Author Topic: Dorian had better arms than coleman  (Read 31025 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian had better arms than coleman
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2008, 07:00:41 PM »
You're not intelligent enough to have an opinion that counts.  Getbig is probably the only place others will semi-tolerate your foolish drivel.  That said, everyone seems to be reaching a point of extreme frustration with your obsession of Dorian.

Let me sum it up for your feeble mind, ND.

Dorian had a very grainy physique, sported some awesome wheels and trained like a man possessed.  However, he had sub-par arms for a top pro bodybuilder and tore his bicep early in his Olympia reign.  He also had a big ol' belly and very little V-taper.  Dorian's legend is based off B&W pics taken very early in his career when he didn't have torn muscles and a training video where he moved heavy weights in a very strict and controlled fashion.  Dorian is an excellent bodybuilder, no doubt....but he's nowhere close to Ronnie.  NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I know you can't comprehend this, but I'm putting it out there anyway.  Maybe you'll be struck by lightening one day and come to your senses like the rest of getbig.

You're not intelligent enough to have an opinion that counts.  Getbig is probably the only place others will semi-tolerate your foolish drivel.  That said, everyone seems to be reaching a point of extreme frustration with your obsession of Dorian.

More ad hominem attacks , great way to convey your point . placing all the blame on me while neglecting the other willing participants ( bias ) and if I were so way out of left field and there was really no debate the truce thread wouldn't be pushing 1700 pages . I'd be dismissed as loony and that would be the end of it the mere fact this topic persists is proof it's not as insane as the biased ignorant fan-boys would like to think and FYI I was sick of this debate eons ago hence why I offered a truce out of respect for fellow members that thread could have been 1 page it takes two to tango but you need to place the blame on someone I wonder why lol

Let me sum it up for your feeble mind, ND.

ad hominem please look up that word  ;)

Dorian had a very grainy physique, sported some awesome wheels and trained like a man possessed.  However, he had sub-par arms for a top pro bodybuilder and tore his bicep early in his Olympia reign.  He also had a big ol' belly and very little V-taper.  Dorian's legend is based off B&W pics taken very early in his career when he didn't have torn muscles and a training video where he moved heavy weights in a very strict and controlled fashion.  Dorian is an excellent bodybuilder, no doubt....but he's nowhere close to Ronnie.  NOT EVEN CLOSE.

At his best he's not only close to Ronnie but according to the IFBB judging criteria he's actually better in a lot of way , bias , preference and ignorance prevents you from seeing such , again you keep making blanket statements that he's so much better but offer no explanation , again a weak way to convey your point

and many people beg to differ with you on it ' not even being close ' in particular is Ronnie Coleman himself who has said one multiple occasions he feels if he faced Dorian , Dorian would win without a doubt , so seeing he and I share a common belief is he also ' feeble minded '? oh and please save yourself the embarrassment of typing he was being ' humble ' that's been corrected many times already  ;)

I know you can't comprehend this, but I'm putting it out there anyway.  Maybe you'll be struck by lightening one day and come to your senses like the rest of getbig.

wow you have high aspirations for me , so I can be like the rest of GetBig LMFAO where do you people come from? if that were the case I'd have to be totally ignorant on how competitive bodybuilding is judged , make blanket statements without any proof what so ever , rely on faulty logic and start right in with the ad hominem attacks

I'd rather people like Ronnie Coleman and see the obvious , Ronnie couldn't beat Dorian  ;)

thanks for playing , unfortunately we don't have any lovely parting gifts for you

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2008, 07:02:37 PM »
By the way, Kevin Horton's opinion doesn't really count for much as an objective opinion.  Kevin also doesn't seem to know much about how to keep his own self in decent shape. 

Just another self-righteous Brit blowing smoke...I got tired of hearing Dorian rail against Americans in his DVD w/Dugdale as well.  Dorian perceives Americans as weak-minded pansies.  SCREW OFF DORIAN! 

Keep fighting the good fight, Hulkster.

Ah your true motives are exposed lol and FYI not to constantly keep correcting you on your ' points ' Kevin Horton never took any side in this ' debate ' so you're wrong once again.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2008, 07:03:17 PM »
ROFL

In my experience, I've found ardent Dorian fans to be a group of guys who viewed Dorian as something far greater than he actually was.  They are usually out-of-shape white men who also happen to like Jay Cutler.  It's should be called the, "I'll pull for any white guy who's halfway good" syndrome. These people lack a trained eye or a real understanding of what constitutes a top-notch, winning bodybuilding physique.  

I'll make it easy for you guys - white guys typically do not have good aesthetics when they put on a ton of muscle.  Bob Paris, Benfatto, Rockel, Labrada, Jeffers....all of these men possess classic lines but have not pushed the mass limits.

Look at the top white pros - Gunter, Jay, Dorian....none of these guys have good aesthetics.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2008, 07:05:50 PM »
In my experience, I've found ardent Dorian fans to be a group of guys who viewed Dorian as something far greater than he actually was.  They are usually out-of-shape white men who also happen to like Jay Cutler.  It's should be called the, "I'll pull for any white guy who's halfway good" syndrome. These people lack a trained eye or a real understanding of what constitutes a top-notch, winning bodybuilding physique.  

I'll make it easy for you guys - white guys typically do not have good aesthetics when they put on a ton of muscle.  Bob Paris, Benfatto, Rockel, Labrada, Jeffers....all of these men possess classic lines but have not pushed the mass limits.

