Author Topic: How does US customs Work?  (Read 43628 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
How does US customs Work?
« on: December 05, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »
I was wondering how does the system work?

Like is there like a giant warehouse like UPS, where tons of packages are comming in?

Do they have a Hi-Tek X-Ray machine that scans packages for amps, vial, or pills?

Do they only check or seiz a package if a certain flag or event occurs?

Im just trying to get a mental picture of where the US cutsoms is, what their facilities look like, and how to they determine what packages to seize or search, when millions and millions come through?

It seems like they would need a special X-ray device.......or a Geneticly Engineered  Human psychic slave in order to seize so many packages ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: How does US customs Work?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 06:48:12 PM »
The only person that could relably tell us is someone who works for the US customs service and deals with packages.  That being said I will take a guess and say if they see something that looks suspicious they pass it along to get inspected in different department where they open packages and shit.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 06:54:32 PM »
they also kno suspicious addresses from where drugs have been shipped from in the past....and constantly get updates to watch for packages coming from certain addresses and countries...other then that i dont really kno too much about how customs is run...anyone on here work for customs? that would be funny

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 08:06:56 PM »
I was wondering how does the system work?

Like is there like a giant warehouse like UPS, where tons of packages are comming in?

Do they have a Hi-Tek X-Ray machine that scans packages for amps, vial, or pills?

Do they only check or seiz a package if a certain flag or event occurs?

Im just trying to get a mental picture of where the US cutsoms is, what their facilities look like, and how to they determine what packages to seize or search, when millions and millions come through?

It seems like they would need a special X-ray device.......or a Geneticly Engineered  Human psychic slave in order to seize so many packages ;D

For international customs, they open a package every so often because it's in their quota.

They obviously open suspicious packages as well.

Don't know about X-Ray devices, though.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 08:16:27 PM »
I don't think they ex ray all the stuff, cause I got some packages before that got thru fine.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »
FRIENDS IN THA BUSINESS   :P

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 07:30:42 PM »
What is this black x ray paper? I don't know anything about that?

do not discuss shipping methods.
TEAM Nasser

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 01:09:10 PM »
Mega Man
Since US customs, and all the others around the world cant really check all the packages, containers, etc, what they do is to check packages aleatory, its not even the 10%. Most of the time its all about the experience they got that make them "smell" which package doesnt look right at all.
For containers, they use xray, its a pretty big one and its usually located outside the port, the trucks goes through it and it will detect almost everything, its a pretty advanced machine, there are just a few around the world.
Anyway, i can guarantee you that less than 10% of all the stuff going throuhg them daily, is checked. Its all about luck :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 03:19:11 PM »
I am sorry.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 01:01:20 AM »
I found an article that explains How customs acutally works....

http://www.premium-steroids.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=5&chapter=0&zenid=e596a42db0f5c0721da07c8c367f4502

You just found a reliable supplier who got couple of packages to you no problem. But now you would like to order a whole cycle, not only you want to get everything home before you start your cycle, a complete cycle is also cheaper. But now a problem presents itself. You didn't really mind losing a small package worth fifty or so bucks, but this one is a big one and when couple of hundreds of dollars are at stake you want to make sure there is no interference by anyone. Not to mention any problems you might have should the package be intercepted with your name on it.

Normally, one would have his own name and address written on the package. If everything goes well, that is the most convenient way, you open your mailbox and pick up the package, and instantly you are ready to bulk. However, if something goes wrong, you might have problems. One of the greatest fears is police officials entering your home and busting you in the act. We covered this a response to this issue before (Please read article here *link*, title*), but this does not prevent it. So how do we avoid any potential police interference?

If we look at the mail distributing and customs checking process we can see that all mail enters the distribution center where it is divided in roughly three lines – small envelopes (containing documents, postcards, commercial material, etc), small packages (somewhat bulkier packages that contain small items, small enough to fit in a postbox) , and bulk packages (anything that doesn’t fit in the above categories, generally packages of more than 1 lb). The first category is usually not inspected by the customs because papers can hardly be taxed; and because of sheer volume of such mail it is impossible to check it all. The third category is almost always opened and checked for contents. The second category though is somewhere in between; because of the volume of these packages (and because sometimes even the sorting machines cannot see the difference) it is not feasible to open them all. So they are checked when certain conditions are met. These include but are not limited to physical properties, addressee, sender, etc.

At this point we should clarify that customs in different countries have different procedures; and although this article is based on speculation and experience from receiving items in various countries it is possible that in your country situation is different – two countries that are exception to the rule are Australia and New Zeeland. Respect to the customs officers there; they seem to check even postcards

Anyways, let’s move to practical application from the above mentioned theory. Most places where you would generally order anabolic steroids have an option to change your shipping address. If you pay by credit card this is quite limited but you can still take advantage of that option. First thing you want to do is to rent a PO Box and order there. And because there is no name on the PO Box you can put any name on the package that comes to mind. If you would order home and put a made up name on the package postman could get confused, end if you live in an apartment your package could be returned because there is no such person living at that address. If you order to a PO Box though, only thing that matters is the number of the box. Furthermore, should all things go wrong and customs would be on to you, there is really nothing they can pin you on – your name is not on the package, and maybe they just put the package in the wrong PO box; maybe the sender wrote the wrong box number on the package, and maybe even it is the wrong ZIP altogether.

There’s another good reason why to use a PO Box – a lot of businesses use them. And since a lot of businesses use them you should really consider putting a company name on the package. Not that you would open a business so you could use the name but simply make up a name, something like Betty’s Rejuvenation Studio ltd would do just fine. Besides giving a bogus name for the address this will make it less conspicuous for the customs. Businesses get commercial packages from all over all the time and a package sent to a business is less likely to get opened by the customs. And that is the whole point, really.

There are other things you should consider when ordering; they are not completely in your hands, but you might want to warn your source about them. First thing is definitely the package itself – although it seems really stupid not long ago there was an online source that was sending packages with their website name – including their “buy anabolic steroids” statement. It doesn’t hurt to warn your source about that. And finally there is also an issue of the return address. Because technology has so improved in the past years literally every package is scanned automatically when sorting. This is generally not a problem unless any of the names on the package is in customs database. Than such a package would be automatically checked. So you also might want to warn the source about this, to take appropriate measures.

These are some of the things you might consider when placing an order. They are not guaranteed to work 100% but they do give you that little advantage. And sometimes this little difference is all it takes to be successful with your mail order anabolic steroids.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 07:03:51 AM »
For a PO box dont you have to show ID when getting one?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 07:10:33 AM »
For a PO box dont you have to show ID when getting one?

Yes you need ID for a PO Box.