Author Topic: i hate working out sometimes  (Read 991 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
i hate working out sometimes
« on: December 06, 2008, 08:50:26 AM »
your focused, perpetuating a pump, focusing on on improving your peaks, squat sweeps, thicknees in the upper chest, wutever it maybe..seeking perfection....is all this hard work worth blowing off hotties that want you in the gym...

any1 been soo focused in their training that they blow off hotties just to keep that pump, keep that regimen...

so many fukin times i have to blow off hot chicks, chicks that i probably woulda banged that night, just to work on my quad sweep...is that natural?

discusss

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
Re: i hate working out sometimes
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 08:53:15 AM »
a girl gives u a nice smile, but since ur too fukin focused on thickening ur upper chest u give her a grin and keep lifting......u never see her again...

fukin blows..

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 08:54:50 AM »
your focused, perpetuating a pump, focusing on on improving your peaks, squat sweeps, thicknees in the upper chest, wutever it maybe..seeking perfection....is all this hard work worth blowing off hotties that want you in the gym...

any1 been soo focused in their training that they blow off hotties just to keep that pump, keep that regimen...

so many fukin times i have to blow off hot chicks, chicks that i probably woulda banged that night, just to work on my quad sweep...is that natural?
discusss

ok...they're just going head over heals for you...potner.  throw me something mister...cause i'm trying to pick something up.  i get to bang a hot chick at home...but as one user said...it's the same one everynight.   :-\
Oh...Monica!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 08:57:55 AM »
If you're a single guy, yes, you're stupid for passing up the opportunity.   I'm sure you can strike up a brief conversation, finish your workout and pickup with the conversation afterwards. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 11:07:44 AM »
If you're a single guy, yes, you're stupid for passing up the opportunity.   I'm sure you can strike up a brief conversation, finish your workout and pickup with the conversation afterwards. 

Take your lesson and write it down, kids.....the PIMP has spoken.
HAHA, RON.....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 11:09:32 AM »
in our part of the world women cant attend gyms.

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 08:52:43 AM »
You're full of shit.  Just because a girl gives you a nice smile, doesn't mean you'll even get close to banging her.  Sounds like you're using lifting as an excuse to avoid rejection and to deify yourself.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 08:57:16 AM »
You're full of shit.  Just because a girl gives you a nice smile, doesn't mean you'll even get close to banging her.  Sounds like you're using lifting as an excuse to avoid rejection and to deify yourself.

Ouch.  Bullseye.  Go easy on the youngins, Dr Lector.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 09:00:21 AM »

discusss
ggod stuff man, keep pumping.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 09:32:09 AM »
haha.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 09:33:47 AM »