Author Topic: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements! 81 so far!  (Read 139426 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
18 1/4 unpumped

19 inches pumped

Most of the claims I've heard their arms except Onlyme who is fat are complete bullshit

Below is my unpumped (and ashy) pose

Vince you look unreal here.  Is this when you caught the eye of Queer Vissy.  Hey where do you get your tape measures cause they are as fucked up as you.  You have no where near 19" and you are maybe pushing 17"  How do you do it?  How do you consistently embarrass yourself.  And those pics of my arms blow anything you could ever achieve with your body.  And I guarantee you they are harder, larger and a whole lot stronger than you will have see in person.  Remember, entering BB shows so you can jack-off backstage while guys are walking around in thongs does NOT make you a bodybuilder.  No mater how hard you try Goodrum, you fail miserably. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
quite sad.  If you're arms are in fact 19" then I guess when they grow to 24" they will look as decent as mine...

:-X

nighty night my chocolate bear...

I'm sorry but unlike you, I'm actually standing AWAY from the camera. 
A

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it

I'm sorry but unlike you, I'm actually standing AWAY from the camera. 

Is that what you tell yourself to make you feel good?  I can't even begin to know what that exactly means.  Maybe I look 1000X because I'm not in a black thong with dirty, nappy pubes hanging out...maybe its because I don't have chaise lounge in the background for perspective...haha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Lotta dudes with big guns here

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
It wouldn't be that hard for everyone to take a pic of their arm ..even with a tape on it ...

I find it amuzing how many getbiggers are terrified to post their pic

ASJChaotic

It wouldn't be that hard for everyone to take a pic of their arm ..even with a tape on it ...

I find it amuzing how many getbiggers are terrified to post their pic

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Good job AXA

ASJChaotic

Good job AXA

;)

now if we could get a pic of all these mass monsters with 24, 23, 21 inch arms that'd be great  :D  ::)

since Ronnie Coleman's arms were only 21.5 inches we have some freaks on this site.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
;)

now if we could get a pic of all these mass monsters with 24, 23, 21 inch arms that'd be great  :D  ::)

since Ronnie Coleman's arms were only 21.5 inches we have some freaks on this site.

You put a string around your arm we can't see and your arm is pushed up against your body and we are to believe you have 18" arms.  How dumb are you.  Have you join a gym yet.

ASJChaotic

You put a string around your arm we can't see and your arm is pushed up against your body and we are to believe you have 18" arms.  How dumb are you.  Have you join a gym yet.

I made an entire thread with pictures and tape measurements some time ago.
having 21 inch arms at 500 pounds doesn't mean shit, you have atleast 5 inches of fat on them.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
having 21 inch arms at 500 pounds doesn't mean shit, you have atleast 5 inches of fat on them.

hahahahaaha I had 21" at 300 and I promise you they were harder, bigger and alot stronger than yours will ever be.  My arms are now 23.5" but now they do have fat over them.  Sorry son your anemic body impress no one.  Why do you think ugly mixed with skinny is attractive.  What delusional morons are feeding you this shit.  Again you fail.  Keep it up you have fast become Getbig's "beating post"

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
hahahahaaha I had 21" at 300 and I promise you they were harder, bigger and alot stronger than yours will ever be.  My arms are now 23.5" but now they do have fat over them.  Sorry son your anemic body impress no one.  Why do you think ugly mixed with skinny is attractive.  What delusional morons are feeding you this shit.  Again you fail.  Keep it up you have fast become Getbig's "beating post"

Skinny is attractive until they get pummeled.  Then it just looks frail.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*

"Bro" lol

Seriously, this pic does not prove shit....  No way 18"   Sorry..  That is all.

ASJChaotic

common, you're ugly and anorexic.
But it's not your fault, it's that DAMN SPIDER.  >:(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
common, you're ugly and anorexic.
But it's not your fault, it's that DAMN SPIDER.  >:(

Reminds me where are your modeling pics.  And WHEN are you going to go to a gym

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

No offense but your arms are not 18'.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

No offense but your arms are not 18'.

Vince, maybe in Canada arm really means quad?  :-\

mass 04

• Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
With the same unreadable pics, why not post a clear pic? Obviously your camera works, you were able to take pics of yourself to come in last in an online contest.

No way are your pipecleaners close to 18".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
agreed AXA arms are not 18 inches!!
w

Alex23

No way are your pipecleanersclose to 18".

you sir on the other hand must be flirting with the 20"s

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
you sir on the other hand must be flirting with the 20"s
18 3/4 now, haven't been able to work them directly for 6-8 weeks. Damn tendonitis. :(  Not to worry, I hit them Friday and they felt good, I think I'll be in full swing next week!!!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
18 3/4 now, haven't been able to work them directly for 6-8 weeks. Damn tendonitis. :(  Not to worry, I hit them Friday and they felt good, I think I'll be in full swing next week!!!!! :D
chaos u need to take joint supplements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
w

Alex23

It cracks me just thinking how quickly the t-tits on here would defaecate onsite if they met you IRL ;D