Author Topic: Am I the only one...  (Read 428 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Am I the only one...
« on: December 06, 2008, 11:21:18 AM »
Sometimes I feel like I live in a different dimension. I hear people complaining about unions and what is bringing down the economy (for example) and I ask myself am I the only one who sees otherwise? I mean, to blame, for example, the AWU for the failure of, for example, GM, is much like blaming the Jet's players for having not won another Super Bowl since Joe Namath put his balls on the table and yelled the now infamous "lick 'em bitch!!!". Let's face it my friends: we, the majority, are pawns in a game of chess eventually 2 people WILL en up playing (the well-known richest 5%). The questions now becomes: Do I really want to be a pawn?

Look, I ain't promising I have seen any lights or nothing alike... I'm just insinuating... Our government is giving money away to all large corporations, who are quickly getting in line to get bailed out... Dontcha think it's kinda "weird" that your government is giving 1 trillion OF YOUR DOLLARS away to large corporations and somehow has difficulty coming to a decision as to whether to give ya a tax break worth $ 1,000.00? Am I the only one who sees this?

Take, for example, and again: I ain't no expert, the auto industry: Pure SU-PRE-MA-CY for like 50 years. Put it in perspective: in reality we should be driving on hydrogen-powered cars, shit-powered Beatles, semen-powered bikes, et cetera... WE SHOULD BE DRIVIN ON AIR!!!! I mean, doesn't it make sense?????!!!! It'd serve two purposes: Improve capacity and avoid having to fight future wars. Fast-forward to today: American companies aren't as competitive as they should be (having had a 50+ year competitive advantage on ANY product you can think of, and the best they can come up with is "it's the unions"??!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this? Here I am, 2008. A whole generation of grandfathers, some of whom BUSTED their balls fighting against evil motherfuckers, shaking in their boots because they do not know whether they're going to be able to afford retirement just because some fucking kid in Wall Street wants to sell early and buy a yacht so he can get some additional pussy in the Mediterranean?? I mean, I now I understand why old timers are looking at us like a "lost generation"! I mean, they busted their FUCKING BALLS working 60-hour weeks so that we could see images in a box (TV) and shit alike and now, when it is time for us return the ball all we can say to them is:"Sorry grandpa, don't got no money?!". Are we fucking full of shit or what?! All they've sacrificed throughout their fucking lives and all we can come up with is that "it's the unions who are fucking up the economy?!".

I put forth, as an alternative, another time in which Americans were LOOKING forward, intergenerational if you will, and saying shit like: "you know what?! I can fucking make that crystal bulb light up!" or "we can deliver that package in Laos Angeles in 2 day... don't ask me how, we'll just fucking do it!!!" or "you see that birdlike paper structure? It's gonna be 150 feet up in the air in about 5 minutes!". Where's THAT America?! Where's the America that said slavery was not OK even though Lincoln was VERY hesitant about making changes at first?! Not because someone was telling us it was wrong mind you! It was all US! Our FUCKING conscience (we knew better!!!) First time in fucking history!

Here we are, 2008, fighting another war and slowly becoming a 2nd British empire. You do the math. During the past 500 years there's been 2 empires in the western hemisphere: The Spanish empire and the British empire. Both did wrong. The first one lasted about 150 years, Spanish empire (we ask ourselves all the time how an empire we've never heard about lasted about 150 years... yet the next town is called La Puta Madre que me Parió  and somehow, while high, ask ourselves how that toponym got there,) and the second one about 100 years (in the US; in a very Joe-Pescian way: "you doo the mat!". We have the chance of actually turning the table to actually showing people the way and we fucking blow it with every Bush or Clinton MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!! that are voted into office. Instead of going back to a nation of innovators we're become a nation of complacent idiots.

Well amigos, I hate to break it to ya, but the human advancement "lights" were turned off with Reagan.

In essence... Am I the only one that saw Back to the Future and heard Christopher Lloyd, while putting a banana peel in the tank, saying "this is what fuels cars in the future!"?

I mean, MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD MAN/WOMAN!!!! Even if you have to say you can suck your own cock/pussy!!!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Am I the only one...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 12:10:08 PM »
Do I somehow get a sense that we're just BITCHES AND our PIMP is "lookin out" for us?