Author Topic: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements! 81 so far!  (Read 139305 times)

Brocty

• Getbig III
20 off-season, 19 contest (18.75)

19.25 in pic

Great pic Onetime

Getbig has some awesome physiques no doubt

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Great pic Onetime

Getbig has some awesome physiques no doubt
Thanks bro 8)

Brocty

• Getbig III
You're a beast Bam-Bam but what does almost natural 20s mean? Just a gram and half total aas but no gh is natural these days LOL!

id also like this question answered, gotta be trolling on bam bam

Brocty

• Getbig III
Thanks bro 8)

See you reppin blue stars..

Are you competing any time soon, or just maintaining for now?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
See you reppin blue stars..

Are you competing any time soon, or just maintaining for now?
Well I swore up and down that I wouldn't compete again in 09, but everything in my life is out of the way now. 2 kids are older and my own bussiness (roofing) is OK so maybe I will try again now, makes more sense now, if I do will do a show in Nov. I decided to get lean for summer but can easily be ready for any show within 60 days.

Brocty

• Getbig III
Well I swore up and down that I wouldn't compete again in 09, but everything in my life is out of the way now. 2 kids are older and my own bussiness (roofing) is OK so maybe I will try again now, makes more sense now, if I do will do a show in Nov. I decided to get lean for summer but can easily be ready for any show within 60 days.

Nice man, you are getting the thirst back!  Once a bodybuilder..ALWAYS a bodybuilder

Great thing about bodyuilding is you can take breaks from it, and always come back to it.    

You must stay fairly lean if only needing 8 weeks diet, you should go for it man!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Nice man, you are getting the thirst back!  Once a bodybuilder..ALWAYS a bodybuilder

Great thing about bodyuilding is you can take breaks from it, and always come back to it.    

You must stay fairly lean if only needing 8 weeks diet, you should go for it man!

ummm,, no you cant,, you never get back to what you were if you stopped ,,no matter what! ask stavio he will let you know about it a little...he thought he could and he is a kid 25 or 24...and he can get to what he was in this age but he also saw that weight does not = muscle!,,

inorder to get to what you once was after a break you will have to put double the time and prey you are under 40...ofcourse gh a must for anyone over 32 to even look competetive in today modern bodybuild,,can be on and off gh but gh a must

all this muscle memory balonie...trust me ...take picture of you after coming back from big break after few months in gymnasium and compare it with your best ...you will want to throw the camera agsint the wall and break that damn thing for ...its ALWYS just 2 extra lb from what you once were...always this litle fix and you be the same ...you are alwys 6.5% .5% from the 6% you once was...scale say even little higher numbers...but guess what ...in that picture in your best ...you look like squary jap animation and now...you are 2 lb from it ! lol 2 lb of LEAN MUSCLE that you cant seem to understand how to get...or 2 lb of fat that you cant seem to understand how to get rid off...its always the case with fellas who take big breaks or play around with their weights too much

gh15 approved

fallen angel

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL,, i love it how only on getbig ...alex23 can be same catagory of arm as groink lol,,how can you fucking compare 19 inch arms of fat and some  water with 19 inch arms of actual muscle tissue and low water? what are you fellas nuts lol

hazbin has both! 18 and 20 inch arms lol intresting ,,

then you got the 19 inch of vince mma gtp obgyn that again sit in same catagory with groink lol which maybe is not best bodybuilder but his arms are solid solid size his best bodypart by far and very good in general ...so you put this poor fella groink with alex23 and vince gynba fellas

this is INSULT!

then again ...getbig

gh15 approved

hi gh,  there are two numbers on there for me, the 18" was my forearm

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
fella like roley foro example...is done ,, he is absolitly done ,, why? he went in 5'6 and climbed to 300lb or so ...he is done with ifbb high placings as in top 6 ,, he will never be able to duplicate his best condition ,, he is too much in the rubber doll stage,, yes he can be low bodyfat...yes he can be somewhat hard or give the illusion of being harder than he is due to veins due to specific compound mix and the insulina and hgh that pusheds the veins out...especialy abuse of insulina and gh ...but! he cant duplicate his best condition ..no matter how much he wants...that swhat extra weight will do to you ...very very few are like ron colman ,, very very few you can count them on 1 hand and evebn on that one hand they wont be 5...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Brocty

• Getbig III
ummm,, no you cant,, you never get back to what you were if you stopped ,,no matter what! ask stavio he will let you know about it a little...he thought he could and he is a kid 25 or 24...and he can get to what he was in this age but he also saw that weight does not = muscle!,,

inorder to get to what you once was after a break you will have to put double the time and prey you are under 40...ofcourse gh a must for anyone over 32 to even look competetive in today modern bodybuild,,can be on and off gh but gh a must

all this muscle memory balonie...trust me ...take picture of you after coming back from big break after few months in gymnasium and compare it with your best ...you will want to throw the camera agsint the wall and break that damn thing for ...its ALWYS just 2 extra lb from what you once were...always this litle fix and you be the same ...you are alwys 6.5% .5% from the 6% you once was...scale say even little higher numbers...but guess what ...in that picture in your best ...you look like squary jap animation and now...you are 2 lb from it ! lol 2 lb of LEAN MUSCLE that you cant seem to understand how to get...or 2 lb of fat that you cant seem to understand how to get rid off...its always the case with fellas who take big breaks or play around with their weights too much

gh15 approved

Of course you can gh

In terms of becoming a competitive pro which I know is your line of thinking, of course you can't

But to be an ordinary guy who likes competing locally..  a guy who owns a roofing company and has kids, a family, another life.... you sure as hell can come back to it.  And guys like that do it because they love it.  You know this! once a bodybuilder always a bodybuilder

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
thats not what im saying!,, i didnt say you cant compete!,, i said you wont be able to duplicate your best condition and if you can it will be VERY VERY HARD and realy you will have to go the hormone route to the extreme and pretty much doubel the time everything takes past age 35...

its very easy to get to best condition 4-6% bodyfat after 35...very very hard ,, but even when you do get there...to duplicate yoru best condition ever will be hard most likley imposible due to many reasons one of them is your lay off from bodybuild the other one is AGE...yes the body will not look the same when 6% bodyfat when you are 28 and 38 and 48 ..wont look the same friends,,

you can bring the best condition you can always ...if you never take off from bodybuild but this is HORRIBLE life HORRIBLE LIFE..ask darem charles ...its not easy to be always on none stop and alwyas be on the harsh compounds ,, its not easy but! it delivers...still! the older you get the harder it is for you to come back to your best condition ESPECIALY if layed off bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
 8)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Garebear's arms are big enough to hoist small children into a moving vehicle.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
18" for a 5'5" midget... Ill post pics next week (traveling)..

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
20" unpumped.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
gh15 ,, a 'predatory' steroid dealer

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
20 off season, 19 on stage

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

NICE,,,,,TRI.DELT TIE IN...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

Nice.

How long you been training for?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Great, natural athlete.

Good physique.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

wtf are you 3'8"??? :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
1994 called, it wants it's cell phone camera back.

Solid physique. Nice work.
a

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
37 inch arms

bigmc

• Getbig V

brutal 0.0000001 mp camera

joke looking jacked
T