Author Topic: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements! 81 so far!  (Read 139353 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
ok now ive updated. please dont just post pic of measurements but actual figures it makes it easier for me to add to the list
also lemme know if i missed someone there's a lot of pages now in this thread, easily done
Z

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
it might be better if we compared our penises with eachother.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
jeez this list is bullshit.....I'm in the middle of the list and all I've seen so far is Alex, Hazbin and a bunch of doughboys (and 1 twinkie  ;) AXA)...things that make you go hmmmmm?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
jeez this list is bullshit.....I'm in the middle of the list and all I've seen so far is Alex, Hazbin and a bunch of doughboys (and 1 twinkie  ;) AXA)...things that make you go hmmmmm?

"That lift was done in a pl suit so it really doesn't count...only raw lifts matter." 
"Those gains were made with drugs....only natural competitors are true bbs."
"Those measurements are based on a fat body.....only a ripped muscle should be measured."
"Those pics were taken 6 months ago....you could be morbidly obese today."
"Those youtube videos clearly show you making the lift....the plates could be fake though."

This site has these types of canned responses (bruised-ego boosters/compensators) for every situation, so given Getbig logic only natural bbs in contest shape should post measurements as only those matter.

::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
A little over 19" when I was at my prime last year. I think I can reach 20" naturally

Everytime I see kiwiol's pics I'm reminded that the man is huge SOB....I forget cause he's always very articulate and insightful....qualities lost on most meatheads LOL!!

Brutally huge brother!!!

Arkadius

• Getbig III
;D ;D mine is 25
R.I.P. Michael

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Mine are 15.7 inches.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

Yes, Mr. Mars is known for his fat, gorgeous cock.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
Yes, Mr. Mars is known for his fat, gorgeous cock.

... comments like these are why i come to getbig lol

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
All I know is that MOS and kiwiol  are the new Legion of Doom....  ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
12" ....cold  8)
R

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
12" ....cold  8)

Bullshit, post a pic.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
All I know is that MOS and kiwiol  are the new Legion of Doom....  ;D

What a rush!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
What a rush!

Ah yes...I can hear Iron Man cranking up right now....maybe I could be Precious Paul Ellering ???  :D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
"That lift was done in a pl suit so it really doesn't count...only raw lifts matter." 
"Those gains were made with drugs....only natural competitors are true bbs."
"Those measurements are based on a fat body.....only a ripped muscle should be measured."
"Those pics were taken 6 months ago....you could be morbidly obese today."
"Those youtube videos clearly show you making the lift....the plates could be fake though."

This site has these types of canned responses (bruised-ego boosters/compensators) for every situation, so given Getbig logic only natural bbs in contest shape should post measurements as only those matter.

::)

I don't understand your post.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is it cold and flexed.

If so i am 18.5"

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
they'll be back to 15 when I get abs back and lose water bloat.  Let a guy enjoy being over 16 for 5 minutes before I have to go back to being scrawny lol...

When did a chubby pair of 16s become impressive lol

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Pumped a lil over 19"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
I don't understand your post.

My bad, didn't mean to attach this to your post...was a general rant.  Thank you for reading.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
ive remember bill grant telling me he measured arnolds arm cold back in 74 and thats what they measured,arnold with a pump would reach alittle over 20 he said,sergio got measued by aurther jones and his cold arm was reported at close to 20.alot of others on here have heard that also,can someone co sign for me here :(

There's been alot of discussion about that. I believe Jones' measurement of Oliva's arm at 20 5/8" cold. The Arnold measurements were debated more, and i don't believe it was 19 but rather very very similar to Oliva when looking at the pics.

You have to consider bone structure measures such as wrist measurement as well as fat level as far as how big the muscles will look.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
12" pumped

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
There's been alot of discussion about that. I believe Jones' measurement of Oliva's arm at 20 5/8" cold. The Arnold measurements were debated more, and i don't believe it was 19 but rather very very similar to Oliva when looking at the pics.

You have to consider bone structure measures such as wrist measurement as well as fat level as far as how big the muscles will look.

Also i am sure that that must have been their arms hanging by their side.

I am similar heoight to arnold and his arms are at least 3-4" bigger