Look at the top white pros - Gunter, Jay, Dorian....none of these guys have good aesthetics.

I've been saying this for a loooong time. Basically pasty white UK nationalists and a few from the US are the keg's demographics and relate to him. Sadly it's true about alot of the current white BBs that they adore, though the 70s guys like Arnold and Szkalak were great.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2008, 07:06:06 PM »
In my experience, I've found ardent Dorian fans to be a group of guys who viewed Dorian as something far greater than he actually was.  They are usually out-of-shape white men who also happen to like Jay Cutler.  It's should be called the, "I'll pull for any white guy who's halfway good" syndrome. These people lack a trained eye or a real understanding of what constitutes a top-notch, winning bodybuilding physique. 

I'll make it easy for you guys - white guys typically do not have good aesthetics when they put on a ton of muscle.  Bob Paris, Benfatto, Rockel, Labrada, Jeffers....all of these men possess classic lines but have not pushed the mass limits.

Coleman had horrible aesthetics.

Hope this helps.

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2008, 07:07:02 PM »
I've been saying this for a loooong time. Basically pasty white UK nationalists and a few from the US are the keg's demographics and relate to him. Sadly it's true about alot of the current white BBs that they adore, though the 70s guys like Arnold and Szkalak were great.

Can always rely on you to play the race card

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2008, 07:07:03 PM »

Hope this helps.

As per the above, pasty UK stereotype LOL

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2008, 07:07:14 PM »
Pumpster posting naked men again saved on his HD  :-X
Team Yates

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »

There's truth in it, what's your problem?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2008, 07:08:19 PM »
Pumpster posting naked men again saved on his HD  :-X

he has many apparently , he posted a pic of some naked guys sack the other day  ???

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2008, 07:09:00 PM »
he has many apparently , he posted a pic of some naked guys sack the other day  ???

He likes to fuck trannies what can you say?  :-X
Team Yates

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2008, 07:09:06 PM »

Hope this helps.

DQ'd by username.  Sorry, "England_1"

The air at getbig is getting way too stuffy with Brits like you hanging around.  

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2008, 07:10:23 PM »

Pot calling kettle. You're the one with a pronounced preferrence for "attractive white BBs" coupled with a smattering of "wel-behaved negroes" like Haney LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2008, 07:11:05 PM »

Seems to have stuck in the memory banks hahahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2008, 07:11:12 PM »
There's truth in it, what's your problem?

Says you , you've yet to back up any of your claims , just stick to the ad hominem attacks you're good at those .

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2008, 07:11:47 PM »

Says you , you've yet to back up any of your claims , just stick to the ad hominem attacks you're good at those .

Internet diahhrea at it's best.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »
Pot calling kettle. You're the one with a pronounced preferrence for "attractive white BBs" coupled with a smattering of "wel-behaved negroes" like Haney LOL

Why are you putting up YOUR statements in quotes I never said any of the things you typed , you're a lair and we both know it. If those quotes were real you'd be able to prove it like when I say you refer to men dressed in drag as ' gorgeous ' I can prove it  ;) see that's how it's done.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2008, 07:15:09 PM »
So called "aesthetics"  :-X

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2008, 07:17:03 PM »
So called "aesthetics"  :-X

This is aesthetic too

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2008, 07:17:56 PM »
He likes to fuck trannies what can you say?  :-X

lmao he meets them on craigslist

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2008, 07:23:42 PM »
pecial Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

case closed no debate . none of you can counter this and anything you type is null & void

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2008, 07:24:52 PM »
This is aesthetic too

Like these aesthetics?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »
Like these aesthetics?

Ah the difference being is no one is claiming Dorian is or was ever aesthetic  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2008, 07:27:45 PM »
pecial Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

case closed no debate .

ronnie's knows the politics as well as any of us do. the IFBB was into dynasties then.

this should be no surprise. ronnie made a statement on the politcal climate at the time.

its the same as anyone of us would have made.

we are not stupid.

but based on physiques, well, its laughable that ronnie 98 would have lost to a dorian yates in that stage of his career.

we all know that.

but the judges, being what the sport was back then, might have even given it to him.

after all, dorian 97 did not deserve to win (even you agree ND) yet he still did.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2008, 07:30:23 PM »
ronnie's knows the politics as well as any of us do. the IFBB was into dynasties then.

this should be no surprise. ronnie made a statement on the politcal climate at the time.

its the same as anyone of us would have made.

we are not stupid.

but based on physiques, well, its laughable that ronnie 98 would have lost to a dorian yates in that stage of his career.

we all know that.

but the judges, being what the sport was back then, might have even given it to him.

after all, dorian 97 did not deserve to win (even you agree ND) yet he still did.

Please don't presume to speak for Ronnie  ;) if that were the case then Ronnie's quote would have looked something like this  ;)

THOUGHTS ON LOSING TO SCHLIERKAMP AT THE 2002 GNC SHOW OF STRENGTH:

It was nothing more than a way to create interest in the sport. No reigning Mr. Olympia had lost a show like this before. The goal was to shake things up, set the stage for a three-way battle [with Cutler and Schlierkamp] at the 2003 Mr. Olympia. There was no way in the world that I should have lost the GNC. Just look at the photos. I was victimized by the system

That's Ronnie talking about the politics , when he talks about Dorian he's talking FEAR  ;)