Author Topic: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements! 81 so far!  (Read 139247 times)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
Im still not on the list...

Arkadius

• Getbig III
Like I could look worse than you anyway.  ::)
;D ;D
R.I.P. Michael

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
thanks, im very lean all the time so its more an illusion. Im really not that big to be honest. I just have good peaks and a really small waist as well to make me look wider and bigger then i really am. I get smoked on stage lol...

Oh, you're one of those small waist assholes, huh.   Bet ya got nice abs too.

:D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Alright good news broskies......Just got done supersetting  axle curls and one arm chin ups and my guns measured out at 15 3/4 8)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV

77.83% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
so your saying that 77..83% is the actual size of a persons arm of what they declared?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Blewto

Xerxes

14inches of fury right here.

Btw, Sev having 16"  ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
gh15''...

Xerxes

Btw Wiggs having 20" arms  ::) ::), hope that was a joke man

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
14inches of fury right here.

Btw, Sev having 16"  ::)

I had 41.5cm back in teh day and 16 inch is 40.6 badabing

JasonH

• Getbig V
My arms have shrunk since then.  :'(

Xerxes

I had 41.5cm back in teh day and 16 inch is 40.6 badabing

You have good arm genetics, mine are just 36cm :/

Swede!

• Getbig IV
You have good arm genetics, mine are just 36cm :/

havent trained in a good 3 months, topping the scale at 155 and my arms are still bigger then that  ;D

Xerxes

havent trained in a good 3 months, topping the scale at 155 and my arms are still bigger then that  ;D
:'(
How strong are you?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel

Swede!

• Getbig IV
:'(
How strong are you?

at what? and when lol. I have no idea how Weak I am atm. Im putting togheter a dumbell routine at home though. Trying to get active again lol.

Xerxes

at what? and when lol. I have no idea how Weak I am atm. Im putting togheter a dumbell routine at home though. Trying to get active again lol.

Curls/ skull crushers? Also your bench, dl, squat and military. Not now, your best ever.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
Curls/ skull crushers? Also your bench, dl, squat and military. Not now, your best ever.

Im pretty weak, 115kg bench, 165kg dl, 135kg squat (fucked my knees up) , I could do more then my bw in military if Im allwoed to use momentum.
I could straightbar curl 60kg though for a few reps good form. Then again all of them are done in the 70-75kg range.. I doubt average 240 pound gbers could dl 500+

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Im pretty weak, 115kg bench, 165kg dl, 135kg squat (fucked my knees up) , I could do more then my bw in military if Im allwoed to use momentum.
I could straightbar curl 60kg though for a few reps good form. Then again all of them are done in the 70-75kg range.. I doubt average 240 pound gbers could dl 500+

i am much stronger than you,.. when i was 155 pounds i was bench pressing 140 kg  :P

Swede!

• Getbig IV
Yeah, its not that hard to beat a crappy benchpress hehe
Never dared to go higer then 115 due to shoulder, but I doubt I would have gotten more kg's anyway.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Yeah, its not that hard to beat a crappy benchpress hehe
Never dared to go higer then 115 due to shoulder, but I doubt I would have gotten more kg's anyway.

why??.. do you have a shoulder injury or you just like to be in the safe side??..

Swede!

• Getbig IV
why??.. do you have a shoulder injury or you just like to be in the safe side??..

I have never really been able to benchpress besides a few weeks in total out of all the years in the gym due to left shoulder.. only hurts during bench though, and even close grip bench for triceps often times feels fine. Dont know why, I dont think something special happened, nothing that I can remember anyway