Author Topic: What would you do, if your girlfriend told you she wanted to start weightlifting  (Read 999 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
I am not in this situaiton, but i wonder,

how would you react if one day before you left for the gym your girlfriend said she wanted to come and start weightlifting seriously with you as a training partner?

:D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i'd say thats lovely dear but my gym only accept queers
Z

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
"Great, its about time you got into shape you fat slut"...

Method101

• Getbig V
"Great, its about time you got into shape you fat slut"...
;D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
my girl did workout w/me and solo for a while, had abs which i havent had in a couple of yrs, got busy with other stuff so gym took 2nd seat.
Oh...Monica!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

I'd introduce her to Dave Palumbo.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
It depends. Honestly, I don't want any bitchin' and whining about "oh, these workouts are too tough". Or "I don't wanna get too big, so don't make me train like a man" bullshit.

I'd lay it out, you either want to do it, and do it right and hard (my way). Or go take pilates, yoga or whatever fad is going around these days.
HAHA, RON.....

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
I always make my ladies lift: leg, upper chest, tris, abs.  She's gotta be sexy for me.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
My wife exercises regularly, including weight training.  Now granted, it's not as my training partner, and it's mostly machine exercises, but I have no problem with it.  It keeps her in shape, that's for sure.  However, if she wanted to start injecting male hormones or "entering shows" I'd freak.
Ron: "I am lazy."

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Sweet. Been there, still do from time to time, not on the regular but some time. Smokin bod as part of the deal-she's into it, actually works.

Workout/sweat/pump then no shower straight to hot monkey love is the ticket.  :-*

Klaus Deurring

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
told? asked you mean

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I wouldn't mind too much, but I have a gym at home!  She spots me whenever I need her to.