Author Topic: BBing and Food  (Read 1058 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
BBing and Food
« on: December 07, 2008, 02:39:20 PM »
I've been watching From Jay - Z (a bit of a snore but about 6 hrs of industry and personal footage for $10).  Cutler cant go anywhere without talking about or having his meals prepared.  6-10 meals a day. is this overkill?  Guy acts like he is going to lose 5lbs a day walking around the house if he dont have all his meals.  is this just him...or do guys even at the amateur live for a meal like this?

BTW...if you have a woman living w/you...dont let them watch the video.  My girl been given me the blues about how great, fantastic jay and kerry are together...and we should be the same way too.  :-\
Oh...Monica!

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Re: BBing and Food
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »
I've been watching From Jay - Z (a bit of a snore but about 6 hrs of industry and personal footage for $10).  Cutler cant go anywhere without talking about or having his meals prepared.  6-10 meals a day. is this overkill?  Guy acts like he is going to lose 5lbs a day walking around the house if he dont have all his meals.  is this just him...or do guys even at the amateur live for a meal like this?

BTW...if you have a woman living w/you...dont let them watch the video.  My girl been given me the blues about how great, fantastic jay and kerry are together...and we should be the same way too.  :-\

Choke her out bro.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 03:15:18 PM »
tell her to make your food

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 03:37:45 PM »

you should stop watching these videos with your boyfriend, he's gonna want to go to Vermont and get married next.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »
you should stop watching these videos with your boyfriend, he's gonna want to go to Vermont and get married next.

hahah, yes Quake, he strikes me as that type...haha

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »
My girl been given me the blues about how great, fantastic jay and kerry are together...and we should be the same way too.  :-\

Show her one of Titus' video's.  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 03:42:15 PM »
Show her one of Titus' video's.  ;)
something tells me "divcom" doesn't have the nuts to treat a woman like Titus did, he strikes me as a Stepford boyfriend type of sissy. :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 03:53:29 PM »
Yes, it's that important.

The single hardest thing every successful bodybuilder EVER learns, is how to eat like a bodybuilder and actually doing it.

a

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 03:59:46 PM »
this thread has been long overdue
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 04:00:39 PM »
dorian didnt miss one meal.

not one.

ever.

dorian yates.

mr olympia.

Z

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 07:37:14 PM »
dorian didnt miss one meal.

not one.

ever.

dorian yates.

mr olympia.

Well there was that one time at band camp.....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 07:39:52 PM »

Well he did manage to win the Mr Olympia twice, so I'd say it looks like it worked just fine.