Author Topic: Calf implants?  (Read 13899 times)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Re: Calf implants?
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 05:57:13 PM »
...post a pic.

I think you are referring to the natural beveled edge of a well developed gastroc... not the artificial scar tissue I'm referring to.

Wait for someone to dig up a photo.

The Luke

Ok, here's a pic of my friend's calf.  Obviously the lump isn't near as big as Nasser's but it's still there.  What is it?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 05:57:30 PM »
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 05:59:50 PM »
Ok, here's a pic of my friend's calf.  Obviously the lump isn't near as big as Nasser's but it's still there.  What is it?
It's just there, I have the same thing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 06:04:55 PM »
It's just there, I have the same thing.

You been injecting your calves chaos?  :D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 06:12:34 PM »
GetRowdy,

I understand your confusion. The lump illustrated in the photo is located between the two gastroc heads, not on the inner lower lip of the inner gastroc head.

It's mostly genetic and has a few different causes...
-the central strands of either gastroc head are well developed
-some of the central strands of either gastroc are attached directly to the fascia that merges with the Achilles tendon
-a gap between the gastrocs allow some of the soleus muscle to come through

The picture of Nasser shows what I'm talking about.

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 06:16:11 PM »
You been injecting your calves chaos?  :D
I wish....... ::)

No, I just have the same little bump right there, my calves are naturally big.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2008, 06:26:14 PM »
Not sure about his calf. I heard he did have bicep implants to help keep his muscle-man look later on in movie career.

For certain he did have various facial cosmetic surgeries....

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2008, 06:46:33 PM »
When they're doing the photo shoot with him in PUmping Iron and they zoom in on his calves they just look too detailed and striated to be fake.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2008, 07:39:07 PM »
Haters will always hate.

Fact is, Arnold didn't have calf implants. His genetic calf shape from the front, side and back hasn't changed from the early days up until his last contest. If anyone can prove any different, please do. 8)

body88

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2008, 07:49:03 PM »

I see your friend is wearing bright purple socks, old beat up boots and shorts.  Typical bb.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2008, 08:24:19 PM »
He got them in Mexico, 1970 I think

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »
Haters will always hate.

Fact is, Arnold didn't have calf implants. His genetic calf shape from the front, side and back hasn't changed from the early days up until his last contest. If anyone can prove any different, please do. 8)

looks like a lower vertabrae implant to me!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2008, 09:00:59 PM »
How's bigfoot and the Yeti doing?

lmao

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2008, 04:59:50 AM »
Some interesting speculation in this thread, keep em coming so we can reach closure!

:)
Z

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2008, 05:29:45 AM »
It is KNOWN throughout the bodybuilding community of the 1970's that Arnold DID have calf implants in the early 70's. He had no calves one year and then a year later turned up with massive ones. It is FACT.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2008, 05:44:16 AM »
It is KNOWN throughout the bodybuilding community of the 1970's that Arnold DID have calf implants in the early 70's. He had no calves one year and then a year later turned up with massive ones. It is FACT.
BS, he never had "no calves"  Look at his old pics.  He always had decent calves.  They blew up when he finally started training them.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 05:46:09 AM »
BS, he never had "no calves"  Look at his old pics.  He always had decent calves.  They blew up when he finally started training them.
I saw him up close training calves in Oz in 1980 and the muscle was flexing UNDER something artificial. No doubt they were "enhanced"

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2008, 05:55:35 AM »
Doesnt he have decent calves even to this day? Wouldnt they have shrunk if he trained them?
Z

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2008, 08:45:51 AM »
Arnold had high calves, and all of a sudden there huge and the shape is different, he has that kind of control, he can actually change the shape of his muscle, change his genetics, that why Mentzer was really so pissed at him.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2008, 08:58:28 AM »
can u flex implants?

here's  Arnold days before the show (1980) take a look.....

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2008, 09:08:44 AM »
End of discussion.... (for now)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2008, 09:23:09 AM »
ok, so let's just assume for the moment he got calf implants. In Mexico. In the 70's. did he immediately kill this doctor that could perform a procedure that no doctor could replicate since? why didn't Ronnie Coleman, Dex, Wolf, and the tons of other top pros that to this day have no calves go see this miracle worker??

and again, let's see pictures of Arnold's calves the year before and the year after the implants.

there is a doctor in my town that gave a girl a great set of fake tits. within five years, he had done hundreds of these surguries, and there are hundreds of doctors around doing the same surgury to thousands of girls. don't you think Ronnie would have paid more for a convincing set of calf implants than the average girl would pay for tits?? why aren't calves like Arnold's on every weak calved pro by now??

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2008, 09:36:39 AM »
Jeez,the only "implants" that you dudes should be talking about is a chicks breast implants.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2008, 10:35:04 AM »
What part of "soleus muscle scar tissue from site injections" don't you guys understand?

The gastrocs flex because he built up scar tissue in the soleus (underlying muscle). How else can someone have enormously developed gastrocs with little to nothing in the way of soleus development?

The Luke

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2008, 10:37:30 AM »
They are a mixture of hard training and site injections (deep tissue; probably eisclene).

Anybody who has very good calf genetics (Yates for example) will have long soleus muscles and thick gastrocs. Arnold has a thin, short soleus and all the mass is in the gastroc... that doesn't happen genetically.

When a natural (ie: no site injections) calf is flexed with the foot hooked (acute angle between foot and shin), then the inner head of the gastroc is a flat oval shape. When Arnold turned his leg to show off the inner head of his gastroc, as he did at the beginning of his 1980 Mr O routine, then the site injections are exposed... there is a lip of swollen tissue on the lower edge of the inner gastroc head.

Nasser el Sonbaty had the exact same thing... a lip of lumpy tissue at the lower edge of the inner gastroc.

I have that lump in my right calf, and have never once injected in my calf.

It's a dead giveaway... just like a peaked lump in the middle of a stretched bicep in the upper arm.

If someone can dig up pictures of Arnold or Nasser doing this pose that would help illustrate what I mean.

The Luke