Author Topic: Calf implants?  (Read 13892 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Calf implants?
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2008, 10:37:53 AM »
It is KNOWN throughout the bodybuilding community of the 1970's that Arnold DID have calf implants in the early 70's. He had no calves one year and then a year later turned up with massive ones. It is FACT.
maybe he used the Weider specialization principles?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2008, 12:00:54 PM »
Arnies calf at the 67 Universe,and screencaps from PI.The shape is the same,he just has more size,seperation and condition.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2008, 01:44:24 PM »
Arnies calf at the 67 Universe,and screencaps from PI.The shape is the same,he just has more size,seperation and condition.
Thanks for posting that.  He never trained his calves, thats why they were kinda weak.  When he started blasting them they grew.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2008, 09:41:03 PM »
These silly bastards in the 70's injected silicone into the muscle(and escliene/sp)...Arnold's calves and arms were full of them...Arnold later on got calf implants

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »
Another easy way to know about implants in Arnolds legs are the fact that when he lost a ton of size later on in life and didn't train(around the time of his bypass or whatever it was he had done) his calves were the only thing on him that looked trained...That just doesn't happen to people who genetically have small bodyparts...Including Calves and forarms...even these muscle groups almost disappear...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2008, 05:29:01 AM »
 The thing I don't understand is how his calves went from basically non-existent to some of the best of the time in pretty much a year.

If it was just hard training, why didn't he do the same with his thighs?

I am guessing that this is one of the best examples of the Weider principles helping the bodybuilder so much. Thanks Joe.
O

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2008, 05:31:39 AM »
Another easy way to know about implants in Arnolds legs are the fact that when he lost a ton of size later on in life and didn't train(around the time of his bypass or whatever it was he had done) his calves were the only thing on him that looked trained...That just doesn't happen to people who genetically have small bodyparts...Including Calves and forarms...even these muscle groups almost disappear...

I asked the same thing on the training board and the self proclaimed "expert on training" pumpster claimed that walking around (!) and doing a little cardio (!!) was enough for arnolds calves to remain their size even to this day  ::) ::) ::)
Z

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:57 AM »
The thing I don't understand is how his calves went from basically non-existent to some of the best of the time in pretty much a year.

If it was just hard training, why didn't he do the same with his thighs?

I am guessing that this is one of the best examples of the Weider principles helping the bodybuilder so much. Thanks Joe.

If you think it only took a year to build those calves, think again. Some people need to do their history before commenting.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2008, 05:43:58 AM »
If you think it only took a year to build those calves, think again. Some people need to do their history before commenting.

I have, don't get angry and upset that Arnie's calves are possibly in question, he is still our muscle hero!
He said , quite clearly, that he cut off all his trousers and within a year his calves had become one of his strongest bodyparts. This is well documented.

So maybe you should apply your last sentence to your own postings and advices?
O

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2008, 05:48:51 AM »
Arnold never had weak calves.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2008, 05:49:50 AM »
Arnold never had weak calves.

That's not what he says.
O

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2008, 05:52:33 AM »
I have, don't get angry and upset that Arnie's calves are possibly in question, he is still our muscle hero!
He said , quite clearly, that he cut off all his trousers and within a year his calves had become one of his strongest bodyparts. This is well documented.

So maybe you should apply you last sentence to your own postings and advices?

TrueGrit, you're like my son. On the day of the posting, I am your father. View the footage of Arnold through the years and you'll see his calves got progressively bigger overtime. What Arnold may have been referring to is the difference between one year's contest and another.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2008, 05:53:00 AM »
That's not what he says.

Yeah I know.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2008, 05:58:32 AM »
TrueGrit, you're like my son. On the day of the posting, I am your father. View the footage of Arnold through the years and you'll see his calves got progressively bigger overtime. What Arnold may have been referring to is the difference between one year's contest and another.

Like I said, It's Arnold's words, not mine - and certainly not yours.

Now, we can argue about another man's calves all day but it is an established fact that when he first came to the U.S he had puny calves that he was deeply embarrassed by. Within one calendar year they had changed beyond almost all recognition.

Arnold has been interviewed about this numerous times and says it was just a result of an extremely hard prioritisation programme. Seriously, it's you who needs to do 'history' if you're taking issue with this.

The question is not ..'did Arnold bring up his calves in a year?' but 'How did Arnold bring up his calves in a year?'.

Now, no more claptrap about your son.
O

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2008, 06:05:44 AM »
If Arnold didn't get calf implants, he never would have become a movie star and then Governor of California.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2008, 06:31:54 AM »
Good work ND.

You can clearly see the extra lip on both of Nasser's inner gastrocs in those pictures... these lumps are a dead giveaway for site injections. The scar tissue is somewhere in the underlying soleus muscle belly.

I got my own calves up to 18.75'' (just shy of 19'' when pumped), but I'm a special case... I have "Celtic gene syndrome" just like Dorian Yates:
-short upper arms
-large elbows
-large knees
-tendonous biceps
-small hands (broad palms with stubby fingers)
-small short feet
-a bell-shaped/barrel ribcage

It's the result of being the descendant of a long, long line of snow-trudging forest-dwelling dwarves.

Even with 18'' calves (at only 5'5'') that rubbed together when I walked... my inner gastroc head was completely flat, with a nicely stepped bevelled lower lip... no lumps, no protrusions.

Dem der is dos sites injekchuns.

The Luke

You are special. No one else has this 'celtic' condition.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2008, 07:17:36 AM »
Nothing u read here in this thread should suprise u.because anything u see or read in any era of bbing whether 60,70,80,90's is taken to the extreme of what was available.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2008, 07:26:50 AM »
Nothing u read here in this thread should suprise u.because anything u see or read in any era of bbing whether 60,70,80,90's is taken to the extreme of what was available.

Do you think Arnie had implants/ site injections of oil or steroids, or was it just hard work and lots of donkey calf raises with fitness gangbang sluts on his back?
O

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2008, 07:32:37 AM »
You are special. No one else has this 'celtic' condition.

...you Americans think you are "Irish" when you are 1/64th Irish.

Come over here... you'll see 16'' calves on 5' tall girls.

The Luke

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2008, 07:34:20 AM »

The Luke
Every man's fantasy!*   :-\

*c Mars

J Grey

« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2008, 07:37:16 AM »

The Luke

I'll remember not to come to ireland, your girls are a bunch of freaks :-X

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2008, 07:41:01 AM »
Every man's fantasy!*   :-\

I'll remember not to come to ireland, your girls are a bunch of freaks :-X

...nothing like a thick-ankle girl.

Seriously though... I had 14'' calves at twelve years old and only five foot nothing tall. Now I can't even roll up my trousers.

I'm right about the scar tissue in the soleus muscle by the way.

The Luke

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2008, 08:28:50 AM »
and why is it that Ronnie, Wolf, Dex and the rest of them avoided this procedure that worked so amazing in the 70's??  striating implants seem pretty high tech to me

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2008, 08:41:17 AM »
would you inject silicone into your muscles?

no, but anyone who would do what todays pros are doing wouldn't think twice!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2008, 08:46:38 AM »
 :)
Z