Author Topic: test prop injections ed or eod  (Read 2860 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
test prop injections ed or eod
« on: December 07, 2008, 09:13:23 AM »
600-700mg's a week...

100mg ed

or

200mg eod?

whats the best way?

4thAD

Re: test prop injections ed or eod
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 09:21:02 AM »
eod is fine!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 11:28:46 AM »
i dont trust esters 'half life'..none of em are stable like they say they are.. i think ed is best with prop

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »
i dont trust esters 'half life'..none of em are stable like they say they are.. i think ed is best with prop
I agree ED is best with prop at 50 to 100mgs but you can do it EOD just from experience ED worked best with me

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 03:35:38 PM »
Trust me Ive bumped pleanty of prop and eod works out just fine.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 04:41:49 PM »
I do recall reading some studies that showed some esters metabolizing faster than the stated time period in certain subjects, there was a few days difference +/-.   I think EOD is fine though for prop.  I will say that I have avoided a lot of sides from Tren Ace that I would get doing EOD injections by doing ED injections with it.  I never noticed much of a difference between ED and EOD with Test Prop though.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »
well i wouldnt think its gonna make or break the cycle but ed will be more stable and it doesnt have to change your doseage per week as long as you just use half of what you were gonna do eod and needles cost like a nickle so IMO theres no reason not to just go ed.... and yup emortal  its shown that ester half lifes are just averages and it can change from injetion to injetion and from person t person.. and remember its a"half life".. so even if it is true that still means the second day your on less than 3/4 what you were on the first day...    plus if you check out blood levels from longer heavier esters they arent real stable like they are supposed to be they peak quickly then drop off and platue..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 07:27:13 PM »
I like every day also as long as you dont mind pinning every day then give it a try to see how you like it.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 07:41:03 PM »
Im shotting prop EOD , sometimes E2D right now, feel great.. no problems.. the propionate ester is apparently good for 2-3 days , so really no need to shoot it everyday unless you have bad hormonal crashes and need to sustain a consistent release of the hormone.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 02:50:10 AM »
If you pin ED do you guys start to run out of spots to pin? 

I pin other hormones as well so for me it gets tough to find an area that has not been hit in a couple of weeks.  Maybe I just don't know all the options for spots I can pin. 

Isn't there a site out there that shows you different spots to inject?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 03:08:39 AM »
If you pin ED do you guys start to run out of spots to pin? 

I pin other hormones as well so for me it gets tough to find an area that has not been hit in a couple of weeks.  Maybe I just don't know all the options for spots I can pin. 

Isn't there a site out there that shows you different spots to inject?
http://www.spotinjections.com/

Some decent info there..
Some of those(on the site) I havent tryed yet though . :)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 07:20:32 AM »
200+ eod is fine in my books........ and ive felt your pain in the multiple site injection problem, after a few weeks, everything is sore!