Author Topic: Imagine Bertil on GH and IGF-1?  (Read 3384 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Imagine Bertil on GH and IGF-1?
« on: December 07, 2008, 02:52:14 PM »
Check out this shot from 1983  :o  :o  :o  now imagine what he would have been on the good stuff

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Re: Imagine Bertil on GH and IGF-1?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 02:52:51 PM »
 :o

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 02:56:33 PM »
"on the good stuff"

? ? ? ?

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 02:57:32 PM »
"on the good stuff"

? ? ? ?

Creatine, I think?

;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 02:57:50 PM »
"on the good stuff"

? ? ? ?

Muscletech lol

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 03:01:06 PM »

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 03:03:45 PM »
He wudda been ronnie coleman

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 03:10:00 PM »
It's been said that Matt Mendenhall was the beginning of the Freaks, but I think it was Bertil Fox. If was on the stuff of today, there would be no Dorian. Period.Ronnie Coleman, Ha, ha, he would have a hard time...But Fox right now is trying to keep the noose from around his neck.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 03:10:08 PM »
Bertil Fox would be at least 40 pounds heavier with the aid of today's ergogenics such as whey and HMB which largely account for the incredible mass of today's bodybuilders.  Had he added CLA and creatine it's feasible Brutal would have tipped the scales at a lean 310 lbs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 03:13:43 PM »
okay in all seriousness bertil had available to him the best in AAS and was using as much if not more AAS (and HG too) as the mass monsbers of today. any extra size would come at the expense of symety and cuts..just like we see in todays mass monsters. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »
okay in all seriousness bertil had available to him the best in AAS and was using as much if not more AAS (and HG too) as the mass monsbers of today. any extra size would come at the expense of symety and cuts..just like we see in todays mass monsters. 

Naw, disagree, the fucker was still growing. He needed more mass on his back. He  would have grown more...Bigger arms, legs, chest.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »
I heard he could REALLY kick ass...

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »

Insulin and IGF-1 factor in as well.

Making children in in subsequent(next 2) after-posts feel powerful with their "knowledge" of IGF-1. Oh brother ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 03:33:52 PM »
he was on the "good stuff" dumbass, i love how these guys pull this "IGF-1" bullshit out of their ass, ask any pro what it even is and they look at you like you stepped off a spaceship, biggest urban myth in bodybuilding.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2008, 04:09:07 PM »
he was on the "good stuff" dumbass, i love how these guys pull this "IGF-1" bullshit out of their ass

Exactly my thoughts. I doubt this clown even lifts let alone knows anything about IGF other than trying to impress by dropping a few acronyms LOL

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2008, 05:53:12 PM »
he was on the "good stuff" dumbass, i love how these guys pull this "IGF-1" bullshit out of their ass, ask any pro what it even is and they look at you like you stepped off a spaceship, biggest urban myth in bodybuilding.

You're way off here, QO. PM me if you want details.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 05:57:01 PM »
Exactly my thoughts. I doubt this clown even lifts let alone knows anything about IGF other than trying to impress by dropping a few acronyms LOL

like you know anything about training when you use a BowFlex keep following me from thread to thread you puppy  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2008, 06:00:27 PM »
You're way off here, QO. PM me if you want details.

Ha ha ha ha right on the money ! no kidding he's way off  , he doesn't know the first thing about bodybuilding just look at his physique .

solida

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2008, 06:05:20 PM »
Why would Rich Gaspari want to look like that ? His physique was amazing, maybe if he was three or four inches taller.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2008, 06:10:10 PM »

he was on the good stuff for the time , human growth hormone wasn't readily available in the early 1980s never mind the synthetic version and do some more research before you type or you run the risk of looking stupid oh wait this is you we're talking about you don't need to run that risk

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2008, 06:12:56 PM »
if he had gotten the good stuff he would have slayed them
Odilly

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2008, 06:23:32 PM »
he was on the good stuff for the time , human growth hormone wasn't readily available in the early 1980s never mind the synthetic version and do some more research before you type or you run the risk of looking stupid oh wait this is you we're talking about you don't need to run that risk
but if he gains size from gh use (gains size from igf-1), then he will probably get a distended abdomen just like the bigger guys today. and if he gains size from insulin and diets down with insulin like guys today, then hell probably lose cuts and seperation like big guys today.

the physiques are directly correlated to drug useage...
heavy anabolic useage = ripped as hell and aesthetic and good muscle (80's look).....
hevay anabolic useage plus gh = ripped as hell with big gut and huge muscles.... 
 heavy anabolic useage plus hevay gh useage plus hevay insuli useage = huge as fuck muscles with distended gut and not seperation..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2008, 06:31:34 PM »
but if he gains size from gh use (gains size from igf-1), then he will probably get a distended abdomen just like the bigger guys today. and if he gains size from insulin and diets down with insulin like guys today, then hell probably lose cuts and seperation like big guys today.

the physiques are directly correlated to drug useage...
heavy anabolic useage = ripped as hell and aesthetic and good muscle (80's look).....
hevay anabolic useage plus gh = ripped as hell with big gut and huge muscles.... 
 heavy anabolic useage plus hevay gh useage plus hevay insuli useage = huge as fuck muscles with distended gut and not seperation..

I agree he only competed at around 210 pounds so he had room to improve especially if it was with heavy AAS and GH and I remember when Labrada was on PBW he said that the combo of GH AAS and Isulin was responsible for the huge guts as well as the increasing lack of separation I guess it's a trade off but he would have really benefitted from GH because he was easily one of the strongest pros of his time .

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2008, 08:44:53 PM »
 ;) he would have killed more women before he got caught ! ;D

dustin

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2008, 08:46:39 PM »
Honestly, the bodybuilders from that era were better off not using heavy peptides. They are miraculous drugs when they're not abused.