Author Topic: UG vs. HG ( a different perspective)  (Read 2315 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
UG vs. HG ( a different perspective)
« on: December 05, 2008, 05:10:51 PM »
There's a huge disparity in opinion depending on who you ask and what country they're from as to which is the better investment.

Availability notwithstanding, I don't understand why anyone would spend money on UG if there is quality HG available.

When I posted on William Llewellyn's BOS, the European contingent were of the opinion that a good UG was a better buy than HG simply because there was no chance of it being counterfeited.

This argument to me was ridiculous simply because your source, the person you depend on for product should be someone you trust and theoretically shouldn't ever have any counterfeit product in their inventory.

If you don't trust your source and the products they sell you shouldn't be dealing with them in the first place.

This is common sense, but to the Europeans it was a novel concept.

I also came away with the impression that Europeans don't have the variety of connections that are available in America.

For someone like me, there is no debate nor question that HG is always the way to go.

I don't even factor in counterfeits because I've never dealt with anyone who sold them so it was never a factor.

Perhaps I've always been fortunate to have the connections I do, so there was never any question in my mind as to what to buy.

I still don't buy the argument that buying UG is somehow better because there's no chance of counterfeits.

We're talking about Pharmaceutical grade products that are found in hospitals and pharmacies worldwide, brand names such as Shering, Organon, Watson who are publicly traded on the NY stock exchange.

These companies have quality assurance practices in place which prevent underdosed and/or unhygienic product from ever reaching human hands.

When you crack open an amp of fresh Karachi Organon Sustanon, there's no doubt as to whether you will get 250MG of the ester blend they advertise.

It's not even a question, it's taken for granted.

You don't worry about infections or abscesses from HG.

With UG, not only do you need to worry about the dosage of the products but the sterility of the ingredients themselves and in what type of environment they were produced.

Unless you've walked through their facilities, you have no idea under what conditions they are made and by whom.

When Llewellyn had some of these UG's tested, they contained heavy metal contamination which is by-product of poor quality filtering.

That tells me that their quality assurance practices are poor and casts doubt on the brand name as a whole.

I don't know about you, but I'll pay more money for HG in order to have the assurances that come with a brand label.

These idiots who justify UG use by claiming that they're simply choosing the lesser of the two evils (UG vs. counterfeit) are fooling themselves if they really think their money is wisely spent.

It's not even a matter of brand name vs. generic because even generics are pharmaceutical grade product.

I realize you will find idiots everywhere you go, but I was amazed by the amount of Europeans on BOS who had the same mentality.

You don't stop buying HG product simply because you are afraid of being scammed by counterfeiters.

You simply find a quality source who sells HG product, that's it.   ::)

I don't understand the ignorance of some people.

Remember, you're injecting these products in to your body........if you fuck up, you're the one who's going to end up paying.

That being the case, why aren't you buying the best product possible, rather than the cheapest or most readily available?

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: UG vs. HG ( a different perspective)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 06:27:56 PM »
i am one for all human grade drugs because of my experiences in the past... i think a lot of guys opt for ug because its cheaper and there are very view reputable guys out there that sell human grade...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 07:05:27 PM »
Great post DIV
TEAM Nasser

Arnoldwanabe

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 07:22:26 PM »

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=249225.0

Isn't Axio UG?

Yes it is, Axio's image of lately has been tarnished.  DIV is doing some community service for us all and testing to see what the new product is like.  He usually uses Sustanon Karachi only.  He got it for free, the Sustaplex.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 08:04:59 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=249225.0

Isn't Axio UG?

That doesn't change my opinion on HG vs. UG.

Use your head, just because I'm doing a trial run of Axio provided by the owner doesn't mean I'm supporting Axio.

I don't buy UG personally, but alot of you do, so I'm giving an honest assessment.

Is that hard to understand?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 04:32:26 AM »
If you don't trust your source and the products they sell you shouldn't be dealing with them in the first place.

I also came away with the impression that Europeans don't have the variety of connections that are available in America.

For someone like me, there is no debate nor question that HG is always the way to go.

I don't even factor in counterfeits because I've never dealt with anyone who sold them so it was never a factor.

Perhaps I've always been fortunate to have the connections I do, so there was never any question in my mind as to what to buy.

I think you're way too confident. You do know that counterfeits find their way into pharmacies occasionally in the west even, including the US? And lets not even talk about Thailand etc. And which would you buy if given the choice, Sustanon from Pakistan or Egypt or Sustanon made in England?

I don't know about you sources, don't want to know either, but I doubt you've met them face to face. Do you really know them? And even if you have a source within a legit pharm company, the fact that you're buying product intended for the black market means there's a bigger chance you're getting crap occasionally. In the case of hGH, packaging is sometimes stolen at the plant and then filled with shit. That's the type of shit that happens frequently when dealing with product hot on the black market.

There's no way Europeans have poorer connections for HG gear. No way. Do you think it's harder to get HG Euro gear into other European countries than into the US?! I don't think so. Think about it, who can score Testex, Norma test E, Testovis, Testoviron etc. easier, a US resident or someone in the EU where it originates?

Arnoldwanabe

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 05:57:56 AM »
There's a huge disparity in opinion depending on who you ask and what country they're from as to which is the better investment.

Availability notwithstanding, I don't understand why anyone would spend money on UG if there is quality HG available.

When I posted on William Llewellyn's BOS, the European contingent were of the opinion that a good UG was a better buy than HG simply because there was no chance of it being counterfeited.

