Author Topic: Hows No-Shotgun  (Read 2316 times)

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
Hows No-Shotgun
« on: December 12, 2008, 09:38:08 AM »
Got some coming. Looks like a decent no2-creatine-stimulant cocktail :) Hope I don't get the shits like I did with Nutrabolics Full Throttle. That stuff was made my ass explode.

BBASP

• Getbig II
Re: Hows No-Shotgun
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 10:41:35 AM »
i love it, but in my opinion V2 was better then the new version, it taste better but the end result was not near as good as V2

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 10:47:17 AM »
its a great product!

u wont be dissapointed.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 07:59:32 PM »
i took it last year...it was amazing...supplements are great

take white flood from controlled labs! even better i think!
w

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 11:50:39 PM »
I think No Shotgun and Cold Fusion are the two best pre workouts,  SAN's fierce is good too.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 11:47:19 AM »
I had some sample packs given to me at the Olympia Expo - it's brilliant stuff (especially the exotic fruit flavour) - the only reason I'm not using it at the moment is because NO-Explode is cheaper.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »
Personally, NO-shotgun was the worst tasting no product ive ever had.  :-XThen MONEY-TECH, i mean muscle-techs GAYKIC, i mean gakic. Took me 6 months to finish that small jug. :-X

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 11:23:32 PM »
Personally, NO-shotgun was the worst tasting no product ive ever had.  :-XThen MONEY-TECH, i mean muscle-techs GAYKIC, i mean gakic. Took me 6 months to finish that small jug. :-X

they changed the flavouring system in the new "V3" shotgun. Its much much better.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 09:17:38 PM »
it works good for me.  Sometimes it makes me want to vomit.  It may be the taste.

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 02:02:47 PM »
Got some coming. Looks like a decent no2-creatine-stimulant cocktail :) Hope I don't get the shits like I did with Nutrabolics Full Throttle. That stuff was made my ass explode.

Make sure you consume plenty of water with it, all of these pre-workout formulas have a ton of caffeine, in excess of 300+ mgs... The new Shotgun is great, White Flood was phenomenal, and I just started taking MHP's new Dark Rage and I am loving it! 

chavez81

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 08:21:43 AM »
I had some sample packs given to me at the Olympia Expo - it's brilliant stuff (especially the exotic fruit flavour) - the only reason I'm not using it at the moment is because NO-Explode is cheaper.

Big J? I work at a place and get that answer a lot think about it....
How many scoops of NO-Xplode do you use a workout 2-3, right? Well Shotgun is only one... So in the long run NO Xsucks is more expensive

Just my opinion

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 09:14:52 PM »
I've had it for about 1 week now and it is really great stuff. Great pumps, focus and now after the 1st week good strength and endurance. Best of all, no crea-blast explodo-shi1s.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 01:16:52 PM »
Big J? I work at a place and get that answer a lot think about it....
How many scoops of NO-Xplode do you use a workout 2-3, right? Well Shotgun is only one... So in the long run NO Xsucks is more expensive

Just my opinion

I only use one scoop of No-Explode per workout - any more than that and I can't sleep at night!