Author Topic: My training days are over for a while. (the original)  (Read 4292 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
My training days are over for a while. (the original)
« on: December 09, 2008, 08:50:18 AM »
I was watchin a football game 2 weeks ago n'got real drunk.  I decided to walk home but too drunk to walk, appearantly Someone called the cops, and Vegas cops are idiots, saw I was pretty big and  jumped me like 6 of them.  One got out a a baton and hyperextended my arm behind my back.  when i struggled because of the pain, the other 5 jumped in.  Now, my left arm is totally limp.  I have to get a shoulder MRI to see what they messed up.  They lied on the police report sayin I was laying in traffic tryin to kill myself..  I had to stay on a 72hrhold in the psych ward.  Un freakin real.
Most are all show no go!

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: My training days are over for a while.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 08:51:23 AM »
I was watchin a football game 2 weeks ago n'got real drunk.  I decided to walk home but too drunk to walk, appearantly Someone called the cops, and Vegas cops are idiots, saw I was pretty big and  jumped me like 6 of them.  One got out a a baton and hyperextended my arm behind my back.  when i struggled because of the pain, the other 5 jumped in.  Now, my left arm is totally limp.  I have to get a shoulder MRI to see what they messed up.  They lied on the police report sayin I was laying in traffic tryin to kill myself..  I had to stay on a 72hrhold in the psych ward.  Un freakin real.

Bullshit ::) hahahah

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 08:52:38 AM »
Most are all show no go!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 08:52:44 AM »
You've been having some rough times lately man.

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 08:53:53 AM »
Are you serious?  You gotta find a way to stick it to the man.  Six cops in cahoots sound a little excessive.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 08:54:07 AM »
You've been having some rough times lately man.

Dude, once on a downward spiral its hard to stop.  I was just walking home.  thought i was doin the right thing leavin my car.
Most are all show no go!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 08:54:44 AM »
Buy gun. Carry gun. Use gun. Run run run.

Props for givin' the Man shit.
a

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 08:56:40 AM »
Are you serious?  You gotta find a way to stick it to the man.  Six cops in cahoots sound a little excessive.

Vegas cops are mental..  They think they are special.  One cop used the choke hold even.
Most are all show no go!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 08:58:06 AM »
epic bullshit. ::)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 08:58:58 AM »
also when i gave up.  the cop thought i was out, but not and showd another how to do the hold.  They werev pissed.  
Most are all show no go!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 09:00:50 AM »
Dude, once on a downward spiral its hard to stop.  I was just walking home.  thought i was doin the right thing leavin my car.

The best revenge is living well.  Quit the booze, get rid of PITA women and 'friends' who will drag you down, put yourself and your wellbeing first.  Do good things and good things will happen for you in time amigo.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 09:07:18 AM »
if true ...sorry to hear that buddy ..wish you a speedy recovery .

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2008, 09:08:10 AM »
The best revenge is living well.  Quit the booze, get rid of PITA women and 'friends' who will drag you down, put yourself and your wellbeing first.  Do good things and good things will happen for you in time amigo.

Ya your right..  just hard right no.  My wife is in Hugary for a month, her sister passed at 42 unexpectedly.  Im snappin here all alone.  doin things with a Limp left arm is demoralizing.
Most are all show no go!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2008, 09:09:11 AM »
hahahahaa, i love these guys with this "i was walking down the street minding my own business when a whole brigade of 200 cops w/attack dogs thought i was walking suspicious and since i'm 425 pounds at 2 percent bodyfat they approached me with missle launchers drawn, i tolds them i didn't want any trouble but since i bench 1500 for 12 reps they didn't want to listen to me so i ripped out 55 of their throats and killed 20 of their dogs with my bare hands but i tweaked my shoulder so my bench is down to 750 for a few months"

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2008, 09:16:22 AM »
hahahahaa, i love these guys with this "i was walking down the street minding my own business when a whole brigade of 200 cops w/attack dogs thought i was walking suspicious and since i'm 425 pounds at 2 percent bodyfat they approached me with missle launchers drawn, i tolds them i didn't want any trouble but since i bench 1500 for 12 reps they didn't want to listen to me so i ripped out 55 of their throats and killed 20 of their dogs with my bare hands but i tweaked my shoulder so my bench is down to 750 for a few months"

Hahaha.....  Never claimed any such thing.  You are Great.
Most are all show no go!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 09:17:35 AM »
:D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 09:20:31 AM »
epic bullshit. ::)

sadly this is a true story.  I know a couple guys that banged his wife while he was in the cooler.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 09:24:25 AM »
Was this b4 or after you spent 2 grand importing food for the week! ::)
I am a big baby

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 09:26:05 AM »
sadly this is a true story.  I know a couple guys that banged his wife while he was in the cooler.
hahahaha, i love how these guys are always SO HUGE that everyone is intimidated of them and cops automatically draw their weapons on them. ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2008, 09:27:40 AM »
hahahaha, i love how these guys are always SO HUGE that everyone is intimidated of them and cops automatically draw their weapons on them. ;D

lmao..he's just that damn big!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2008, 09:30:20 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2008, 09:37:13 AM »

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »
chainsaw how bout a pic

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 10:30:44 AM »
chainsaw how bout a pic

im not a bodybuilder per say.  i train yes, built like a lumberjack.  like paul bunion
Most are all show no go!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 10:32:25 AM »

Translation: I made an ass out of myself and one cop showed up and put me in the hospital.