Author Topic: Like all fighters  (Read 785 times)

cheftim

• Getbig III
Like all fighters
« on: December 06, 2008, 09:51:59 PM »
This isn't even close to the beating Oscar is gonna take. No doubt he's gonna keep fighting. All of them do it. Their last fight is always the worst. Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe Lewis, Tyson, Sugar Ray Leonard. they all keep going until they get a serious, serious beating. It will happen to Hopkins. Maybe in twenty years because the guy is amazing. But it will happen. It will get even worse for Oscar. This guy has nothing else. Tonights loss seriously changed his life. And no doubt about it? We'll see him fight again. And Roy Jones? Were gonna see Roy Jones Jr get beaten several times more. $ makes the world go round. I've been waiting since my teens to see Jones loose. Really looking forward to his next loss.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Like all fighters
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 01:15:00 AM »
This isn't even close to the beating Oscar is gonna take. No doubt he's gonna keep fighting. All of them do it. Their last fight is always the worst. Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe Lewis, Tyson, Sugar Ray Leonard. they all keep going until they get a serious, serious beating. It will happen to Hopkins. Maybe in twenty years because the guy is amazing. But it will happen. It will get even worse for Oscar. This guy has nothing else. Tonights loss seriously changed his life. And no doubt about it? We'll see him fight again. And Roy Jones? Were gonna see Roy Jones Jr get beaten several times more. $ makes the world go round. I've been waiting since my teens to see Jones loose. Really looking forward to his next loss.
should go out on top like tiki barber with everybody asking why did you retire?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Like all fighters
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 07:18:11 AM »

I don't know about Oscar fighting again. A beating like that leaves an imprint as fighters enter the twilight of their career. It changes them permanently. People interested in seeing him fight again would only want to see him take a beating.

Jones should definitely hang it up. He still has outstanding hand quickness but he just doesn't want to fight when he needs to. No aggression for fear of getting hurt. That fear stems from taking a beating.