Author Topic: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements! 81 so far!  (Read 139410 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
tbombz has posted that pic before
choice is an illusion

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
front,,,

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
close to 21 here, been drinking too much vodka lately, starting to fell the blur effect coming

pulling weight

• Getbig III
At 22 inch I am the biggest and strongest. Can wait til I figure out how to post a pic.
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
At 22 inch I am the biggest and strongest. Can wait til I figure out how to post a pic.
this should be interesting,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
You are not stronger then me, I will take a gamble and bet you money right here right now.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Sounds like a video challenge!!
Gentlemen, and I use that term loosely..... post your best lifts on video!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
chaos never gonna happen,,onetime yes,,,pulling dick no,,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
you are starting to look as gross as tdonzg
That is tbomz, can you not tell that is the synthol tricep everyone talks about but what it actually is, is a torn tricep, that is why it is deformed and bulging out, if you look closely it is missing the entire lateral head, that skinny strip that attaches to the elbow

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I am always ready, still impressed by your 5 plate deadlifts for 8 without straps though  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I am always ready, still impressed by your 5 plate deadlifts for 8 without straps though  8)
If you think that was impressive you should have seen my 535x5 without straps. :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
 ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
front,,,

why dont you use the self timer for better angles??..

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
people don't realize how much difference muscle shape and bone structure can make on the look of an arm.   when my arm is 19'' it looks very small. here's last sept.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
people don't realize how much difference muscle shape and bone structure can make on the look of an arm.   when my arm is 19'' it looks very small. here's last sept.

were you off or still on something?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
were you off or still on something?

i spend more time not training than i do training.   i might train one month out of every four.   that was after an extended bout of extreme collapsed disc pain

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
people don't realize how much difference muscle shape and bone structure can make when you are on roids and when you are off on the look of an arm.   when my arm is 19'' it looks very small. here's last sept.

fixed :D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
i spend more time not training than i do training.   i might train one month out of every four.   that was after an extended bout of extreme collapsed disc pain

without the tape, I would guess your arm just looked like 16-17''

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
without the tape, I would guess your arm just looked like 16-17''

exactly.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
fixed :D

yup, you got me there, my arm is 19 when i am clean and not training for an extended period.   how big are your arms again?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
yup, you got me there, my arm is 19 when i am clean and not training for an extended period.   how big are your arms again?

much smaller than yours.. you are naturally a big man..

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
much smaller than yours.. you are naturally a big man..

actually i was a skinny lean kid.    i was eating to gain weight since i was ten. lifting weights at the same age.   every pound i gained was a struggle. now that i'm old i am getting heavier and fatter while wanting to be lighter. irony

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
actually i was a skinny lean kid.    i was eating to gain weight since i was ten. lifting weights at the same age.   every pound i gained was a struggle. now that i'm old i am getting heavier and fatter while wanting to be lighter. irony

as you go older your metabolism is slower.. must decrease your calories and do a lot of cardio to stay fit..

when i was in my early 20s it was very easy to lose fats with a good diet in a very short time and without any cardio.. now it's not the same,.. i must do more effort and after another 10 years i think i will have to double the effort to stay in a good shape..

this is why we always respect guy in their 40s and 50s who still look good..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
mine were over twenty . but the shape sux. bicep is too long, so no peak.   my reach finger tip to finger tip is 6' 4'' even though i am under 5'10''

Bug arms!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
20 off-season, 19 contest (18.75)

19.25 in pic

Hahaha Uncle Fester got on the juice!!
P