This argument to me was ridiculous simply because your source, the person you depend on for product should be someone you trust and theoretically shouldn't ever have any counterfeit product in their inventory.

I still don't buy the argument that buying UG is somehow better because there's no chance of counterfeits.

We're talking about Pharmaceutical grade products that are found in hospitals and pharmacies worldwide, brand names such as Shering, Organon, Watson who are publicly traded on the NY stock exchange.

These companies have quality assurance practices in place which prevent underdosed and/or unhygienic product from ever reaching human hands.

When you crack open an amp of fresh Karachi Organon Sustanon, there's no doubt as to whether you will get 250MG of the ester blend they advertise.

With UG, not only do you need to worry about the dosage of the products but the sterility of the ingredients themselves and in what type of environment they were produced.

Unless you've walked through their facilities, you have no idea under what conditions they are made and by whom.

When Llewellyn had some of these UG's tested, they contained heavy metal contamination which is by-product of poor quality filtering.

That tells me that their quality assurance practices are poor and casts doubt on the brand name as a whole.

I don't know about you, but I'll pay more money for HG in order to have the assurances that come with a brand label.

These idiots who justify UG use by claiming that they're simply choosing the lesser of the two evils (UG vs. counterfeit) are fooling themselves if they really think their money is wisely spent.

It's not even a matter of brand name vs. generic because even generics are pharmaceutical grade product.

I realize you will find idiots everywhere you go, but I was amazed by the amount of Europeans on BOS who had the same mentality.

You don't stop buying HG product simply because you are afraid of being scammed by counterfeiters.

Remember, you're injecting these products in to your body........if you fuck up, you're the one who's going to end up paying.That being the case, why aren't you buying the best product possible, rather than the cheapest or most readily available?

DIV

No, it is not hard to understand.  But you say that UG should not be injected into your body, only HG.  yet if it is given to you then use it?  ???

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 08:24:15 AM »
No, it is not hard to understand.  But you say that UG should not be injected into your body, only HG.  yet if it is given to you then use it?  ???

Again, I think the point is being missed. We've all heard the Axio story, in one form or another, ad-nausium.

We also know that Div is a staunch supporter of HG. Don't you think the "new" operators of Axio know this as well ?  If , in an effort to re-build their reputation, they could get the nod from a board mod that supports HG, would that not benefit their future sales ?

As a plus, the rest of us can benefit from from someone who is very aware of the results Organon Sust. creates, in direct comparison to the "new" Axio product.  A public service as stated above.

My only concern, as has been stated before. Is that Axio will send out their top-shelf stuff for his consideration, and subsequent batches down the road may not be the same quality. Only time will tell...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 08:30:48 AM »
I think you're way too confident. You do know that counterfeits find their way into pharmacies occasionally in the west even, including the US? And lets not even talk about Thailand etc. And which would you buy if given the choice, Sustanon from Pakistan or Egypt or Sustanon made in England?

I don't know about you sources, don't want to know either, but I doubt you've met them face to face. Do you really know them? And even if you have a source within a legit pharm company, the fact that you're buying product intended for the black market means there's a bigger chance you're getting crap occasionally. In the case of hGH, packaging is sometimes stolen at the plant and then filled with shit. That's the type of shit that happens frequently when dealing with product hot on the black market.

There's no way Europeans have poorer connections for HG gear. No way. Do you think it's harder to get HG Euro gear into other European countries than into the US?! I don't think so. Think about it, who can score Testex, Norma test E, Testovis, Testoviron etc. easier, a US resident or someone in the EU where it originates?

bump for truth.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 09:51:10 AM »

He is a vet in this game, back off.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 10:30:16 AM »

jt

The irony in this reply is astounding.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 12:04:07 PM »

jt

as if van is a noob.  ::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 01:59:13 PM »
as if van is a noob.  ::)

I never said he was, all I said was ...

jt
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »

scrolling through the thread, and i was gonna reply to division....  but then van hit every point i wanted to make  >:(   

hahha

stevekg

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2008, 02:33:14 AM »
great post..hope peoples finlay will start to use human gears and not ugl and home made shit.!!!
see this guys  www.crimemedicine.com
and see how ugls made..hahahah..and tabs are not so big problem like injects..but injects got done on same way.
now finaly asia pharma show real gear production..nowbody never show since its all shit

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 02:47:20 PM »
some people buy UG because that is all that is available to them...and would put anything in there body without researching there product.

There is a ton of fake UG out there also

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 07:27:58 AM »
the big problem ive found was the lads i got my gear from had ug comming out of there ears, much easier for them to get, and thats what there pushing, claiming hg is gettn harder to come across etc.........

and its hard to argue with them when theyl say i supplied so and so and he's just won this title, and you know for a fact that he did!

bigmike99

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 07:40:36 AM »

Remember, you're injecting these products in to your body........if you fuck up, you're the one who's going to end up paying.

That being the case, why aren't you buying the best product possible, rather than the cheapest or most readily available?

DIV

You are speaking the truth.  It is all about connections and money.  As per your words you do have good connections so as long as your willing to spend a little extra here and there you have no worries. Those with simular connections who still choose UG are being cheap and unwise.  The rest without HG connections are just happy to get what they can.

Swollness

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 10:36:09 AM »
This horse has been beaten over and over and over and over and over!  Not to mention it all comes down to supply and demand.
Perfektion

stevekg

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 12:10:58 PM »
Summary nice avator ;)

but you can get everywhere good human brands ...just need some time and do a research!