Author Topic: DRINKING YOUR PISS HAS high amounts of DHEA aka TESTOSTERONE  (Read 4648 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
DRINKING YOUR PISS HAS high amounts of DHEA aka TESTOSTERONE
« on: December 07, 2008, 09:12:24 AM »
http://www.lifepositive.com/Body/traditional-therapies/urine-therapy.asp

Is it scientific?
Dr B.V. Khare, an allopathic doctor and Mumbai-based follower of AUT, says: "The Italian surgeon Stanislau R. Burzynski, now settled in America, separated anti-neoplastin from human urine and showed remarkable results in the treatment of cancer. Another substance found in large quantities in the urine is called dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). It is a hormone related to testosterone. This, as research showed, has anti-cancer, anti-obesity and anti-aging properties. It has also been found that urea when recycled by ingesting, is converted into essential amino acids."
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: DRINKING YOUR PISS HAS high amounts of DHEA aka TESTOSTERONE
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 09:13:55 AM »
piss-ssip

devil/lived

third eye=driht eye= d right eye
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 09:17:02 AM »
I think I'd rather just pop the pill.

i add grapejuice to my piss
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 09:19:19 AM »

Is it scientific?
Dr B.V. Khare, an allopathic doctor and Mumbai-based follower of AUT, says: "The Italian surgeon Stanislau R. Burzynski, now settled in America, separated anti-neoplastin from human urine and showed remarkable results in the treatment of cancer. Another substance found in large quantities in the urine is called dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). It is a hormone related to testosterone. This, as research showed, has anti-cancer, anti-obesity and anti-aging properties. It has also been found that urea when recycled by ingesting, is converted into essential amino acids."

whaaaa dhea is not testosterone,you might as well call it estrogen.

i say the more piss you can drink the better person you will become. Your ethics will improve from this golden elixir, dont let common sense cloud your judgement, drink teh piss.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »
of course you do.
this is bono your friend your leader fellow piss drinker
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 09:21:21 AM »
I'm 100% in support of Johnny Falcon drinking his own piss.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 09:22:06 AM »

i say the more piss you can drink the better person you will become. Your ethics will improve from this golden elixir, dont let common sense cloud your judgement, drink teh piss.

are u suggesting piss drinking to become more nobel?
A

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 09:25:03 AM »

Is it scientific?

bored much Johnny?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 09:25:42 AM »
well if he's going to be my leader he's going to have to share his blow.
bono is going to unite the world
A

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 09:30:56 AM »
I saw this on the show "Taboo".  This guy drank his piss.  His skin looked all scaly and he was a "bodybuilder"?   ::)

Dude looked like utter shit.  He kept saying how nutritious urine was for you....  fucking disgusting.  Next people will eat there own shit claiming the undigested food properties are excellent for you!   :P ::) :-X

If you cant disregard your own excrement....  I don't know what to say..

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 10:49:29 AM »
Falcon, AssHoleLick drinks piss and sperm.  He says it is something he found out makes him feel full and makes his muscles fill out.  Is he on the right track to stardom. 

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 10:52:35 AM »
piss-ssip

devil/lived

third eye=driht eye= d right eye

deep stuff :D
tank u jesus

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 11:11:58 AM »

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 11:31:39 AM »
i add grapejuice to my piss
I turn grape juice into piss  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2008, 12:13:54 PM »

dhea actually has TWO passes to convert to E.... from the testosterone and the androstnedione...

It might be useful, but I sure wouldn't consider it useful for test production DW.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2008, 12:28:32 PM »
Drink up Falcoon!
I am a big baby

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 12:47:36 PM »
DHEA  also converts intro estrogen.

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2008, 01:03:11 PM »
Drown in it Falcon.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »
Drown in it Falcon.

You should try it Alex, I hear it heals mild retardation. ostroprosis and alzheimers.
It could work wonders for you.

AVBG

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »
You should try it Alex, I hear it heals mild retardation. ostroprosis and alzheimers.
It could work wonders for you.

you must be speaking from experience.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2008, 01:14:34 PM »
you must be speaking from experience.

