Author Topic: synthol use by pros  (Read 737 times)

Klaus Deurring

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
synthol use by pros
« on: December 06, 2008, 09:44:05 PM »
i m in the business for a long long tiem so let me make a list wit the bodybuilders where im sure of that they have injected synthol:

markus edelhaus
sanca kudbelch
ronnie coleman
klus miehr
lee priest
andreas klinsman
dorian yates

most of it were calfinjections. i have been working for the synthol company for over 10 years and i have seen what it can do to people.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: synthol use by pros
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »
Let me get you started on the book you need to write to us all here at GetBig....It goes like this

I just turned 5 years old and my thought to be mom droped me off at kindergardern...I notice the kid next to me had a short sleeve shirt on and he was getting attention from all the females. I thought to myself, how the fck did he get his arms that big(i mean they must have been atleast 8 maybe 9 inches) back then, I saw some weird shit being done with playdough and it was at that time that I knew I had to do something...               And GO KLAUS-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------