to arms is "genetic shape"
Some guys can have 20 inch guns, but the poor muscle bellies make the arm just not very impressive.
Another guy can have an 18 inch arm, with crazy full bellied biceps and sick tricep shape, and it looks more impressive than just a "big" arm

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
STFU, I bet your arm used to be more than 20inchs. Dont lie.

yeah, you're right.

bigmc

• Getbig V
19" Cold

where are your measurements Bluto!
T

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Calling bullshit on "noel fuller's" 19.5 claim.

The guy doesn't even know how to squat properly.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
i never believed in arms.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second