I speak from knowledge.  You already eat waste, why not try it?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2008, 01:53:51 PM »
dhea actually has TWO passes to convert to E.... from the testosterone and the androstnedione...

It might be useful, but I sure wouldn't consider it useful for test production DW.

your point??

the title of the thread suggests dhea is testosterone (AKA), which it is not. If you are calling it test you might as well call it estrogen because it is simple a pro-hormone and conversion relies on many factors such as cortisol:cortisone ratio,dheas levels,LH levels etc etc...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2008, 02:29:16 PM »
It is important to understand that the particular combination of ingredients in urine is not valuable only for those ingredients themselves, but also because that particular "recipe" of ingredients will enable the body to produce what it needs.

If you stimulate growth during your workouts, then drink your urine regularly, your test levels will go up. The body knows what's good for it and gives it to you. Unfortunately it is culture to throw it away--to throw away these vital things that will make us thrive and we are designed to take back in--to rob ourselves of life itself.  :-\

Drink your own urine regularly and in sufficient amounts and you will thrive considerably in every respect.  ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2008, 03:27:51 PM »
It is important to understand that the particular combination of ingredients in urine is not valuable only for those ingredients themselves, but also because that particular "recipe" of ingredients will enable the body to produce what it needs.

If you stimulate growth during your workouts, then drink your urine regularly, your test levels will go up. The body knows what's good for it and gives it to you. Unfortunately it is culture to throw it away--to throw away these vital things that will make us thrive and we are designed to take back in--to rob ourselves of life itself.  :-\

Drink your own urine regularly and in sufficient amounts and you will thrive considerably in every respect.  ;D

you do realize this argument is ridiculous right?

You realize the body stores glycogen aka glucose monomers, fatty acids, fat soluble vitamins, etc etc.. Your body isnt designed for anything, you take in to much riboflavin and your piss is neon, this means you have to much riboflavin. Not that your body wastes riboflavin, it is just waste. The point of eating is to do what you outlined. Piss contains toxic materials, especially in pathology, look at urinalysis. A diabetic pisses out glucose, you think it is good for a diabetic to drink his piss and consume the very same glucose his body cannot utilize and risk hyperglycemia and protein glycation?

other then that i say drink all the piss you can. Shit contains some probiotics :o

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
URINE THERAPY CURES DIABETES
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2008, 04:04:18 PM »
you do realize this argument is ridiculous right?

You realize the body stores glycogen aka glucose monomers, fatty acids, fat soluble vitamins, etc etc.. Your body isnt designed for anything, you take in to much riboflavin and your piss is neon, this means you have to much riboflavin. Not that your body wastes riboflavin, it is just waste. The point of eating is to do what you outlined. Piss contains toxic materials, especially in pathology, look at urinalysis. A diabetic pisses out glucose, you think it is good for a diabetic to drink his piss and consume the very same glucose his body cannot utilize and risk hyperglycemia and protein glycation?

other then that i say drink all the piss you can. Shit contains some probiotics :o

FALSE, UNWARRANTED ASSUMPTIONS. It is apparent you have not looked into the sources I've provided repeatedly.

Urine does not contain toxic materials.::)
As for diabetes, urine therapy IS, IN FACT, A CURE FOR DIABETES. Please don't simply spout things off in attempt to make me look bad. I respect your curiousity and concerns, but saying things are "ridiculous" that could help and potentially save people's lives is a mistake.

Read the fourth testimony down on the page below, by Rayna Knighton. Urine therapy cured her friend's dad's diabetes. His diabetes reached a seemingly irreversible point at which his gangrene-infested leg would either be amputated or kill him. So, she started sneaking her own pee into his tea she made for him. That cured it, and actually saved his life(!). I welcome you to e-mail Rayna to discuss it with her directly at rayna@mail.iconz.co.nz

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine_testimonials.htm

There have been many cases like this one, often extreme as well.
Unfortunately, people don't try it until they 1) reach a point of desperation and are 2) yet fortunate enough to discover urine therapy.

Again, I appreciate your concerns.  ;)