Author Topic: Hulkster vs Narcissistic Deity, who has the bigger mancrush?  (Read 2371 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Hulkster vs Narcissistic Deity, who has the bigger mancrush?
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »
This coming from the same guy who posted a pic of a naked guys balls , you when and searched the internet for that pic , saved it to your harddrive and then posted it , or maybe you already had it on your harddrive among others , it wouldn't surprise me seeing you refer to other men who dress like women as ' gorgeous ' I cast NO aspersions on your lifestyle choice but please don't cast stones Mr Glass house lol

I'm so in your mind you beligerent idiot  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2008, 03:33:09 PM »
I'm so in your mind you beligerent idiot  ;D

pumpster not in the least , I try and engage you in an honest debate you can't do it , you follow me around ( more proof in this thread alone ) I don't follow you , if you were in my mind as much as you'd like to profess you'd have examples of me melting down like I do you , you constantly try to insinuate I'm gay and I like handsome bodybuilders none of which you can prove like I can of you with your gorgeous transexuals lol

when you type you're in my mind all you're doing is projecting how much I've angered you to the point of wishing me dead and slandering me , you keep proving me right with every post.

thanks for playing BowFlex

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2008, 03:42:37 PM »
Imagine if you could have the hours and days you spent arguing over what guy looks better in a thong. Probably could have some big accomplishments.

Really crazy.  Actually most would call you both clinically insane.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »
Why did I start this thread?   :-\

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2008, 05:19:42 PM »
@ topic question:

hulkster because he doesn't post about anything if it's not related to Ronnie Coleman,, totally oblivious to anything else.. Atleast ND posts about other stuff to..

stone_cold_steve

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2008, 11:58:52 PM »
Why did I start this thread?   :-\

You could have known.  They share 40000 posts between them, 99% of which about Ronny vs Dorian.  They are both fags to a degree seldom seen to mankind.
If they would spend half the time they post about their heroes in the gym with half the intensity,  I'm sure they would outmass them in no time.

Imagine in some years two young fags arguing for hours on a message board who the better bodybuilder is: Hulkster or ND.
skullfucking rules

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2008, 12:52:54 AM »
Imagine if you could have the hours and days you spent arguing over what guy looks better in a thong. Probably could have some big accomplishments.

Really crazy.  Actually most would call you both clinically insane.

Both could have a fucking PhD...... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2008, 02:14:44 AM »
@ topic question:

hulkster because he doesn't post about anything if it's not related to Ronnie Coleman,, totally oblivious to anything else.. Atleast ND posts about other stuff to..

x2.