Author Topic: Respect, its one hell of a feat...  (Read 2610 times)

io856

Respect, its one hell of a feat...
« on: December 12, 2008, 03:24:32 AM »
Its easy to loose sight of the enormity of the greats and their achievements on here. I was victim of that, putting everything down to drugs and a gay enterprise. Its a way of downplaying what they have done and how their achievements relate to myself.  A coping mechanism of sorts... its no wonder the pro bodybuilding haters are usually the ones with 10s of thousands of posts e.g. gordiano, goatboy, matt c and donkeykong. How could  they do all the bodybuilding related activities spending so much time and focus on here?

At the heart of a bodybuilding endeavor there is a notion that you yes you can do something about your physique. Therefore those who have obtained a more complete physique it threatens our own sense of self worth. Many of us deal with these feelings of inferiority in different ways. I will try my best to replace hate with respect.

The reason I decided to make  this post is because chasing the dream is not easy. Some of you are so quick to pull the synthol, gh, steroid card like its all that is required and thats easy. Its fuckin hard work... and all of you out there chasing the dream I respect what you are doing and so do many others. Just remember most guys are bodybuilders/body conscious. So deep down the majority of men have to potential to respect and admire bodybuilding success.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Respect, its one hell of a feat...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 03:29:46 AM »
cliffs?

I don't really feel like reading your autobiography right now...
No doubt about it...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 03:36:38 AM »
Bodybuilding is dumb.

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 03:38:15 AM »
Yeah, it's hard burning whores in car trunks  ::)
Go suck a fat shit.

io856

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 03:39:03 AM »
Basically I have come to an epiphany recently. I was so quick to downplay the pursuit of bodybuilding because of all the negativity. I realized its so much easier to discredit than respect. When in actual fact their achievements in particular the greats are beyond my comprehension so who am I downplay them.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 10:46:13 AM »
I'm not sure what your wanting here? People to respect you? Respect bodybuilding? You were a victim of being negative so you want sympathy? People with 10s of thousands of posts on this forum all hate bodybuilding? It seems like theres a point here but i can't find it

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 10:57:01 AM »
Its easy to loose sight of the enormity of the greats and their achievements on here. I was victim of that, putting everything down to drugs and a gay enterprise. Its a way of downplaying what they have done and how their achievements relate to myself.  A coping mechanism of sorts... its no wonder the pro bodybuilding haters are usually the ones with 10s of thousands of posts e.g. gordiano, goatboy, matt c and donkeykong. How could  they do all the bodybuilding related activities spending so much time and focus on here?

At the heart of a bodybuilding endeavor there is a notion that you yes you can do something about your physique. Therefore those who have obtained a more complete physique it threatens our own sense of self worth. Many of us deal with these feelings of inferiority in different ways. I will try my best to replace hate with respect.

The reason I decided to make  this post is because chasing the dream is not easy. Some of you are so quick to pull the synthol, gh, steroid card like its all that is required and thats easy. Its fuckin hard work... and all of you out there chasing the dream I respect what you are doing and so do many others. Just remember most guys are bodybuilders/body conscious. So deep down the majority of men have to potential to respect and admire bodybuilding success.

translation; you are broke and you have to steal from your parents for steroids ;D

damn chasing the dream is hard  :'(

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 10:57:01 AM »
cliffs?

I don't really feel like reading your autobiography right now...

I'll recap for you....

People who speak truth = suck.

Apparently people who think comp. bbing and its drug abuse, g4p, et cetera suck = jealous 

He'd rather be a good schmoe/muscle worshiper than to question the shittyness of this industry. 
HAHA, RON.....

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 11:00:04 AM »
This is DEEP!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 12:13:06 PM »
good post IO

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 12:14:01 PM »
Looks like we mave a future MD or MuscleMayhem mod in the making!
haha or writer for Animal Pak ads.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 12:23:54 PM »

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »
So bb'ing is "hard" in your opinion?  You obviously have not attempted anything in life if you really beleive that lifting weights, sticking to a diet and drug regimine is "hard"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 01:22:52 PM »
My Get Big attention span won't let me read all of that.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 01:27:22 PM »

Watch this.  io, is the guy in the white t-shirt...explains it all.