Author Topic: Who else NOTICES the heart racing/increase effect of creatine  (Read 4013 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Who else NOTICES the heart racing/increase effect of creatine
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2008, 07:14:34 PM »
Will, there is a lot you don't understand and I won't take the time to explain it until you find the courage to help yourself. This means first ending this insult "binge" you waste your time with every night of your life. I understand AXA. And believe it or not, what he does here is helping himself. How could it be? Let's just say you and him do what you do for different reasons.  ;)
Its the culture of getbig..Its about comming here and talking shit and having a laugh..

If he constantly annoys people of course he will attract this sort of attention.look around "most" of the board does it

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2008, 07:15:52 PM »
Its the culture of getbig..Its about comming here and talking shit and having a laugh..

If he constantly annoys people of course he will attract this sort of attention.look around "most" of the board does it
You're right, the way you treat others will be reflected right back to you BUT make sure you're not the one initiating the insults.  ;)

wnybodybuildingfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2008, 07:29:48 PM »
I got major muscle cramping when I was using creatine.  I was drinking a ton of water and it still wasn't helping.  I was using a GNC brand.  Maybe a different brand would not have the same effect on me.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2008, 07:33:23 PM »

and I seem to be the best one at it, don't you forget it willy  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2008, 07:41:55 PM »

and I seem to be the best one at it, don't you forget it willy  ;)
You are the only one that thinks it...Im just going to take soundness advice and leave you alone,you obviously have some "issues" going on.  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2008, 07:49:14 PM »
You are the only one that thinks it...Im just going to take soundness advice and leave you alone,you obviously have some "issues" going on.  :)

will grant ask yourself why are you still here making your miserable complaints?
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2008, 07:50:40 PM »
will grant ask yourself why are you still here making your miserable complaints?
Because people keep replying to me , so I reply back...As complex as that might be for you , thats how message boards work.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »

maybe he never try creatine?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2008, 09:47:29 PM »
Hi, How should I use creatine? thanks!

I got alot ( pure )from walmart when they had it on sale.