Author Topic: Another gyno question...  (Read 1375 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Another gyno question...
« on: December 08, 2008, 07:57:39 PM »
on test 500 and deca 300 x 14 weeks.  already have gyno, using 1mg arimidex EOD...  does not seem to be working to good.  any recs?  what are the pros and cons of arimidex vs letro?
you are gay.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Another gyno question...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 08:52:51 PM »
your arimidex isnt working at 1mg EOD? thats pretty wierd...try some letro that will help get rid of that gyno...letro is def good to go but fucks with your sex drive...i like arimidex the best for me..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »
when did you start the arimidex ?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »
started the arimidex around week 2.  i do not think my gyno is getting worse, its just there, and annoys me.
you are gay.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 02:17:09 PM »
Seeing as Deca, is a progesterone. You probably get some Dostinex/Cabergoline

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 07:55:13 PM »
you might be prone to gyno too, then all the ai or anti e in the world won't stop it, you will get it anyway, getting it cut out solves problem in the end.

jt
TEAM Nasser

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 07:53:09 AM »
anyone try liposuction of it?  I just don;t want the horrible scars around the nipple area.
you are gay.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 07:55:36 AM »
anyone try liposuction of it?  I just don;t want the horrible scars around the nipple area.

Damn you're vain bro.  ;)

Get your hands on some letro...it should shrink it quite a bit. Be careful though too much will kill your sex drive.  :-\

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 10:38:12 AM »

It's a gland so you can't lipo it out, it has to be cut out with a knife.  The surgery costs about $2500-5000 depending on where you go.  If you get it done, make sure you tell them to remove the entire gland or there will be a chance of it coming back.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 06:01:19 AM »
Letro, 2.5mg/ed for a few weeks till it goes down. If it does go down then cruise for the rest of your cycle on 1mg/ed. If it's already been there awhile, sorry nothing will help. Basically what I mean is if you have symptoms you can fix it, if you have full fledged gyno, well odds are not in your favor.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 09:44:54 AM »
It's a gland so you can't lipo it out, it has to be cut out with a knife.  The surgery costs about $2500-5000 depending on where you go.  If you get it done, make sure you tell them to remove the entire gland or there will be a chance of it coming back.

even with skilled surgeons like Blau or bermant their is always chance that it could come back, but Blau removes it for free if it does come back again even if its on heavy cycle he doesn't care.

Also theworm, many pros have had it done and you don't even notice, levrone got it done, many others, Ronnie had a bad job done, but a lot you don't even notice.  Look at pj braun, got it done about a year ago and he was on stage and you could not tell only 1 year later.

jt
TEAM Nasser

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 12:18:49 PM »
add proviron to letro and it will shrink to a pea size

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 03:31:48 PM »
Should you mess with Letro or Arimidex as a preventative measure even if you are unsure of your susceptibility for gyno?

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 05:15:40 PM »
Should you mess with Letro or Arimidex as a preventative measure even if you are unsure of your susceptibility for gyno?

Oh yeah. I always run adex when "ON" just to keep the estrogen to a minimum. High estrogen levels in males can cause more problems than just gyno.