Author Topic: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements! 81 so far!  (Read 139249 times)

che

• Getbig V
munch-kin.
::) Oh brother

Do you even workout, bro?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
No I just fap for gains, for all the getbig homos  ::) Okay internet tough guy :) I don't intend to be a stage godzilla. 17" arms look good on me and at most 18-18.5 is what i was aiming for last year.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
hazbin that's some serious size. That bear in the background is awesome lmao

At the moment I'm 15.75" and bulking, in June after a month of getting back on trt + cycle I was at 16.5" but injury/fasting lost it. Last year biggest I was 17". Not that impressive to most but hey, goal is 18"-18.5" some day :) I am 6'2 with long limbs so not as easy to get as thick as a 5'7 guy. Almost at the bottom of the list but oh well :)

lol, a 6'2 guy getting on a cycle to get to 16.5... think you need to find a new hobby, dude.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
My natural test levels don't exist, I am back on trt since may and was off trt for 10 months

A 6'2 growing thick arms is alot more different than a 5'7< dwarf that most bodybuilders are. My arms and legs are longer therefore whatever mass I carry is always stretched out.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Big Mike Arvilla is about the only one telling the truth in this thread.

Hazbin is a savage beast I'd let him fuck my wife if I had one.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
My natural test levels don't exist, I am back on trt since may and was off for 10 months

A 6'2 guy has a hard time getting bigger arms than a 5'7< dwarf that most bodybuilders are.

you have a hard time not because of your height but because of your terrible genetics, bud.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I am just back on for 6 months, and again naturally not going to happen without trt i dont produce enough test. Training 6 months is nothing. My body went to shit when I got off trt instantly. 10 months off and I was utter shit.

How tall are you?

che

• Getbig V

I am back on trt

I'm 15.75"

I am 6'2

You are a beast  ,haha ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
You are a beast  ,haha ;D

::) I am honest, while all getbiggers are professional bodybuilders who own 10s of millions of dollars and are so successful. *sarcasm*

You can laugh it up, but low test can fuck you up, living one year with low test turned my body to shit, getting on was a huge change, getting off for 10 months was again back to shit, just being back on now since may, changes are occuring but take time.

I don't think you would understand unless you experienced it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
you have a hard time not because of your height but because of your terrible genetics, bud.
x2
I'm 6'2" and never had to juice to break 16" arms.
Lol@ that twink. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
x2
I'm 6'2" and never had to juice to break 16" arms.
Lol@ that twink. ;D

I had 17" arms before having these problems and ever touching juice. Have you had abnormally low testosterone for over a year without ever touching juice and having to stay away from trt treatment? I don't think you'd be laughing.

My arms became 14.5" in those 10 months being off trt and fat (so ultimately even smaller) pretty pathetic indeed. Low test is no joke, aside from negative physical changes it also affects your libido, mood, overall sense of well being, etc... For a year straight I have never felt as weak, horrible, down, etc... ever in my life. Going from youthful and athletic to mysteriously fucked up until discovering the problem with doctors is no joke and it happened to me while still young. I am not even 30 yet, sucks.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I had 17" arms before having these problems and ever touching juice. Have you had abnormally low testosterone for over a year without ever touching juice and having to stay away from trt treatment? I don't think you'd be laughing.

My arms became 14.5" in those 10 minutes being off trt and fat (so ultimately even smaller) pretty pathetic indeed. Low test is no joke, aside from negative physical changes it also affects your libido, mood, overall sense of well being, etc... For a year straight I have never felt as weak, horrible, down, etc... ever in my life. Going from youthful and athletic to mysteriously fucked up until discovering the problem with doctors is no joke and i happened to me while still young. I am not even 30 yet, sucks.
Lol @ you!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Whatever, maybe some day someone will laugh at your medical problems if they ever come your way.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
Whatever, maybe some day someone will laugh at your medical problems if they ever come your way.

what medical problem? "conversion to islam"? lance armstrongitis?

che

• Getbig V

My arms became 14.5" in those 10 months being off trt and fat (so ultimately even smaller) pretty pathetic indeed. Low test is no joke, aside from negative physical changes it also affects your libido, mood, overall sense of well being, etc... For a year straight I have never felt as weak, horrible, down, etc... ever in my life. Going from youthful and athletic to mysteriously fucked up until discovering the problem with doctors is no joke and it happened to me while still young. I am not even 30 yet, sucks.

Settle down, Ahmed  it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you’re not alone

Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
a couple forearm shots ;D

circa 95

classic kigs physique

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
classic kigs physique

actually that was 1995 and i never used gh until 1999

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V

what's the story with the bear picture behind you?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

at least wait for a couple of pages before ruining my trolling, thank you

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
at least wait for a couple of pages before ruining my trolling, thank you

my apologies

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
My natural test levels don't exist, I am back on trt since may and was off trt for 10 months

A 6'2 growing thick arms is alot more different than a 5'7< dwarf that most bodybuilders are. My arms and legs are longer therefore whatever mass I carry is always stretched out.

bro., no need to keep explaining things to that fag.. like many idiots here che-male's hatred to arabs/muslims is uncontrollable..

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
what's the story with the bear picture behind you?

law of attraction.  i ended up with this big guy

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

cool dog 8)

what's his name?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Epic "Prepare Thy Anus" stare  :D