Author Topic: What's more important in a gym?  (Read 1694 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: What's more important in a gym?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2008, 07:24:57 AM »
Naturally he would be more interested in things like a juice bar, tanning, and wine tasting in a gym then actually going in to do some work and make himself grow. Danielson is a metrosexual and part of a new movement where the gym is viewed as a social club. I try to ignore these people when i see them in the gym but it can be pretty difficult sometimes when they are laying on equipment you need. They are typically profiled as skinny fat in the 130-160 range, wearing sleeveless shirts, and stink boy polyester shorts of some sort. Hey Danielson, can you post that crazy vacuum shot for us all to see? Very impressive. Danielson, why is it in every community you try to be apart of you have to be on the fringe? I mean i know how fun it is to try to go against the grain and that's usually how i conduct myself as well but the act is getting kind of old.

Looks like I struck a nerve. Seriously though, there are way more people like me out there than you. I have no idea what possesses you to actually pose in a mankini on stage for a bunch of old queers, but you will grow out of it. When you get older, move out of Grannies house and figure out what is important in life, you will care more about a smoothie bar that how hardcore your gym is. Trust me on this.
E

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2008, 07:33:47 AM »
Looks like I struck a nerve. Seriously though, there are way more people like me out there than you. I have no idea what possesses you to actually pose in a mankini on stage for a bunch of old queers, but you will grow out of it. When you get older, move out of Grannies house and figure out what is important in life, you will care more about a smoothie bar that how hardcore your gym is. Trust me on this.
Hahahah you will be unknown to history and forgotten in time. You can't even make original posts. Just the same recycled getbig garbage. Maybe i'll take you more seriously when you can come up with some new material.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2008, 07:35:25 AM »
Hahahah you will be unknown to history and forgotten in time. You can't even make original posts. Just the same recycled getbig garbage. Maybe i'll take you more seriously when you can come up with some new material.  ::)

And I will take you more seriously when your balls drop, you grow up, get a job, get your own place and stop prancing around for old men naked on a stage. So if those things ever happen, come back and we can talk.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2008, 07:35:27 AM »
squat bar aint important, that just gives you a big ass that is disliked by the ladies

a juice bar is good for your body and a good spot to pick up hot ladies
Z

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2008, 07:37:47 AM »
In order:

-Friendly strippers with big tits.
-Good power rack
-Dumbells to 150
-Open on all hoildays
-Juice bar

a

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2008, 08:00:31 AM »
How about getting rid of the juice bar and making some space for more benches, squat racks and spending the extra cash on some good quality machines?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2008, 08:01:07 AM »
How about getting rid of the juice bar and making some space for more benches, squat racks and spending the extra cash on some good quality machines?

That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2008, 08:01:13 AM »
In order:

-Friendly strippers with big tits.
-Good power rack
-Dumbells to 150
-Open on all hoildays
-Juice bar