Author Topic: ASIA PHARMA ?  (Read 1882 times)

stevekg

• Getbig II
ASIA PHARMA ?
« on: December 07, 2008, 02:27:16 AM »
hey guys what you say for new human brand of gear Asia pharma. i got some gear and they look fantastic. i cant wait to start cycle monday. got deca and sustanons for mass cycle.. my other friends are already on same cycle with same gear and they explode.. now this gear got real popular in my town,hahahah.please let me know what do you mean guys?

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
Re: ASIA PHARMA ?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 02:48:47 PM »
hey guys what you say for new human brand of gear Asia pharma. i got some gear and they look fantastic. i cant wait to start cycle monday. got deca and sustanons for mass cycle.. my other friends are already on same cycle with same gear and they explode.. now this gear got real popular in my town,hahahah.please let me know what do you mean guys?
I don't believe it is HG...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 07:44:40 PM »
It's the same guys who were running Axio and British Dragon. Same facility, same owners.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »
It's the same guys who were running Axio and British Dragon. Same facility, same owners.

Where do you guys get this from? Axio and BD are completely different labs. The owners have absolutely nothing to do with one another. How does Asia pharma fit in?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 08:40:47 PM »
Where do you guys get this from? Axio and BD are completely different labs. The owners have absolutely nothing to do with one another. How does Asia pharma fit in?

Same 2 or 3 people behind the scenes running it... they are not completely different labs.

DRDOOM

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 10:46:19 PM »

STEVEKG talks like he is Asian.  STEVEKG are you from China and trying to promote your products????

STEVEKG去性交

DRDOOM

stevekg

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 12:14:33 PM »
i am not asian...funny but nice...hahah
Captain Equipoise your talk is 100% wrong as guys here can tell you or do some research ;)
DRDOOM you take what you want...get some cheap home made ugls..;)..alins BP with moscito in or..better not talk...;)
time will tell and show what gear is for use and what crap. but we all know in china 80% powders are crap and total underdasaged,etc

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 12:16:08 PM »
i am not asian...funny but nice...hahah
Captain Equipoise your talk is 100% wrong as guys here can tell you or do some research ;)
DRDOOM you take what you want...get some cheap home made ugls..;)..alins BP with moscito in or..better not talk...;)
time will tell and show what gear is for use and what crap. but we all know in china 80% powders are crap and total underdasaged,etc

Hahaha...yeah, really I'm going to care what some gimmick with 7 posts has to say  ::)  ::)

stevekg

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 12:20:02 PM »
now 8..but if you will use some other boards too you will get info soon ;) but i think you can ask div or some other guys here who are elite members ;)  we all know genxxl is ex bd distributer who talk to cops..etc..then later open axio,etc..long story that is all over internet...

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 12:57:47 PM »
Same 2 or 3 people behind the scenes running it... they are not completely different labs.

Axio and BD are COMPLETELY different labs. I dont know who runs Axio, but I do know who ran British Dragon. One is dead and the other is in jail.

DRDOOM

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 05:15:12 PM »
These are some of STEVEKG's posts.

hey guys what you say for new human brand of gear Asia pharma.

first they need to do lab test of powders they use..then make as lab test..

when its come to yoursalfe then its not good to look on few more $                                                   

all europe is full of fake of that anapolons!

its not good to play with wather baes gear! infection come real fast!

STEVEKG if you are not Chinese then where are u from?   I read your posts and they are full of spelling

mistakes and your sentences are typed with words missing.  It reminds me of when I read the pages of

ioffer.com because the Chinese & foreign people type exactly like you do.

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 05:28:23 PM »
These are some of STEVEKG's posts.

hey guys what you say for new human brand of gear Asia pharma.

first they need to do lab test of powders they use..then make as lab test..

when its come to yoursalfe then its not good to look on few more $                                                   

all europe is full of fake of that anapolons!

its not good to play with wather baes gear! infection come real fast!

STEVEKG if you are not Chinese then where are u from?   I read your posts and they are full of spelling

mistakes and your sentences are typed with words missing.  It reminds me of when I read the pages of

ioffer.com because the Chinese & foreign people type exactly like you do.

Does it really matter? Steve seems cool, and no one knows you either bro! Lets just all get along!

DRDOOM

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 08:51:44 PM »
   OK OK I apologize STEVEKG.  I guess I was being unfriendly.  I know I'm a new guy here as well and

shouldn't be criticizing anyone.  It just seems suspicious that somebody who has been here a week is

already promoting a company that nobody else heard of and using broken English to do it.

Sincerely

DRDOOM

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 08:53:33 PM »
   OK OK I apologize STEVEKG.  I guess I was being unfriendly.  I know I'm a new guy here as well and

shouldn't be criticizing anyone.  It just seems suspicious that somebody who has been here a week is

already promoting a company that nobody else heard of and using broken English to do it.

Sincerely

DRDOOM

i agree with drdoom

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 09:22:08 PM »
Axio and BD are COMPLETELY different labs. I dont know who runs Axio, but I do know who ran British Dragon. One is dead and the other is in jail.

His death was faked dude, he's alive and well :)

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 10:38:39 AM »
His death was faked dude, he's alive and well :)

LMAO! Yeah I thought I saw him hanging with Elvis and Jim Morrison the other day! ;D

stevekg

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 12:40:16 PM »
yes my english is broken...but info i know is not when its come to AS and gear around ;)
i only want to ask and got some info from here also about gear i ask ;)
plenty of guys here dont know what gear is realy is..they only look prices,etc..then think if lable design look fantastic and boxes too gear is good...yeah right.
why non of ugl never show lab where they make gear if they all say its pharmacy made,etc..come on dont be a kid? did you ever see how gear got made...in kitchen..and when you cook it in kitchen is hot and guys only wear a underweare ;) so its why happen in some ugls some hair(fake polan BD)...moscito (BP)etc... guys who are old time in they know what i talk ;). as i say time will tell all..
just let me know how much guys you know they got infected and surgerys becouse of fake shit ugl..ask naser el somebody first for his sholders ;)..one more time sorry for my english ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 03:44:55 PM »
yes my english is broken...but info i know is not when its come to AS and gear around ;)
i only want to ask and got some info from here also about gear i ask ;)
plenty of guys here dont know what gear is realy is..they only look prices,etc..then think if lable design look fantastic and boxes too gear is good...yeah right.
why non of ugl never show lab where they make gear if they all say its pharmacy made,etc..come on dont be a kid? did you ever see how gear got made...in kitchen..and when you cook it in kitchen is hot and guys only wear a underweare ;) so its why happen in some ugls some hair(fake polan BD)...moscito (BP)etc... guys who are old time in they know what i talk ;). as i say time will tell all..
just let me know how much guys you know they got infected and surgerys becouse of fake shit ugl..ask naser el somebody first for his sholders ;)..one more time sorry for my english ;)
Yeah well the whole "moscito" was a fake placed and spread by a competitor.This is what you are correct?

stevekg

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 02:40:47 PM »
not...i only know what is now best gear for use. but also know never BP,axio,dimaonds,tigerblood,ip etc

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 12:10:59 PM »
not...i only know what is now best gear for use. but also know never BP,axio,dimaonds,tigerblood,ip etc

but also know never BP,axio,dimaonds,tigerblood,ip etc??? what u means?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 12:15:49 PM »
but also know never BP,axio,dimaonds,tigerblood,ip etc??? what u means?

I think he means that he knows not to use those brands.