Author Topic: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements! 81 so far!  (Read 139470 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I just think if you wanted to know everyone else's info, then you should be willing to put your own up there.

i have no interest in that.
Z

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
i have no interest in that.

Fair enough, although it's weird how you've made a few threads asking people for various info, I think there was one about where people lived, one about what people did for a living.

Do you have a GetBig folder where you collate all the information on the different posters, along with any pics they've posted?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Fair enough, although it's weird how you've made a few threads asking people for various info, I think there was one about where people lived, one about what people did for a living.

Do you have a GetBig folder where you collate all the information on the different posters, along with any pics they've posted?

collate is a cool word! i'm going to start using it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

no didnt make those threads

i did make one about peoples size of their feet, im saving the info from that one  ::)
Z

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...

you obviously missed the thread were there were measurements or them being 18 inches
those pics prove nothing  post a clear picture or post a video
choice is an illusion

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
you claim youre not gay, prove it.

LOL ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
how many times do I have to tell you?

I wasn't training 2 months prior to that because of an elbow and rotator cuff injury
I'm 225 pounds 10% bodyfat, how about yourself and your english teeth?

Sureeeee you wernt.  ::)

You would of said this at the time...Just another lie From Ackmad Sillyman Jabalubi...thats a great german name you have there to skinny  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Yet, right or wrong, it's usually pronounced co-eh-late.  Getbig word of the day.

You all like to laugh at Bluto now, but wait until he brings out his statistical analysis showing where you should live and what you should do in order to have big arms.  Did you realize that it is virtually impossible for you to live in San Antonio and work as a photocopier salesman and have arms under 17"?  Whereas if you lived in Cleveland and worked in the hospitality industry you'd almost certainly never break the 15" mark.  Cutting edge research.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yet, right or wrong, it's usually pronounced co-eh-late.  Getbig word of the day.

You all like to laugh at Bluto now, but wait until he brings out his statistical analysis showing where you should live and what you should do in order to have big arms.  Did you realize that it is virtually impossible for you to live in San Antonio and work as a photocopier salesman and have arms under 17"?  Whereas if you lived in Cleveland and worked in the hospitality industry you'd almost certainly never break the 15" mark.  Cutting edge research.

almost like a complex "goldfish bowl syndrome"

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....

Is that how it's pronounced in the US? 

That makes it sound more like correlate.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
collateral.

good movie.

i wonder how big tom cruises arms are?

Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
collateral.

good movie.

Bigger than yours?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
how many times do I have to tell you?

I wasn't training 2 months prior to that because of an elbow and rotator cuff injury
I'm 225 pounds 10% bodyfat, how about yourself and your english teeth?

WHy do you think you can convince us you have been lifting for 9 months or 2 months.  You look like and act like you have never ever been in a gym.  You are not 10% BF at 225.  You do not have even 135 pounds of muscle on your entire body.  Honestly are you taking Bee Pollen cause I see a pattern between you and Goodrum. 

ASJChaotic

WHy do you think you can convince us you have been lifting for 9 months or 2 months.  You look like and act like you have never ever been in a gym.  You are not 10% BF at 225.  You do not have even 135 pounds of muscle on your entire body.  Honestly are you taking Bee Pollen cause I see a pattern between you and Goodrum. 

Obsession.....

what size is your bra Keith?

this was before you gained an additional 200 pounds

chaos

• Getbig V
That twink in the obsession ad has gyno, pathetic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

needmoresize

• Getbig II
AXA, stop being a fuggin dickwad.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
19" last I checked. Im not lean though. ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
collateral.

good movie.

solid 4 inch pythons

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
14" pumped and contest stage dieted....the only shape on earth that matters.

Bluto, I've made stellar progress since my last post and my arms now stretch the tape at 21.5".....mark it.

Unfortunately they're brutally fat and disgusting and should really be disqualified as no real gym effort went into them and only fastfood generated them.  As with all "big" (fat) guys we're afraid of diets cause we don't want to see what's really underneath.

::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Bluto, I've made stellar progress since my last post and my arms now stretch the tape at 21.5".....mark it.

Unfortunately they're brutally fat and disgusting and should really be disqualified as no real gym effort went into them and only fastfood generated them.  As with all "big" (fat) guys we're afraid of diets cause we don't want to see what's really underneath.

hahah, MOS, you will wither away!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
17 inches on the dot. That's pumped & flexed.

I know... I should kill myself.
a

mass 04

• Getbig V
lots of hunky eye candy in this thread.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
hahah, MOS, you will wither away!

Yes, the reality is if I diet down I'll weigh 135lbs.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
lots of hunky eye candy in this thread.

Yes, if only this thread was scratch and sniff.

chaos

• Getbig V

If you dieted down your arms would barely be 17" tops.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!