Author Topic: Team Nasser Owned  (Read 559 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Team Nasser Owned
« on: December 05, 2008, 11:29:46 PM »
[Q] I'm not sure if you are aware but there has been an ongoing, long running debate on the Internet as to who was the better bodybuilder at the 1997 Mr. Olympia: you or second placed competitor, Nasser El Sonbaty? Could you set the record straight on this topic from your perspective as a six-time Mr. Olympia champion? In your view, who was the better bodybuilder on the night and why?

[A]I wasn't aware of this debate, as I don't spend a lot of time looking into these kinds of things. These sites are usually for guys who live at home with their mum and don't have anything better to do. But (concerning a comparison with Nasser) I was not the best from all angles and not from the front - the front double biceps and relaxed pose.

He probably beat me in those poses, but the rest? No. But that might be the only thing that people look at when they view the comparisons: the front double biceps or just standing there relaxed.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Team Nasser Owned
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 11:39:49 PM »
Nasser was better on that day.. He was better than Dorian in all front and side poses..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Team Nasser Owned
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 12:04:20 AM »
[Q] I'm not sure if you are aware but there has been an ongoing, long running debate on the Internet as to who was the better bodybuilder at the 1997 Mr. Olympia: you or second placed competitor, Nasser El Sonbaty? Could you set the record straight on this topic from your perspective as a six-time Mr. Olympia champion? In your view, who was the better bodybuilder on the night and why?

[A]I wasn't aware of this debate, as I don't spend a lot of time looking into these kinds of things. These sites are usually for guys who live at home with their mum and don't have anything better to do. But (concerning a comparison with Nasser) I was not the best from all angles and not from the front - the front double biceps and relaxed pose.

He probably beat me in those poses, but the rest? No. But that might be the only thing that people look at when they view the comparisons: the front double biceps or just standing there relaxed.

hahahah remember it was like today, previous year's, when these pathetic trolls would spam the boards with pics of their "hero".  ::)

"Team Nasser" is dead