Author Topic: Suggestion for Ron  (Read 5800 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Suggestion for Ron
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2008, 07:59:20 PM »
LOL your awesome.  :)

still evading, i dont really know whats so hard to admit. If you are not, say no, if you are, say yes, no hating here "lau"rion unless you are hidding something...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2008, 08:19:17 PM »
still evading, i dont really know whats so hard to admit. If you are not, say no, if you are, say yes, no hating here "lau"rion unless you are hidding something...

I think he has a thing for you.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2008, 08:20:22 PM »

no doubt this laurion guy is hiding something, NO FUCKING DOUBT

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2008, 08:29:32 PM »

I'm not hiding anything I'm well aware at this point that you are just one of these guys who attack random posters of this web site and you mean nothing to me champ.

Right because I'm the one personally attacking some strangers character for no apparent reason.  BTW I was on the Moose list isn't that damning enough, thanks for the laughs guys no farking doubt.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »
I'm not hiding anything I'm well aware at this point that you are just one of these guys who attack random posters of this web site and you mean nothing to me champ.

Right because I'm the one personally attacking some strangers character for no apparent reason.  BTW I was on the Moose list isn't that damning enough, thanks for the laughs guys no farking doubt.

Understand im not attacking, i dont have any problem with you, im just trying to be rational.

1.- you started a topic without researching
2.- you dont really care for the rules here
3.- you dont know exactly what you want
4.- you didnt research before starting this

How can i be attacking you? As for my question if you are homosexual or not, feel free to answer it here or by pm. Nothing against you, just stop melting and thinking everybody is against you.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2008, 09:00:05 PM »
Ok sorry no I'm not gay.  Hey Ron Is it possible to make the "Show new replies to your posts." page auto update when one is waiting for a response.  I have researched all other options and have found there is no other way other than SMF notifier options and I prefer not to use the SMF updater?  I have now researched and rephrased my question nothing really has changed but I hope this response is more to your liking heir fuhrer you and the suggestion gestapo may now rest peacefully knowing I have researched such a serious question before posing it.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2008, 09:03:31 PM »
Ok sorry no I'm not gay.  Hey Ron Is it possible to make the "Show new replies to your posts." page auto update when one is waiting for a response.  I have researched all other options and have found there is no other way other than SMF notifier options and I prefer not to use the SMF updater?  I have now researched and rephrased my question nothing really has changed but I hope this response is more to your liking heir fuhrer you and the suggestion gestapo may now rest peacefully knowing I have researched such a serious question before posing it.

Hey thanks for answering!

Now, i dont really think ron can help you on this one but you can probably request it at smf's homepage, even though its a useless feature imo, but the guys over there will probably tell you the same and then you will accept you have been defeated :)

Have fun my friend, and dont melt that much.

ps: Are you black?